Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation (10381 Views)

JAMB Regularisation Is Taking Too Much Time / NYSC 2018/ 2019 Jamb Regularisation/prospective Corpers / Jamb Regularisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by isaacsegun(m): 10:57am On Apr 08, 2018
I'm a D.E student, so I did jamb regularisation recently in other to correct the date of birth that I registered while I was filling the D.E form back then. What is bothering me now is that while I was at the cafe to do regularisation, the details that the cafe man collected from me was that of the polytechnic where I finished instead of the one on the jamb D.E form and besides, the place where he suppose to fill the jamb pin for "jamb previous reg. number" he left it blank. pls, those that have idea on jamb regularisation should kindly explain how it's been done so I can know the next step to take cuz I don't want my money to be a waste.
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by etcme(m): 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
isaacsegun:
I'm a D.E student, so I did jamb regularisation recently in other to correct the date of birth that I registered while I was filling the D.E form back then. What is bothering me now is that while I was at the cafe to do regularisation, the details that the cafe man collected from me was that of the polytechnic where I finished instead of the one on the jamb D.E form and besides, the place where he suppose to fill the jamb pin for "jamb previous reg. number" he left it blank. pls, those that have idea on jamb regularisation should kindly explain how it's been done so I can know the next step to take cuz I don't want my money to be a waste.

You have nothing to fear bro. I believe he must have given you a printout. All you need to do is to submit it to the student affairs department of your school. Then wait for three weeks or thereabouts for jamb to send you a message via your email for approval. The message comes with yiur new jamb reg number.

Now go over to your dashboard and do your validation which costs 1k.
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by Matinoh: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2018
etcme:

You have nothing to fear bro. I believe he must have given you a printout. All you need to do is to submit it to the student affairs department of your school. Then wait for three weeks or thereabouts for jamb to send you a message via your email for approval. The message comes with yiur new jamb reg number.

Hello etcme. I did jamb regularization and jamb have already sent me a new reg number via email. I'm going to service with next batch. Do I still need to do validation? or its meant for DE students only
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by isaacsegun(m): 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
etcme:

pls, a friend of mine is currently in final year and his above 30 already, he want to do jamb regularisation in oder to change his dob on jamb portal but he has not gotten the money, hope doing that in May will not be too late? because he will graduate probably Aug. or Sept. this year.
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by etcme(m): 1:33am On Apr 22, 2018
isaacsegun:

pls, a friend of mine is currently in final year and his above 30 already, he want to do jamb regularisation in oder to change his dob on jamb portal but he has not gotten the money, hope doing that in May will not be too late? because he will graduate probably Aug. or Sept. this year.

No it won't be late by then. Since he is graduating by August/September, then his chances of going to service this year is very slim unless your school is fast in processing results.
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by conjugal(f): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
can u pls explain more on this jamb regularization?
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by Shiners: 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
etcme:

No it won't be late by then. Since he is graduating by August/September, then his chances of going to service this year is very slim unless your school is fast in processing results.
please I graduated last year but senate release our result by September and I was 30 by July last year...but the problem is that at Nysc portal said I can't serve...please wat can I do to serve...any help. will be appreciated.... thanks
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by etcme(m): 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
Shiners:

please I graduated last year but senate release our result by September and I was 30 by July last year...but the problem is that at Nysc portal said I can't serve...please wat can I do to serve...any help. will be appreciated.... thanks

Have you created account in Nysc portal already?
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by etcme(m): 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
Matinoh:

Hello etcme. I did jamb regularization and jamb have already sent me a new reg number via email. I'm going to service with next batch. Do I still need to do validation? or its meant for DE students only

Yes you need to do the validation which will be submitted to your school students affairs.
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by Matinoh: 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
etcme:

Yes you need to do the validation which will be submitted to your school students affairs.
Sir please how do I go about the validation process
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by etcme(m): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
Matinoh:

Sir please how do I go about the validation process

log in to your Jamb Dashboard, click on Retrieve Reg No. You will be directed to make make payment.

Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by Matinoh: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
etcme:

log in to your Jamb Dashboard, click on Retrieve Reg No. You will be directed to make make payment.

Thanks sir .. but I'm a little bit confused. "Retrieve Reg No" seem like getting back a lost reg number. I already have a new reg number and i have confirmed the admission by checking the admission status with the new reg number. I thought I just have to pay 1k for printing of the admission letter. Thanks
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by etcme(m): 5:43am On Apr 25, 2018
Matinoh:

Thanks sir .. but I'm a little bit confused. "Retrieve Reg No" seem like getting back a lost reg number. I already have a new reg number and i have confirmed the admission by checking the admission status with the new reg number. I thought I just have to pay 1k for printing of the admission letter. Thanks

You did Reguralization right? What you need to do now is to retrieve the reg no. It will bear your name, date of birth, state of origin and your pics. This is the data your school will send to Nysc for mobilization.
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by isaacsegun(m): 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
etcme:

