Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? (51948 Views)

Meet Dwarf Billionaire, Grand P, Who Is Married To An Oversized Large Hips Wife / A Year After Splitting Rudeboy OR Mr P Who Is Winning As Solo Artiste? / Mr P VS Rudeboy – Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by dview001(m): 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
njelrapheal:
that's because Ur mind is already accustomed to the psquare sound of which I think, Mr P is trying to deviate from. Maybe he wants to bring something new.
when will u people agree to d simple truth that ;every songs of psquare you've ever danced to and loved were written and sang by Paul , so psquare's sounds by default is Paul's so there's no way he can deviate from his sounds.. Even peter himself said it ...songs like shekini ,ejajo ,were peter's work and u could spot d difference.Rude boy has a promising solo career just watch and see

1 Like

Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
Polymat9:

The brothers started it first, how is it our fault

yeah you are right but they are still one way or the other connected
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by femi4: 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
arherfish:
The one that sang somebody baby.
That's Paul, Paul is winning

2 Likes

Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by femi4: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
njelrapheal:
that's because Ur mind is already accustomed to the psquare sound of which I think, Mr P is trying to deviate from. Maybe he wants to bring something new.
Those hits that made you love Psqure were handiwork of Paul

1 Like

Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by Mercypinky(f): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
P square i know...rude boy and mr p i know not..�
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by ukejejohnson(m): 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
My own is they should leave the upcoming space for the real people who haven't being to stardom before.

If they are tired of p-square they should go into business

Besides Peter look more like a business minded person, while Paul look like Alaye. All is business
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by kingthreat(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
9jaBloke:
What basically makes one a celeb? Popularity and influence.

Let's analyse Peter (Mr. P) and Paul (Rude boy)

Fan-follwership on Social Media: Insta, Twitter

Mr.P wins

Endorsements: Adidas, Olympic milk, kia
Mr. P wins

Musical deals: Glo dance with Peter, Empire records USA

Mr. P wins

Musical relevance/Song reception:
Nkenji keke
Fire Fire

Rude Boy wins.

BETTER Musician: Rude Boy

BIGGER Artist: Mr. P

All those endosements were had by Pete Okoye before the split

1 Like

Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by ak22(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
gamelove:

It appeared like a publicity stunt when Nigeria’s most celebrated music group,Psquare split in September 2017.
But at the point when Peter And Paul started releasing solo tracks as Mr. P and Rudeboy, the reality of “20 Kids Cannot play for 20 years” got done on lovers of Psquare brand and music addicts in Nigeria.
Okay! They both went back to being an upcoming artiste seeking stardom and acceptance with their individual brands.
In their journey as solo acts, it believed that both brothers will realize that their two good heads are better one.
Rather than “jejely” enjoying the glory and victory of the Psquare brand, they allowed their village people to succeed in separating them. Maybe it’s not even village people, what do we know!
Mr. P (Peter Okoye)

With “Cool it Down“, “For My Head” and his most recent project, “Zoom“, Mr. P has indeed cleared everyone’s doubt about his musical prowess and all his music videos are proofs that he can be African Micheal Jackson.
Jokes apart, the guy sabi dance!

Rude Boy (Paul Okoye)

For Rudeboy, the solo music journey has been a smooth one for him.
Apart from his latest song, “Somebody’s Baby“, “Nkenji Keke” and “Fire-Fire” projects received maximum acceptance from music lovers nationwide.
According to Paul, he’s the lyrical pillar behind Psquare. Well, That is a Topic for another day.

We will leave you guys to judge!!
So, 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now?
Let’s hear from you!

http://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/03/6-months-after-psquare-split-rudeboy-vs.html?m=1

All what I want to say is that PSquare is better than them
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by Antoeni(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
None of them can be Biger or Greater than P-square
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by juseto: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
None of them
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by movid(m): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mutemenot:
So far they 're still swimming in the success made as P square. Individually, they haven't done anything .
3 bottles of origin for u.. Na psqure glory pple still dey look for dem body.
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by shallysgirl: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
crazysaint:
For now its Mr p
How?,Mr P started first, still Rudeboy has surpassed him in number of subscribers. He started 2months earlier, but rudeboy 2nd track has almost same number of views as his first track.
I think it's too early to compare Sha.
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by Mutemenot(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
movid:
3 bottles of origin for u.. Na psqure glory pple still dey look for dem body.

