Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos) (33686 Views)

Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) / Kiss Daniel Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos) by gmoney12: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
cool
Re: Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos) by churchee: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ask4diva:
Lil kesh my toaster dat yr... tongue

You wish...
Re: Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I won't mind making an order.

Not because I am in need of a dress, but just to support him for being bold enough to reconsider his career.

I wonder what's keeping Efe from taking the bold step of quitting music.
If it's not in you, it is not in you.

There's a Malawian proverb that says,
"If you force a fart, it becomes shhit that stains the underwear."
With that said,
Congrats Keshinro.
Very funny grin
Re: Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos) by kevoh(m): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Teniola2000:
Nigerian god of freestyle, Lil kesh turned 24years old today, and to crown it up he launched his latest handwork, Tito Keshinro, his clothing line..
angry angry What do we now call Vector if this kesh that doesn't have any lyrics is god of freestyle? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Op what is your business in the name he call his business? Continue to find faults in his life, while the dude is making his cool cash. Bad belle make me poor

Thank God you admitted to poverty...
Re: Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos) by andycom(m): 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Not because I am in need of a dress, but just to support him for being bold enough to reconsider his career.

With that said,
Congrats Keshinro.

this man, always love your humorous write-ups

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos) by chicoMX(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
I'll kesh is 23 not 24
Re: Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With that said,
Congrats Keshinro.

Lol, that ya Malawian proverb correct die talking from experience cool

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

Thank God you admitted to poverty...
you've been noticed, call the next biitch inside and get the fok off my front
Re: Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nice one dude
Re: Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
kasim155:

Ehyaaa so u come use yanga chase am then.

You suppose to know our ladies na, I dey sure say na for one corner street the dude dey sing that time and also na footwagon, BRT, Marwa and Okada him dey use 4 transportation cool

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos) by grevotech(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos) by mikemodel24: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
How come I don't know him? undecided

DO YOU EVEN KNOW YOURSELF
Re: Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos) by franzis(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
Op stop all the rubbish lies .... Tito kenshiro is his younger sister and the owner of the clothing line
Re: Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos) by Nina222(f): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
13th may my birthday.wow!
Re: Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos) by Nina222(f): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
13th may my birthday. Wow!
Re: Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos) by Ask4diva(f): 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=kasim155 post=65940116] dat yanga tin is a bitch, must we ladies do it? :|

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina / Wizkid's Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Stuns In New Photos / King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son Swagged Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.