Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,684 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

When The Dead Wasn't Allowed To Rest In Peace... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When The Dead Wasn't Allowed To Rest In Peace... (431 Views)

TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / Michael Job: I Am Still In Kenya, Wasn't Deported - 'Jesus’ Fires Back At Trolls / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When The Dead Wasn't Allowed To Rest In Peace... by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
Things are happening o!

This man inside the grave was the one that tiled the grave. The bereaved did not pay him meanwhile they want to bury the corpse.

The tiler went into the grave and relaxed , even pressing his phone he told them he can never come out of the grave until they pay him all his money .
MAKE UNA PAY AM HIM MONEY Ooooo

Re: When The Dead Wasn't Allowed To Rest In Peace... by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hmm

Re: When The Dead Wasn't Allowed To Rest In Peace... by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
Sorry loves for the late pic display

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Heaven / Preacher Detained For Allegedly Calling A Lesbian Woman "Perverse And Sinful" / Adeboye Restates Warning Against Finding Marriage Partners On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.