Come take one cup of shekpe bro.

1 Like

Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by Paulinus1(f): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
gamelove:

It appeared like a publicity stunt when Nigeria’s most celebrated music group,Psquare split in September 2017.
But at the point when Peter And Paul started releasing solo tracks as Mr. P and Rudeboy, the reality of “20 Kids Cannot play for 20 years” got done on lovers of Psquare brand and music addicts in Nigeria.
Okay! They both went back to being an upcoming artiste seeking stardom and acceptance with their individual brands.
In their journey as solo acts, it believed that both brothers will realize that their two good heads are better one.
Rather than “jejely” enjoying the glory and victory of the Psquare brand, they allowed their village people to succeed in separating them. Maybe it’s not even village people, what do we know!
Mr. P (Peter Okoye)

With “Cool it Down“, “For My Head” and his most recent project, “Zoom“, Mr. P has indeed cleared everyone’s doubt about his musical prowess and all his music videos are proofs that he can be African Micheal Jackson.
Jokes apart, the guy sabi dance!

Rude Boy (Paul Okoye)

For Rudeboy, the solo music journey has been a smooth one for him.
Apart from his latest song, “Somebody’s Baby“, “Nkenji Keke” and “Fire-Fire” projects received maximum acceptance from music lovers nationwide.
According to Paul, he’s the lyrical pillar behind Psquare. Well, That is a Topic for another day.

We will leave you guys to judge!!
So, 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now?
Let’s hear from you!

http://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/03/6-months-after-psquare-split-rudeboy-vs.html?m=1
Lol..it is obvious to all and sundry that My crush Paul aka Rudeboy is leading, comparing them is inconsequential because Rude boy is far ahead of Mr. P, down here in PH, I hardly hear Mr. P songs but Rude boy songs is echoing everywhere, Rude boy Somebody's baby, Fire Fire and Nkenji keke are been play in our street every blessed day, I love Rudeboy songs madly, seriously I am just knowing d Real Psquare which is Rude boy...Peter just sang rubbish his songs are not making waves at all, it is only in Radio I got to hear his song which is only cool it down but for his twin brothers own Rudeboy songs almost every day be it radio, Party and other occasions like that..I give it to Paul (Rudeboy) may God continue to protect and showers him long life because I can't do without his song,, Rudeboy is 9ja king musician,

#Rudeboy Fan

1 Like

Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by OlumoRock07(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
Myhn:
Great question,Since their split,both of them seem to be in relevant in the music industry now.
This is the what happens when you let greed cloud your judgement, Anyways I which them better year to come
Ayemi temi bami
At first i thought it was a typographical error
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by OlumoRock07(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=Myhn post=65936432]Great question,Since their split,both of them seem to be in relevant in the music industry now.
This is the what happens when you let greed cloud your judgement, Anyways I which them better year to Funke!
At first i thought it was a typographical error
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by ncoolsome(m): 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

I was about giving a fück but I failed

And u will kip failing...say amen
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by Angel1696: 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
both of them sucks now
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by pedrilo: 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
kingthreat:

All those endosements were had by Pete Okoye before the split
bros if u dnt knw how to speak English why not use pidgin?
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by slimgonzalez(m): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
Indivisually, they are just like upcoming artiste.....fighting for next rated.. The sooner they get back together, the better for their music.
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
.How exactly cn this help in pushing and disgracing BUBU out of aso-rock,i dn't rily get it,i almost gave a Bleep bt decided 2 b calm havin realise hw irrelevant dis topic is to my 2019 ambition,@o.p pls bring up any relevant topic if u've got any or step aside if u've got none
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by Olablessinq2016: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
psquare is a legend mr p and rude boy are upcomin
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by kingthreat(m): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
pedrilo:
bros if u dnt knw how to speak English why not use pidgin?

