Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Richard Appiah Akoto: Computers Donated To Ghana School (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Richard Appiah Akoto: Computers Donated To Ghana School (Photos) (45817 Views)

12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) / The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Appiah Akoto: Computers Donated To Ghana School (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:29am On Mar 18, 2018
Stallion93:
What is computer without internet or even electricity to power dem batteries? We've always been senseless anyways grin
No power, no electricity? Where is that? Nigeria or Ghana? When was the last time you charged your phone or other electronics with generator?
Re: Richard Appiah Akoto: Computers Donated To Ghana School (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2018
You are contradicting yourself, a Nigerian is obviously a foreigner to you na
makydebbie:
Lmao, he doesn't know. grin

Lmao, I'm team foreign abeg. grin

Re: Richard Appiah Akoto: Computers Donated To Ghana School (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2018
DonPiiko:
You are contradicting yourself, a Nigerian is obviously a foreigner to you na
You definitely know the foreign I'm talking about.
Re: Richard Appiah Akoto: Computers Donated To Ghana School (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2018
cheesy cheesy for real?? You will have really cute babies, make sure you date a handsome one though
makydebbie:
You definitely know the foreign I'm talking about.

Re: Richard Appiah Akoto: Computers Donated To Ghana School (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 11:22am On Mar 18, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy cheesy for real?? You will have really cute babies, make sure you date a handsome one though
Yea, I want half caste lol.
Re: Richard Appiah Akoto: Computers Donated To Ghana School (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 18, 2018
I used to be attracted to light-skinned females but I think it won't be bad to cuff a black beauty
makydebbie:
Yea, I want half caste lol.
Re: Richard Appiah Akoto: Computers Donated To Ghana School (Photos) by writeamysas: 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
email me to get free paypal money adder software, i have bet9ja money adder software too as me more about it ................lets add money and spen away, money adding software for Bitcoin, money adding software for skrill account..... email me writeamysas@gmail.com and get your software today perfect money adder, ebay gift card generator................................email me today and get it free limited offer only......

Re: Richard Appiah Akoto: Computers Donated To Ghana School (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
DonPiiko:
I used to be attracted to light-skinned females but I think it won't be bad to cuff a black beauty
Lol, sure.
Re: Richard Appiah Akoto: Computers Donated To Ghana School (Photos) by olmoRoc: 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Expect half of them to be sold and then ask them about it in 3 years time and hear the super story they will start telling u.

Correct. My school greatly benefited from the introduction of IT in secondary schools in the 80s. Everything disappeared within a couple of yrs. We only used the machines in the woodwork dept once. If not for the devilishness of the principals, that subject could have made most secondary school leavers self reliant because they would have learnt very useful skills by the time they pass out.
Re: Richard Appiah Akoto: Computers Donated To Ghana School (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
yet
MiamiePizza:
[left][/left]
Kwaropsion is not that high in Ghana as it is in Nigeria, i don't see them selling half(If at all they're selling any which i doubt) i had my primary and Junior high school in Ghana so i know what it's like. Ghana no bad like we.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President / When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) / Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.