Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES (42185 Views)

Obiano Reconstructs Sir Alex Ekwueme Square And Roads in Awka (Photos) / Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) / Pictures From APGA Presidential Flag Off At Ekwueme Square Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES by comuter: 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
PDP party ti dey
Re: The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES by SouthEastFacts: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
Lenadiva:
Not surprised at all!
Igbos are known for worshipping their leaders even if they are uder performing.
If they can worship Nnamdi Kanu I'm not surprised seeing them worshipping Ifeanyi Uba.
The greatest Igbo man who ever lived is Ojukwu but he couldn't win a Senate seat. If Nnamdi do the same, he will still lose. We don't give a shit unlike BAT who is the High Lord and Master of the Yoruba race. He can never hold that kind sway in Igbo land. Never.

5 Likes

Re: The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES by Quoran: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
You see all these men and get irritated. They are only after their political career and their stomachs.
Re: The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES by Sagay212: 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
Omo na so our iPod brothers tale abandon and forget the supreme fan yogo leader kanu. Abi all these crowd na Hausa and Yoruba people?
Re: The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES by Aweboyaweboy: 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
For what purpose really. A colossal failure of a governor and the most confused business man cum politician that ever lived coming together to achieve what precisely?
Re: The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES by kitaatita: 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
Soreza:
SINCE FAYOSE MEET NNAMDI KANU HE HAS SO MUCH EARN THE LOVE OF THE EASTERNS NOW THESE USELESS IGBO LEADERS WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FAME HE EARNED,FROM ENUGU TO ANAMBRA,WE ARE WATCHING BUT WE LOVE FAYOSE.
Fayose doesn't command respect in the south west. He is looking for relevance in the South East where he found company in the dregs of Igbo politicians. And show me any Igbo of substance that associates with Fayose and his twin, FFK.
Re: The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
ikaboy:
Our senator in the making
as if he will do anything except to chop money
Re: The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES by Amarabae(f): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
Soreza:
SINCE FAYOSE MEET NNAMDI KANU HE HAS SO MUCH EARN THE LOVE OF THE EASTERNS NOW THESE USELESS IGBO LEADERS WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FAME HE EARNED,FROM ENUGU TO ANAMBRA,WE ARE WATCHING BUT WE LOVE FAYOSE.
The love of the easterners?
Are you joking or what?
Wake up from emotionalism and think straight.
And by the way, which fame are you talking about?
Oga slow down Biko
Re: The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES by Dworldknows: 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
If they can worship Nnamdi Kanu I'm not surprised seeing them worshipping Ifeanyi Uba.

Yoruba's can worship ordinary street person just to get one sachet of dry Gin or 50 Naira. So, stop talking rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES by Angelawhite(m): 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Lenadiva:
Not surprised at all!

And who's this daughter of jezebel?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
Its good for the political of both PDP stalwarts.
Re: The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES by uba1991: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
d moment our prodigal son come home
Re: The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
wait o...that second picture shows senator Ken nnamani taking a handshake from uba with a bow....na wa oo
Re: The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES by Odukes(m): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Please can somebody tell me, if that's Ken Nnamani am seeing, if he is the one and my eye is not deceiving me, then I give up on easterns.
Re: The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES by Str8talk21: 12:03am On Mar 18, 2018
clowns masquerading as reasonable men. sic
Re: The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES by wellmax(m): 12:40am On Mar 18, 2018
See the arrogance of a Igbo rich man. This old papa bowing to greet a small boy. Smh

Re: The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES by ice4u999(m): 1:45am On Mar 18, 2018
Soreza:

The funny part about this story is that we all know who the mumus are ; those praising Fayosha and FFK.

These guys don't care about you guys. Fayosha and FFK brought Kanu in to complete a job. Which he did perfectly and now he is no where to be found.

Make una get sense because these guys a politicians and just want to fulfill their political dreams. Ask yourself how can a man that most of his people hate be of any good to a different tribe?

It is such a shame that every street person now have a red cap. Very soon even boko haram will become title holders in Igbo community
Re: The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES by Nwaohafia1: 6:05am On Mar 18, 2018
ikaboy:
Our senator in the making

You and who? If they send you..tell them you no know see me.
Re: The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES by Obdk: 6:24am On Mar 18, 2018
Harkholarworle:
How i wish people can't vote away all past and present office holders except ambo in 2019

except ambo because he is serving ur master Tinubu
Re: The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES by vikithor(m): 6:31am On Mar 18, 2018
As inconsistent as Atiku ,which party will you now run on,cos i know you had left PDP ,
money mongering politician ,yet to be seen anyone serious
Re: The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES by prosnadis(m): 8:06am On Mar 18, 2018
He was sitting down, about standing up to have a hand shake with the guy... Haba
miceroms:

Is this not former senate president kowtowing for Uba. Naw a o.
Re: The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES by omoiyalayi(m): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2018
I still dey wonder how much they used to pay all this elders, somebody's father & mother for carrying placards for them

That money must be very plenty o
Re: The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES by baysol: 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
AmericanQuarter:
Uba came with army of supporters

People thatb are plenty for nothing. No action no plan no brains nothing to show for being many only crime though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Election: DIG, AIG Resign, Redeployed / Governor Uzodinma Picks Nnedinma Ekomaru As New Running Mate, Dumps Deputy / Nigerian Police Jet Rots Away In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.