Alright I am here with a better device that won't make errors. So tell me how is the incestuous relationship between you and your sister going?
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by pedrilo: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
kingthreat:

Alright I am here with a better device that won't make errors. So tell me how is the incestuous relationship between you and your sister going?
loads of baloney
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by 360great(m): 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
For me . RUDE BOY
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by Angelmatilda(f): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
Rude boy
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by ChykeBivins(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
You are part of the problem for asking this question...
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by karika2018: 5:47am On Mar 19, 2018
It is still too early to predict......

But however we can see clearly where they are both heading to.....

First, those of you who think that this guys would just go broke like that are completely wrong......peter has two companies that are worth millions and his wife lola is an oil executive. He also got the 1.5 million dollar home they bought in atlanta as part of his share when the shared their properties. Peter also has a lot connections with nigerian banks and politicians just like his brother paul. Also, all of peter's kids just like paul are american citizens.

Paul on the other hand has been into real estate for the past ten years. He has been buying and selling landed properties and houses. He also owns the p square villa with jude which was part of the share he got when they shared their properties.

Mr p (peter)

He is trying to bring a new sound to the industry....He is performing in 13 shows already this month of march with 4 of them international....usa..dubai...monrovia...malaysia...abudhabi .and next month he would kick of his international europe tour....8 countries in all. If this is what being an upcoming artist is like....i am sure many would want it. Yes ..he is riding on p square legacy but what matters is that he is succeeding......He already has about 5 million views on youtube as a solo and upcoming artist with only three songs to his credit. To me that is success right there. He would release his latest song on the 20th of march and 4 more songs before the end of the year.

Rudeboy (paul)

Paul wrote and produced %90 of all p square songs and we could see the same trend with him. Like they say in soccer do not change the winning formulae ...this seems to be paul's bet. He led p square to success and as a solo artist it could also work for him. He also has almost 5 million views on youtube channel just like his brother peter with only 3 songs and his latest song will be out by mid-april. His album would be released by 2019 and he would also release about 4 songs before december this year. Although he released his first song two months after his brother released his own song ....he now has 37 thousand subscribers to his vevo youtube channel while peter has 34 thousand.

In conclusion....

although the p square era is gone......paul and peter for some reason are going to dominate the nigerian music industry the next two years......Those who think that it is over with their career should watch out.

my thinking is that peter should work on his voice a little and create a clear identity for himself as mr p.....in the case of paul he should go ahead and release his album rather than waiting for next year.

The both of them are going to succeed i believe mainly because they are both producers and they have their own studios in their home....

however history seems to favor lead singers....

Beyonce......( lead singer ...destiny's child )

Omarion .....( lead singer ....B2K..)

Michael jackson....( lead singer.....jackson 5...)

Sisco...........( lead singer ...Dru..Hill..)

Kci....later took his brother Jojo......( lead singer.....Jodeci..)

Justin Timberlake....( lead singer N'sync )

And in nigeria.....tuface...kc...sheyi shay...yemi alade.....were all lead singers of their various music groups before they broke out.....
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by Ugosample(m): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
To me, I like Mr P more, and consider him bigger
More endorsement ), and more shows; both at home and abroad.
Though I like Paul's fire fire. That song is lit
I wish them all the best.
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by dammiecool(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2018
shallysgirl:
How?,Mr P started first, still Rudeboy has surpassed him in number of subscribers. He started 2months earlier, but rudeboy 2nd track has almost same number of views as his first track.
I think it's too early to compare Sha.

Let me tell u how: we were made to believe that Mr has no talent dat hes only a dancer that he can not sing, u guyz also claim that Rudy is d real psquare funny enough d real psquare is struggling with d talent-less Mr P in getting youtube views, d real psquare music video is not good as dat of d talent-less Mr P, lyrical content goes d same way. If u ask me who d loser is; they both lost, u can imagine Rudy video n Mr P video struggling to get 3m views in almost 5 to 6 months shocked they get 3m views in 2-3 weeks as Psquare. so guyz stop deceiving urselves none of them is d real psquare, d real p square is peter n paul cool
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by njelrapheal: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
femi4:
Those hits that made you love Psqure were handiwork of Paul
I never loved psquare .
Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by femi4: 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
njelrapheal:
I never loved psquare .
yinmu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos / Timaya Off To America To Charge His Phone (Photo) / Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.