Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

"That Is Not Chioma's Page"- Davido React To Unfollowing Girlfriend On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "That Is Not Chioma's Page"- Davido React To Unfollowing Girlfriend On Instagram (29708 Views)

It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) / Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment / "That Is Not Chioma" - Davido Reacts To Bringing Girlfriend To BBNaija Finale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "That Is Not Chioma's Page"- Davido React To Unfollowing Girlfriend On Instagram by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
ok
Re: "That Is Not Chioma's Page"- Davido React To Unfollowing Girlfriend On Instagram by Rebuke: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
I talk am na! hahaha. Bad belle silly bloggers.
Re: "That Is Not Chioma's Page"- Davido React To Unfollowing Girlfriend On Instagram by SisiStar007: 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
His PRO isn't doing his job one bit.
Davido on his part? A few subtle PICTURES with PDA speaks volumes, instead of this public refutal...
Re: "That Is Not Chioma's Page"- Davido React To Unfollowing Girlfriend On Instagram by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
Shee you dey tour round and you no carry Chioma. wetin you wan make we think? She no dey people wet you dey follow list. How you away explain nam?
Re: "That Is Not Chioma's Page"- Davido React To Unfollowing Girlfriend On Instagram by talk2percy(m): 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
Stardom comes with the high price of giving up ur privacy.
Re: "That Is Not Chioma's Page"- Davido React To Unfollowing Girlfriend On Instagram by YhungPablo(m): 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
muckross:
[left][/left]After the news broke online that the "If" crooner "davido" has unfollow is girlfriend "chioma" on instagram.

The singer also waste no time to clear the air that the page he unfollowed is one of the fake pages of his girlfriend "Chioma".

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/that-is-not-her-page-davido-react-to.html

that's her real page .don't let davido confuse u guys.. I can remember the last time I check. She was only following davido..but now.. No one.that's the real profile. kiss
Re: "That Is Not Chioma's Page"- Davido React To Unfollowing Girlfriend On Instagram by biztip: 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
muckross:
[left][/left]After the news broke online that the "If" crooner "davido" has unfollow is girlfriend "chioma" on instagram.

The singer also waste no time to clear the air that the page he unfollowed is one of the fake pages of his girlfriend "Chioma".

Source:

ur mates are making money u re here checking on peoples life who don't know i
Re: "That Is Not Chioma's Page"- Davido React To Unfollowing Girlfriend On Instagram by biztip: 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
muckross:

Source:

ur mates are making money u re here checking on peoples life who don't know u exist
Re: "That Is Not Chioma's Page"- Davido React To Unfollowing Girlfriend On Instagram by Danaruz: 12:43am On Mar 18, 2018
Vision2045:
There is no difference between reports from most of our bloggers and Apc

Zero credibility.
Re: "That Is Not Chioma's Page"- Davido React To Unfollowing Girlfriend On Instagram by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 18, 2018
what the F.uck are we supposed to do with this, hold a fasting and praying session?.
Re: "That Is Not Chioma's Page"- Davido React To Unfollowing Girlfriend On Instagram by Dominatrix(f): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
How come Davido followed a fake page in the first place, dumb !
Re: "That Is Not Chioma's Page"- Davido React To Unfollowing Girlfriend On Instagram by STENON(f): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
femo86:
Bloggers sha......Nawaooo
Goodevening sir. Please Can I send you a pm? I need your assistance on something. Thanks alot sir
Re: "That Is Not Chioma's Page"- Davido React To Unfollowing Girlfriend On Instagram by femo86(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
STENON:
Goodevening sir. Please Can I send you a pm? I need your assistance on something. Thanks alot sir
Aiit

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others / Osas Ajibade Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Alibaba Gifts Laff Doctor A Car At His January 1st Concert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.