Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Banky W Vowed To Make Me Famous After My First Job For Him - Masterkraf - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Vowed To Make Me Famous After My First Job For Him - Masterkraf (494 Views)

Why My Wife Became Famous After Death - Pastor Ituah Ighodalo / #bbnaijareunion: Sometimes I Wish I Wasn't Famous After Big Brother Naija -nina / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Vowed To Make Me Famous After My First Job For Him - Masterkraf by Allnaijaent: 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2018

Sunday Ginikachukwu Nweke popularly known as MasterKraft who happens to be among one of the top trending Nigeria producer has unveiled what brought him to his current ace in the music industry.

The producer who happens to have worked with popular Empire Mate Entertainment boss Banky Wellington popularly known as Banky W made it cleared that his first job for him(Banky W) prompt a promise from EME boss that he is going to make him famous.
Meanwhile, the 2016 Nigeria Entertainment Awards, Music Producer of the Year winner said working with MI Abaga gave his life a total turn around in his career.

“The turning point in my life came after I produced a song and they wanted to feature a rapper on it. They called MI and after he listened to it, he asked for the producer. He did not even believe that the song was produced in Nigeria. He later asked after me and when we met, he asked once more if I produced the song or copied it. At that point, I had to open my computer and show him my files. Instantly, he called Banky W who called me immediately but I did not have his number, so I did not pick the call because they were recording and I did not want to disrupt the session. A text message later came in stating that it was Banky W. It was an exciting moment for me and I remember that I ran out of the studio to the gate like four times just to get myself together and I called the number back. To my surprise, it was....

https://allnaijaentertainment.com.ng/2018/03/hook-banky-w-vowed-make-famous-first-job-masterkraft/

SOURCE: All Naija Entertainment
Re: Banky W Vowed To Make Me Famous After My First Job For Him - Masterkraf by fifty5(m): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
Sunny nweke na so you blow but you should also give credit to kennis music.

(1) (Reply)

World’s Coolest Library Opened In China With 1.2million Books / Reekado Banks Celebrates 9th Day Of Staying Away From Sex / See More Beautiful Photos From The Wedding Of Oludamilola Osinbajo To Seun Bakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.