Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) (53965 Views)

Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment / Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President / Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by visijo(m): 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
Too much enjoyment is a sin
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by haryothosyn93(m): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] May God heal her
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by Nelsizzy(m): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:
if she wasn't jubilating, if she only went back to her house, would she have been crushed?
What point are you trying to pass?
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by Viicfuntop(f): 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Oops, her leg didn't graduate undecided

Was this suppose to be funnyp
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by Viicfuntop(f): 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:
if she wasn't jubilating, if she only went back to her house, would she have been crushed?

Do you think you are making sense or you are just trying to be sarcastic
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
You can never be too smart for some of these things but I have seen and heard of people who die after writing their final paper (mostly alcohol usage n driving) that was why on my final paper I didn't even wear this white t-shirt pple wear that will be signed on, I wanted feeling like I hadn't graduate. Laughed with friends n went baq my crib and watched Jennifas Diary.

We celebrate basic achievements in Naija graduation and nysc completion (nysc own pain me pass)

I wish her speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm ensure it's karma.
She looks like a slay queen that eats even the chicken bone when they take her out.

The slay Queen is lucky
At least she'd get an NYSC exemption. She is too beautiful to encounter that camp stress.
bros u dey craze o
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by Enemyofpeace: 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
Her village people were at alert
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
tayebest:

...and you think they won't take her to hospital? use your head! angry
he meant no wasting of time, delay maybe dangerous.
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
She will really spend a lot, I wish her speedy recovery, next time she will be careful.
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by emmxzy(m): 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:
don't put the blame on her there is nothing wrong in jubilating,infact u r not an eye withness of what happened the lady maight be going on her own before the car crushed her down
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by Mobsync(m): 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Oops, her leg didn't graduate undecided

This statement is funny even though it shouldn't be, considering the topic. grin

I saw an accident tonight too.

I don't know what happened but a tricycle (keke marwa) was in the gutter, lying with its side, and there was blood stain in its front, around that side that the front passenger sits.

1 Like

Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by emmxzy(m): 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
mechanics:
She will really spend a lot, I wish her speedy recovery, next time she will be careful.
shut the Bleep up there u cant't be wiser than what will happened to you in the next secons only prayer can solve all thing carefull is not enoughf dude
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by emmxzy(m): 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
may the lord God heal you
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by Roeteemie(m): 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
get well soon dear
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by Tsongz(f): 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Thank God her bone wasn't affected
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by zkri(m): 11:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Her village people at work.
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by tragergeorge(m): 12:26am On Mar 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm ensure it's karma.
She looks like a slay queen that eats even the chicken bone when they take her out.

The slay Queen is lucky
At least she'd get an NYSC exemption. She is too beautiful to encounter that camp stress.
another normal fool spotted

1 Like

Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by Gkemz: 1:21am On Mar 18, 2018
We've been warning them to apply caution while celebrating graduation but they won't listen. Just look at how this pretty lady rendered herself disabled. You can imagine such an excruciating pain on her day. Many times women are the victims.
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by Kachyemmanuel: 1:49am On Mar 18, 2018
earn 5k wen u refer a costumer

Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:26am On Mar 18, 2018
That is a combined crush and degloving injury. Very bad
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by Martinez19(m): 3:28am On Mar 18, 2018
Blood of Christopher Hitchens!

Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by mrable4real(m): 4:31am On Mar 18, 2018
embarassed sorry dear
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by Kassychuks(f): 4:42am On Mar 18, 2018
Quick Recovery dear
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by Lasta(m): 6:39am On Mar 18, 2018
cry
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by luluman: 7:00am On Mar 18, 2018
SUPERPACK:
so they cant take her to the hospital, bt prefer to snap and post online until she pass out, wrong use of technology.
Think straight for once pls, snapping pic does not mean she is not taken to hospital.Anybody with a phone can take her picture.
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by Nyrah(f): 7:10am On Mar 18, 2018
I was there when it all happened. She sat on her own looking at the people jubilating...The car was parked really close, I guess he was trying to reverse. The next thing we saw was her leg crushed against the pillar due to the reverse...It just happened in a flash ...She passed out when she saw her leg and was taken to the hospital immediately.. Damn
The idiot responsible for it wanted running away.

1 Like

Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by billyG(m): 8:24am On Mar 18, 2018
dnt dey hav ambulance & clinic there.
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:34am On Mar 18, 2018
Many ifs' and regrets running through her head. May Allah heal you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by sandrahnaub(f): 9:52am On Mar 18, 2018
Dem never see score....dem dey rejoice
Mtcheeew
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by horia: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2018
tayebest:

mtcheew
hey men don't hiss. Happy Sunday.
Re: Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) by hausadreturn(m): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2018
Nyrah:
I was there when it all happened. She sat on her own looking at the people jubilating...The car was parked really close, I guess he was trying to reverse. The next thing we saw was her leg crushed against the pillar due to the reverse...It just happened in a flash ...She passed out when she saw her leg and was taken to the hospital immediately.. Damn
The idiot responsible for it wanted running away.
hope he was caught? If it wasnt on campus, he'd have been lynched.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) / Unizik 2012/2013 Post Utme & Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.