Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday (72108 Views)

Kiss Daniel Buys Himself A Bentley, Months After Buying A Mansion / Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by Reeberry: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amirullaha:
Good for them...

Anyways:
ATM debited one baba in front of me without dispensing cash to him, baba grabbed me and shouted; "you are my witness ooooo"
You should have added "copied" this. undecided
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by Agustephenogwo: 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
Zombie
dafeyankee:
Good one Dia.

It is good the younger brother is enjoying him for now. Especially since he has started dating that Chidinma musician.

You know Igbo women don't like the family of their husbands or boyfriend, to even eat 1 kobo from their blood.

Ask Kanu Nkwankwo about what his wife did.

Lalasticlacla.
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by abizo(m): 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
That's brotherly love for you. God bless their hustling
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Where did he get the money
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by rickyrex(m): 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hope the motor no be to dey use am carry olosho
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by BchristopherJ(m): 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
New music!! MARRY BY CHRISTOPHER
prod by TERRY DON!!!

dropping on Monday

Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by gonkin(m): 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
Why una dey fall my hand like this Op this is a fcuken DODGE CHALLENGER not a CHEVROLET

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by SolomonSolution: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Enjoy your brother's money. I love Kiss Daniel for showing love to his brother.

Teniola2000:
Read more : https://joelsblog.com.ng/kiss-daniel-buys-his-younger-brother-a-chevrolet-camero/
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by Culin(f): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
He gave him his own car, not buy a new one.
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by paprika212(f): 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amirullaha:
Good for them...

Anyways:
ATM debited one baba in front of me without dispensing cash to him, baba grabbed me and shouted; "you are my witness ooooo"

Hahahaha grin
Amirullaha:
Good for them...

Anyways:

Hahahaha
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by ak22(m): 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Teniola2000:
Singer, Kiss Daniel has gifted his younger brother Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman with a Chevrolet Camaro whip to celebrate his birthday today.
The excited Uthman took to Instagram to thank his celebrity brother for the birthday gift.

He wrote:

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG
https://joelsblog.com.ng/kiss-daniel-buys-his-younger-brother-a-chevrolet-camero/

And so ? She na my brother he for come buy ham for abi?
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by Bamz(m): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
AntiWailer:

Face ur life Uushe onishe

shocked cheesy grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by piagetskinner(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
never knew kiss D was Yoruba..always thought he's igbo
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by Wisebisho: 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
dafeyankee:
Good one Dia.

It is good the younger brother is enjoying him for now. Especially since he has started dating that Chidinma musician.

You know Igbo women don't like the family of their husbands or boyfriend, to even eat 1 kobo from their blood.

Lalasticlacla.
You just talk like one of the foolish men in the bible.
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by Wisebisho: 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
Younger abi na older brother?
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by adecamp(m): 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
It’s a Dodge chanllenger not Chevrolet camaro

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by AnthonyAk(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Looks like a dodge challenger to me

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by Trexnemesis(m): 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
dafeyankee:
Good one Dia.

Lalasticlacla.

Morons everywhere!
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by Elparaiso(m): 12:02am On Mar 18, 2018
Mckandre:
if u meant the car in the pics u gave us; thats not a Chevrolet nor a camaro, that's a dodge challenger, u dig? . undecided

I tire o. That is obviously a Challenger. I had to read the post again; the owner sef no know him car.

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by Osirawboy: 2:52am On Mar 18, 2018
Mckandre:
if u meant the car in the pics u gave us; thats not a Chevrolet nor a camaro, that's a dodge challenger, u dig? . undecided

I thought i was the one who noticed it.
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by josessybj: 4:24am On Mar 18, 2018
He gave his broda one of his oldhttps://www.instagram.com/p/BVaFed0D9IX/ car.
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 18, 2018
I thought they said this guy salary at Gworld was #38k, how come all of a sudden he buys a house and even get his brother a car?

It's not even up to 6 months since he left them.
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:
Good one Dia.

Lalasticlacla.
May God deliver you from hate and inferiority complex
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by tartarus(m): 8:49am On Mar 18, 2018
Once again, nairaland and peddling fake news to front page!. He didn't buy the car for his bro, he passed down his former car to his bro. The Camaro was Daniels car. undecided
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by seenga(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2018
When kiss get all this money suddenly?

Bloggers keep lying

I am watching u in 17D

Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by mammanbawa: 10:09am On Mar 18, 2018
Teniola2000:
Singer, Kiss Daniel has gifted his younger brother Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman with a Chevrolet Camaro whip to celebrate his birthday today.
The excited Uthman took to Instagram to thank his celebrity brother for the birthday gift.

He wrote:

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG
https://joelsblog.com.ng/kiss-daniel-buys-his-younger-brother-a-chevrolet-camero/

The car in the picture is a dodge challenger not a Chevy camaro
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by lookingfly: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
vikoko24:
Wow! good one but who else feel like the younger brother looks much older sad
and they talk say k. Daniel na just 23 so younger brother go be like 21 but beards are that of a 30yrs man. Just fear celebrities and their lies.
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by Onisokuso1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
tyconcepts:
He didn't buy him a new one.... He gifted him his old car.

Did I hear u say coconut fufu and amala angry shocked
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by tyconcepts(f): 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
Onisokuso1:

Did I hear u say coconut fufu and amala angry shocked

Yes Sir..... It's the best thing since sliced bread grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by Jaaypeee(m): 1:18am On Mar 19, 2018
Person wey G-worldwide been[color=#990000][/color] de pay 30k... But its none of my business
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by Onisokuso1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
tyconcepts:

Yes Sir..... It's the best thing since sliced bread grin

Wow shocked how did u arrive at that from coconut shocked

Where r u shocked
Re: Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday by tyconcepts(f): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Onisokuso1:

Wow shocked how did u arrive at that from coconut shocked

Where r u shocked

We have a thread on everything coconuts.... Kindly check it out https://www.nairaland.com/4158801/funmi-coconuts-100-unadulterated-coconut

You can also follow us on instagram : @funmicoconuts for recipes and everything coconuts.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Worried Fans Tell Kingtblakhoc To Add Weight (Photos) / Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya / Zion Balogun Is A Stunt Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.