Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

FFK Reacts To Reno Omokri Saying He Misrepresented Atiku. Reno Fires Back - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Reno Omokri Saying He Misrepresented Atiku. Reno Fires Back (34708 Views)

Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' / FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To Reno Omokri Saying He Misrepresented Atiku. Reno Fires Back by chloride6: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2018
Chetimah:
What d furk is ur own explanation on this,cos I can't understand wat you just written.

Simply put, Reno is saying trash.

The Mbororo are true Fulanis and a significant portion of the herdsmen are Fulanis.

Simple!

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Reno Omokri Saying He Misrepresented Atiku. Reno Fires Back by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:35am On Mar 18, 2018
SirBunky85:

Pls dia is a difference btwn being an igbo and an Ipob pls. I'm an igbo but not an Ipob and I don't and will never follow kanu and his directives., thanks for ur understanding.

Yess boss, there is a clear difference...I am not in support of IPOB activities either, and ever since it has been proscribed. We haven't heard much about them and I feel that matter had been laid to rest, but it baffles me when Youths who are support to be an agent of peace turns around to get to an Igbo person via IPOB...
For God sake we have bigger problems in this country, and I rather than guy talk about Fulani herdsmen and their killings instead of Ipob that no longer ex is.
Re: FFK Reacts To Reno Omokri Saying He Misrepresented Atiku. Reno Fires Back by SirBunky85(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mailthaddeus:

Yess boss, there is a clear difference...I am not in support of IPOB activities either, and ever since it has been proscribed. We haven't heard much about them and I feel that matter had been laid to rest, but it baffles me when Youths who are support to be an agent of peace turns around to get to an Igbo person via IPOB...
For God sake we have bigger problems in this country, and I rather than guy talk about Fulani herdsmen and their killings instead of Ipob that no longer ex is.
U are correct,some of dese guys just hate the Igbos for no just cause but I've developed a tough skin to dat sha.
Re: FFK Reacts To Reno Omokri Saying He Misrepresented Atiku. Reno Fires Back by shukuokukobambi: 11:35am On Dec 16, 2018
In tbe recent past, when two Atikulooting preachers clashed over Atiku and his fulani herdsmen cheesy

See how the urine lickers were abusing the orphan of Adamawa not knowing they'll be his campaign slaves some months down the road cheesy

Dollars indeed changes things and people cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu / Is This Story Between Dangote And Benson Idahosa True? / Atiku Abubakar Watching Nigeria Vs Morocco Match (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.