Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Jamb Regularisation - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jamb Regularisation (1296 Views)

JAMB Regularisation Is Taking Too Much Time / NYSC 2018/ 2019 Jamb Regularisation/prospective Corpers / Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Regularisation by Saks23: 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
Dear esteemed nairalanders, I just concluded HND from Abia State Polytechnic and I had to register for the JAMB regularisation since I didn't gain admission through jamb. From the information I gathered, I was told that after printing the indemnity form and my school approves on it and send to the state JAMB office, I will get a mail from JAMB containing a pin. It's already three months and I am yet to get any reply from jamb. I refresh my mail daily but nothing new. The only notification I got from JAMB was the 10,000 payment notification during payment for the regularisation registration. Please, I need advice from experienced nairalanders.

cc:lalastical
Seun
Mydn44
All Mods
Re: Jamb Regularisation by Chuksmonika(m): 2:59am On Mar 18, 2018
Saks23:
Dear esteemed nairalanders, I just concluded HND from Abia State Polytechnic and I had to register for the JAMB regularisation since I didn't gain admission through jamb. From the information I gathered, I was told that after printing the indemnity form and my school approves on it and send to the state JAMB office, I will get a mail from JAMB containing a pin. It's already three months and I am yet to get any reply from jamb. I refresh my mail daily but nothing new. The only notification I got from JAMB was the 10,000 payment notification during payment for the regularisation registration. Please, I need advice from experienced nairalanders.

cc:lalastical
Seun
Mydn44
All Mods
bro....did you submit the indemnity form by yourself to the state jamb office at umuahia,or you are waiting for the school to submit it for you?(if you are waiting for abia poly to submit it for you,u may have to wait long oo),this is what you will do,go to rector office and collect your form,and take it to jamb office at Umuahia,if you reach there,tip them....and they will do everytin for you,and you will get your pin within few days,thats how it works,and you have to hurry up bro,cos filling of forms for November batch will start as soon as batch A leaves for camp
Re: Jamb Regularisation by Fayoski: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2018
Without jamb admission letter, you can still serve , why waste 10k. I had the same issue but am currently serving.
Re: Jamb Regularisation by Saks23: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
If you're familiar with the new process in Abia poly, u will be aware that the school had stop students from going to Umuahia to do the submission.
Re: Jamb Regularisation by Saks23: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
They've already sent it to Umuahia.
Re: Jamb Regularisation by Leosmart855: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
Fayoski:
Without jamb admission letter, you can still serve ,
why waste 10k.
I had
the same issue but am currently serving.
I really need your help on this bro, am currently having the same issue cuz my indemnity form has not been attended to, plus the vc is even out of the country. Bro reply me asap abeg cuz have been mobilised for batch A. tnks. so much.
Re: Jamb Regularisation by Chuksmonika(m): 7:03am On Mar 23, 2018
Fayoski:
Without jamb admission letter, you can still serve ,
why waste 10k.
I had the same issue but am currently serving.
it is not about jamb admission letter,it is about your name showing that you have been offered admission on the jamb site

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State Tho / Stop Looking For White Collar Jobs, Jonathan Tells. NYSC Graduates / Ekiti Nysc Corpers 2015 Batch A Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.