Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Where Is Abba Kyari, Chief Of Staff To The President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Abba Kyari, Chief Of Staff To The President? (4158 Views)

Is Abba Kyari Dead? / Tomorrow Never Dies By Abba Kyari - Chief Of Staff To PMB / Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Abba Kyari, Chief Of Staff To The President? by amodu(m): 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Abba Kyari, Chief of Staff to President Muhammad Buhari is a very popular figure in this present administration who is always seen alongside the President at occasions, gatherings and meetings adorning his usual white Babariga and red cap.

However, recently, I observed his conspicuous absence which birthed my question about his whereabouts; where is Abba Kyari?
Re: Where Is Abba Kyari, Chief Of Staff To The President? by FreshBoss007: 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
dead.. hopefully

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Abba Kyari, Chief Of Staff To The President? by eTECTIVe(m): 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
D chief Cabalist of d Federation ... Maybe he now prefers to b seen less...

1 Like

Re: Where Is Abba Kyari, Chief Of Staff To The President? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
He is "THE PRESIDENCY" you hear about

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Abba Kyari, Chief Of Staff To The President? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
Abba Kyari a.k.a the presidency is strategizing for 2019

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Abba Kyari, Chief Of Staff To The President? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
He is very sick....
Re: Where Is Abba Kyari, Chief Of Staff To The President? by amodu(m): 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
FreshBoss007:
dead.. hopefully
Ọlọpa èwo ń t'epe
Re: Where Is Abba Kyari, Chief Of Staff To The President? by omowolewa: 12:31am On Mar 19, 2018
Its image election management, he will resurface after election, if PMB wins (anything can happen, I don't trust voters). A Ram on a reverse gear is garnering force to strike back hard!

Where is Bayo Omoboriowo?
Re: Where Is Abba Kyari, Chief Of Staff To The President? by amodu(m): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
omowolewa:
Its image election management, he will resurface after election, if PMB wins (anything can happen, I don't trust voters). A Ram on a reverse gear is garnering force to strike back hard!

Where is Bayo Omoboriowo?

Hurray, Abba Kyari finally surfaced again.

He was seen in the group pictures took tonight at the Aso Villa with rice millers....

As for Bayo, I don't know.
Re: Where Is Abba Kyari, Chief Of Staff To The President? by debolayinka(m): 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
Planning for 2019.
Reason why Buhari is yet to declare reelection bid.
Re: Where Is Abba Kyari, Chief Of Staff To The President? by fireback: 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
amodu:
Abba Kyari, Chief of Staff to President Muhammad Buhari is a very popular figure in this present administration who is always seen alongside the President at occasions, gatherings and meetings adorning his usual white Babariga and red cap.

However, recently, I observed his conspicuous absence which birthed my question about his whereabouts; where is Abba Kyari?
He has stopped following buhari around, because he knows that this is not the real buhari... the person you're seeing in aso rock today is a CONTRACT President, by 2019 he will go back to Sudan.

(1) (Reply)

Apc's Gboyega Oyetola Defeats Pdp's Adeleke In Osun Rerun / Nigeria, China Miners Association Sign Pact / The Fela You Have Never Seen Or Heard Before? See Picture & Listen To Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.