Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together (56847 Views)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by oluwasegun007(m): 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
I would not encourage this fellow above me with so much hate by quoting him, because I can see so much mentions on him

the negative energy ozing outa em is efic..

1 Like

Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by stam101(m): 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He just can't help disgracing himself.
Of all places, he chose to sit on the arm of the Abacha's sofa.
Who does that?

Davido is a disgrace to stardom.
Zero finesse,
Zero style,
Zero maturity.

The only thing going for him is an influential dad and a country full of people who can't tell what good music is.
He probably did that because of the picture as u can see cos the chair was already occupied

1 Like

Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by tragergeorge(m): 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who does that?

Zero finesse,
Zero style,
Zero maturity.

The only thing going for him is an influential dad and a country full of people who can't tell what good music is.
you and the foolish fools wen like this your foolish post na the most foolishly foolish fools I have even seen,make e sit for d woman leg post for d pix ,or make e uncle sit for d handle or d woman sit for d handle?animal farm like u
Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by Vince77(m): 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
Everything looks photoshopped..

1 Like

Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by deolurexy1(m): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
My guy grab malt grin
Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by mechanics(m): 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
DonPiiko:
Beautiful people, I miss Sani Abacha, his regime was the best time of my life. cry
hmmmm, you are joking right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
I am for real, my oldman benefited from his govt I miss him
mechanics:
hmmmm, you are joking right?
Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by colyx1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
Davido do face like one of those turtle ninjas grin

Check my signature
Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by Topmaike007(m): 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
Na them sabi
Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
cheesy
fuellessgen:

Mumu like you.

Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by Antichristus: 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
One of the things I like about the British is that once someone's public image is tarnished, even remotely, they're forever socially isolated. Why associate with and publicise someone who's family wrecked the ship of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by captainbangz: 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
[/quote]
pol23:
That woman's richer than [b]Dangote

Muhammed Abacha's Richer than Obasanjo +Tinubu.
This Family should please invest some the money here in Nigeria.
keep deceiving yasef. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by kaycee125: 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
Behave yourself
fuellessgen:

Mumu like you.
Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by fuellessgen: 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
DonPiiko:

Ignorant simpletons like you are the problem of Nigeria. You will support a tyrant who plundered the treasury of Nigeria to the tune of billions of dollars and ruled with iron fist sending countless people to the great beyond.

You miss him and supported him cos of the few crumbs your father fed from him. You and your father would have supported the heartless man to be president for life.

You and your ilk are the reason why Nigeria is still recycling clueless people as leaders and have remained stagnant.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
It is never that deep, he knew how to get technocrats to do jobs required of them. I was very young and all I remember is how comfortable I felt during his regime. It's my opinion sir and I have no regrets
fuellessgen:

Ignorant simpletons like you are the problem of Nigeria. You will support a tyrant who plundered the treasury of Nigeria to the tune of billions of dollars and ruled with iron fist sending countless people to the great beyond.

You miss him and supported him cos of the few crumbs your father fed from him. You and your father would have supported the heartless man to be president for life.

You and your ilk are the reason why Nigeria is still recycling clueless people as leaders and have remained stagnant.
Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by Burgerlomo: 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
Lovely
Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
DonPiiko:
Beautiful people, I miss Sani Abacha, his regime was the best time of my life. cry
Yeah you probably partook in the $3 billion he stole

1 Like

Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
If I have 1million dollars I won't be on nairaland
GoroTango:
Yeah you probably partook in the $3 billion he stole
Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by Unitedabby(m): 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
pol23:
That woman's richer than Dangote cool
stolen wealth abi?!

1 Like

Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by IME1: 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
We have no one to blame but ourselves for how this present time has become riddled with absurdities

It's not about generation or values

Because the strangeness we see in society, hear on the news and read on NL cuts across all religions, ethnic groups, level of education/exposure, social strata and financial standing

In saner climes ... Fayose comple am

Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by fckmn24seg(m): 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who does that?

Zero finesse,
Zero style,
Zero maturity.

Hate speech
Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by yxizzy(f): 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who does that?

Zero finesse,
Zero style,
Zero maturity.

Are you okay? Where is he expected to sit? You and all those who likes this post needs psychological attention, this is pure madness in form of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by factwriter(m): 12:07am On Mar 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who does that?

Zero finesse,
Zero style,
Zero maturity.

I don't get it.

The degree of SENSIBILITY coming out of your mouth these days is fast approaching 100%.

Whatever happened to your unending flow of sarcasm

Thumb up dude, you have just spoken well.

Keep it up...
Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by seguno2: 12:17am On Mar 18, 2018
pol23:
That woman's richer than Dangote cool

You must be joking.
Did Buhari not say that Abacha did not steal our money since he is from the north?
Are you not aware that only Patience Jonathan stole money since she is from the south?
Don’t you know that only slaves steal their owners’ money even though they worked for it and in reality own the resources
Southerners will continue to foolishly worship their oppressors and remain oppressed forever with this type of attitude.
Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by seguno2: 12:19am On Mar 18, 2018
ibkgab001:
grin grin
Both Davido , his uncle and even his dad look like Abacha's errand boys grin

All southerners are looked upon as errand boys to the northerners. Didn’t you know that
Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by seguno2: 12:28am On Mar 18, 2018
DonPiiko:

How did your old man benefit from his military dictatorship?
Abacha allowed your old man to also steal a few millions while he was stealing our billions of dollars, which Buhari said he did not steal?
If your old man created a strong value base that is sustainable due to Abacha’s economic policies, you won’t say that you miss him, would you You would say that you thank him for the opportunity that his policies created for your old man’s business, not so?
I hope that you don’t complain of bad roads, no electricity, no water, falling standard of education, inadequate health care, corruption etc. Do you

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by Duru009(m): 12:28am On Mar 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who does that?

Zero finesse,
Zero style,
Zero maturity.

Shithole pickin !
Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by Boyooosa(m): 12:31am On Mar 18, 2018
I understand David's case, atleast he was very small in the days of the late tyrant but what can be said of this his uncle, he was not a small pikin fa...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by Yoruba4Life: 12:33am On Mar 18, 2018
It's such a pity we 9ja pple are just gullible and perhaps sycophants. What a SHAME and DISGRACE undecided

Just imagine the comments here praising and others just feeling normal/OK abt this... sad. I can't but, just feel pity for my 9ja pple.

In a saner world, this pix would have been a BIG slap on the face of millions of Nigerians that had to suffer and endure the tyranny and oppression of this lady's late husband. Davido's career (sh)would have gone south. angry angry

This is the same heartless Mariam Abacha that ran deaf ears to Late Ken Saro-Wiwa's mum pleas abt his eventual execution. She told him to take hearts. embarassed embarassed

Now this FOOL and his CORRUPT uncle are here star struck by a Tryant's and murderer's wife and all are hailing him... WOW!

Why we blacks are like this, I don't and won't know. We'll never progress like other races with this kind of regressive mentality!

Peace out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by Yoruba4Life: 12:41am On Mar 18, 2018
fuellessgen:

At least I'll expect my brothers from the SS to respect and honor their late leader, Saro-Wiwa who lost his life to this lady's tyrant husband by dissing this image. angry

Instead, they're praising him... undecided 9ja pple and their ways..

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together by kense88: 12:44am On Mar 18, 2018
DonPiiko:
Then you should be enjoying this regime more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her 'bum-bum' In A Swimming Pool / Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates As She Turn 42 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.