Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

The Era Of Fuel Scarcity Is Gone For Good - NNPC Boss, Baru Assures Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Era Of Fuel Scarcity Is Gone For Good - NNPC Boss, Baru Assures Nigerians (15048 Views)

NNPC Boss, Baru Dispenses Petrol In Abuja (Photos) / NNPC Boss, Baru Reacts To Report Linking Kyari To N50bn Funds Kept Away From TSA / Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Era Of Fuel Scarcity Is Gone For Good - NNPC Boss, Baru Assures Nigerians by blackpearl21: 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
O we live in the same country? There are still queues in Port Harcourt oh
Re: The Era Of Fuel Scarcity Is Gone For Good - NNPC Boss, Baru Assures Nigerians by chokovirus: 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nice one....For the first time this year I drove into NNPC mega filling station in calabar and bought fuel without queuing.
Re: The Era Of Fuel Scarcity Is Gone For Good - NNPC Boss, Baru Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
We still see fuel queues across 042.

Ndi Asi.
Re: The Era Of Fuel Scarcity Is Gone For Good - NNPC Boss, Baru Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I agree,
This administration can do anything with their mouths
If they can technically defeat Boko Haram, making fuel scarcity a thing of the past won't be a difficult thing for them.

True
Re: The Era Of Fuel Scarcity Is Gone For Good - NNPC Boss, Baru Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
lilytender:

Buhari is going back to Daura in 2023, you can bet your life. But the organization that gave this NNPC buffoon an award should be deregistered for lying to about 200 million Nigerians at the same time.

Bubu is going next year.

The main question now is ""Will he hand over power"" ??
Re: The Era Of Fuel Scarcity Is Gone For Good - NNPC Boss, Baru Assures Nigerians by FarahAideed: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Firstpage:

How did you know this from Aba?

I have an aunty there
Re: The Era Of Fuel Scarcity Is Gone For Good - NNPC Boss, Baru Assures Nigerians by egopersonified(f): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
funny thing is, as I am buying for N145 per litre, I am crying about the billions of naira I will find out later was paid as subsidy
Re: The Era Of Fuel Scarcity Is Gone For Good - NNPC Boss, Baru Assures Nigerians by Fourwinds: 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
useless government both at the state and federal level
Re: The Era Of Fuel Scarcity Is Gone For Good - NNPC Boss, Baru Assures Nigerians by EmmyMaestro(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
Too much talk, no action.
Re: The Era Of Fuel Scarcity Is Gone For Good - NNPC Boss, Baru Assures Nigerians by piagetskinner(m): 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
fuels being sold for 145 in makurdi and environs imn most filing stations
Re: The Era Of Fuel Scarcity Is Gone For Good - NNPC Boss, Baru Assures Nigerians by DonBobes(m): 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
Liers hav com
AbduLIE from LIEberia
Re: The Era Of Fuel Scarcity Is Gone For Good - NNPC Boss, Baru Assures Nigerians by nwoke37: 5:39am On Mar 19, 2018
Cromcruach91:
It would be gone for good when we

1.Stop subsidy...or to put it simply, stop determining the profit of fuel marketers.(We don't do it for any other business...so why do it for fuel?)

2.Once we stop subsidies...investment is going to flow in, since investors can take their profits out of the country.

3.Privatise NNPC.

It's that simple.

I heard nnpc is one of the most corrupt organizations in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Fuel Scarcity Is Gone For Good - NNPC Boss, Baru Assures Nigerians by Buhari4Hunger: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
FarahAideed:
Yet people still bought fuel at 205 in Taraba today with queue sef
Please what does it look like living in Taraba or surrounding states? Is the social life there interesting like that of Enugu and Lagos? Will I be free to have fun as I do in Lagos now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award / IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu To Appear In Court Tuesday / I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.