Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Treatment For Neck Bumps - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treatment For Neck Bumps (357 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) / 5 Ways To Avoid Razor Bumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treatment For Neck Bumps by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
Skin bumps that can range from very small and painless to large and painful. The bumps are usually accompanied by redness and swelling. Allergic eczema is an allergic skin reaction that produces an itchy, red skin rash.
I have the cure for the bumps which work fast.
For those people that needed the cure is allowed to contact me on my hotline ( +2348160939403 ) or my gmail ( awoyeralanre@gmail.com )......

(1) (Reply)

As Women, We All Know It, And Are Even Thankful That We Get It. / Mini Love Delay Spray For Men / Mommy Makeover In India; The Best Affordable Chance To Reshape Your Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.