Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Good Morning World: 38 - Second Prayer With Davidotokiblog - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Morning World: 38 - Second Prayer With Davidotokiblog (508 Views)

Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters / Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 / Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning World: 38 - Second Prayer With Davidotokiblog by dazy2(m): 6:04am On Mar 18, 2018
"LORD, Thank you for This Great Day!
I love you and I need you to come into My Heart.
Do Bless Me, My Family, My Home, My Work, My Friends and My special Loved one.
Amen."
Happy Sunday To You All...
Pls Share This Prayer Link On Facebook/Twitter..
Something Good Will Happen To You Today As You Share The Link.
Someone Will Call You By Phone Or Talk To You About Something You Were Waiting To Have..
This is not a Joke.
Do not break this Prayer.
Miracles do Happen to does who believe in our Lord Jesus Christ.
#PleasePassOutLink #Believe

http://www.davidotokiblog.com/2018/03/good-morning-world-38-second-prayer.html

(1) (Reply)

10 Indicators You Have An Unhealthy Sexual Soul Tie With Somebody! / My Girl Friend Call Me Son Of Grace, Pls What Makes Her To Call Me That? / RCCG Sunday School STUDENT Manual For June 3, : Topic —fishing For Men’ Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.