You did Reguralization right? What you need to do now is to retrieve the reg no. It will bear your name, date of birth, state of origin and your pics. This is the data your school will send to Nysc for mobilization.
is like my own issue is complicated ooo. we were given Nysc form to fill in school and jamb pin I filled there was the one on my d.e form print-out copy. now, when I want to do regularisation, the cafe man was telling me that I have to change the previous one on the Nysc for cuz new reg. nbr will be given to me after regularisation. the question now is: can i still retrieve the one I submitted in school for me to be able to change the jamb pin I will be given after regularisation?
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by Matinoh: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
etcme:

Thanks Sir. now I understand
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by Segeshow: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hi,i was asked to do jamb regularisation since last year,the person I was directed to says the site is not going.i missed out on nysc registration because of this issue.what do I do cos the guy keeps insisting that the site is not going?
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by etcme(m): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
Matinoh:

Thanks Sir. now I understand

Welcome Sir
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by etcme(m): 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
isaacsegun:

is like my own issue is complicated ooo. we were given Nysc form to fill in school and jamb pin I filled there was the one on my d.e form print-out copy. now, when I want to do regularisation, the cafe man was telling me that I have to change the previous one on the Nysc for cuz new reg. nbr will be given to me after regularisation. the question now is: can i still retrieve the one I submitted in school for me to be able to change the jamb pin I will be given after regularisation?

Didn't actually understand your question Sir.... Can you rephrase?
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by etcme(m): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Segeshow:
Hi,i was asked to do jamb regularisation since last year,the person I was directed to says the site is not going.i missed out on nysc registration because of this issue.what do I do cos the guy keeps insisting that the site is not going?

Yes, account creation isn't going through at the moment.

However, I will like to know the city you are in now so as to direct you.
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by Segeshow: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
I'm in Lagos
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by Ifiteck: 1:13am On Apr 27, 2018
I was mobilize but didn't register should I submit my jamb validation for another mobilization
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by blesszzy(m): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
Segeshow:
bro. kindly state the category you are on If it is D.E. Pre degree. etc. thanks
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by isaacsegun(m): 8:01am On Apr 30, 2018
etcme:

Didn't actually understand your question Sir.... Can you rephrase?
I gained admission through D.E, and now I'm in final year as I stated earlier. is it possible for me to correct my d.b through jamb regularisation?
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by Segeshow: 10:33am On Apr 30, 2018
blesszzy:
bro. kindly state the category you are on If it is D.E. Pre degree. etc. thanks
It's pre degree
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by etcme(m): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2018
isaacsegun:

I gained admission through D.E, and now I'm in final year as I stated earlier. is it possible for me to correct my d.b through jamb regularisation?

Correction of date of birth can be done through Jamb portal. It is different from Regularization.

Regularization is just like applying for a new jamb.

However, sometimes change of date of birth doesn't get approved all the time with reasons best known to them.
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by Matinoh: 5:10pm On May 07, 2018
etcme:

Welcome Sir
Sir I paid 1k via bank to print my admission letter but the payment is yet to reflect on my jamb account since Friday.. I have sent mails yet no reply. please how do I go about this.. sorry for disturbing
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by Blackchampion(m): 12:06am On May 08, 2018
etcme:

Good day bro. I made a payment of 10k for regularisation, which has been confirmed. But the problem now is dat i can't seem to find where to continue with the application to fill the required details.
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by etcme(m): 10:09am On May 08, 2018
Blackchampion:
Good day bro. I made a payment of 10k for regularisation, which has been confirmed. But the problem now is dat i can't seem to find where to continue with the application to fill the required details.

Check at the left hand side of your dashboard, the link you to continue is there. That same link you clicked that brought up payment notifications
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by etcme(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2018
Matinoh:

Sir I paid 1k via bank to print my admission letter but the payment is yet to reflect on my jamb account since Friday.. I have sent mails yet no reply. please how do I go about this.. sorry for disturbing

Hope you generated invoice from your jamb account before making the payment?

If yes, then contact remita.
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by Matinoh: 11:23am On May 08, 2018
etcme:

Hope you generated invoice from your jamb account before making the payment?

If yes, then contact remita.
Remita even sent a copy of the receipt to my mail.. I was thinking the fault is from jamb and not remita thanks
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by Blackchampion(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2018
etcme:

Check at the left hand side of your dashboard, the link you to continue is there. That same link you clicked that brought up payment notifications
This is what i keep getting after making payment. Or could d problem be from not doing d regularisation in CBT Centre?

Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by etcme(m): 1:53pm On May 08, 2018
Matinoh:

Remita even sent a copy of the receipt to my mail.. I was thinking the fault is from jamb and not remita thanks

Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Come and work / NYSC 2019 Mobilization And 2019 General Election - Shocking Revelation / We Have Not Fixed Date For 2017 Batch A (stream II) Orientation Course – NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.