Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment (38437 Views)

Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja / Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Johnsonsunday: 9:21am On Mar 18, 2018
Okay we've heard! So who wants to make at least 30k weekly?. If interested DM +2348120915362
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Whyke141: 9:36am On Mar 18, 2018
PRESIDENT MUHAMMAD BUHARI DIDN'T ATTAIN POWER BY ACCIDENT! NEITHER DID GOODLUCK JOHNATHAN LOSE BY ACCIDENT. http://manuelwhyke..com/2018/03/president-muhammad-buhari-didnt-attain.html
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by wisino1(m): 9:48am On Mar 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by crafteck(m): 9:53am On Mar 18, 2018
Yabiola26:

it clearly shows you don't read and understand his reason for rejecting the appointment

Hes said reason
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by chronique(m): 9:54am On Mar 18, 2018
Yabiola26:

he rejected it simply because the appointment is below his standard according to him though

Exactly. Most of these posters have a problem with comprehension.
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by emmyfizzy12(m): 9:55am On Mar 18, 2018
Baawaa:
It is possible, because stealing is now corruption grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dear PMB,
Even if you can't prosecute the looters because of our laws & the Judiciary, we thank you for exposing our BIG THIEVES.
some people will be thinking with there left ass and be typing with anus..

1 Like

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by CSTR2: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2018
He is not rejecting it because buhari is a historical clusterfucck.

He is rejecting it because he wants a bigger opportunity to loot.

And here was I thinking that finally ,this is a Yoruba politician that I can respect.

Thank you for proving me wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2018
After the election he was relegated.
Because he isn't a northerner.
Director Nigerian ports Authority................Nil
Ambassador...................................................Nil
Now 2019 is drawing near and you want to appoint him chairman.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by ayaomen(f): 10:07am On Mar 18, 2018
Mamora wants a better offer

2 Likes

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2018
edoziebobbyyahoocom:
After the election he was relegated.
Because he isn't a northerner.
Director Nigerian ports Authority................Nil
Ambassador...................................................Nil
Now 2019 is drawing near and you want to appoint him chairman.
the man is wise, I don't even see the need for it. It is a slap on his face if you ask me, after the elections they will reshuffle and dump him again undecided
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by hatchy(f): 10:11am On Mar 18, 2018
Idiotic president!

2 Likes

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 18, 2018
bluegrass07:
This is a big slap on his face. . .cos I remember during the campaigns, he was everywhere.

I am very grateful for the rejection of that useless appointment coming at a very useless time.

When PMB had no hope of ruling again, some people stood behind Asiwaju for him. I know Prof Jega, the INEC chairman as at 2015 presidential election cannot forget Elder Orubebe & Senator Mamora. While Elder Orubebe led the PDP team to the INEC presidential election results collation centre, Senator Mamora led the APC team

Immediately, after PMB got power, the game changed. Mamora unrewarded efforts is an example of the fate that befell the Tinubu team.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by poseidon12: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2018
Serves Mamora right. I hope he doesn't allow himself to be used again for 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by bigtt76(f): 10:41am On Mar 18, 2018
This only goes on to show that they are just there for the money and not to serve the masses... #ediots

1 Like

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by AreaFada2: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2018
bluegrass07:
This is a big slap on his face. . .cos I remember during the campaigns, he was everywhere.

Buhari lacks basic political skills. The most hardworking members of campaign team must be rewarded well. So they can do even more in the future. Especially one with SHoA and Senate experience. He knows people and very strategic.

Anyway Aisha already complained about the monkey dey work baboon dey chop system Daura has perfected in current FG. Mamora probably has no ties with Daura.

3 Likes

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2018
Mamora is a ver fine gentleman and an astute politician. He was schemed out of his Senatorial ambition because the Lordess of Bourdillon had interest there .

Now, at the twilight and possibly the only tenure left of this regime, he is being remembered for a Boys Scout appointment. I'm happy he turned down the greek gift. Bubu keeps scoring own goals. Very poor at politicking. Quute possible he is in a delirious state of hallucinations, far worse than the state of trance Soyinka diagnosed.

2 Likes

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Toide: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2018
FarahAideed:

Want is this one saying
. modify ur english

1 Like

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Toide: 11:10am On Mar 18, 2018
coolcharm:
The man is wise... Who wants to be a part of this historical poo government?

They want to use him again... But the hardship in this country in the last 3 years has taught him comon sense, and has restored her moral compass.

Weldon Sir
you don't read before making comment,pls try to read it,
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:20am On Mar 18, 2018
no sane man will like to associate with failure... Buhari is epitome of failure
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Ikpongiton: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2018
Baawaa:
It is possible, because stealing is now corruption grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dear PMB,
Even if you can't prosecute the looters because of our laws & the Judiciary, we thank you for exposing our BIG THIEVES.
the big thieves buhari has succeded in exposing are himself,aisha,yusuf,mmaman daura and many other of his cronies.

1 Like

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 18, 2018
Baawaa:
Dear PMB,

Which big thieves

Any list of big thieves must contain

Tiffnubu.
Fashola.
Obasanjo.
TY Danjuma.
Abdulsalmi Abubakar.
Etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by mkoabiola: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2018
I could remember mamora jumping frm one state to another ,so buhari can b elected in 2015.

Ds appointment is far below his standard.

But tinubu shud wade in
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by FarahAideed: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2018
Toide:
modify ur english

Thanks Ore ..I have done it .
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by jrex(m): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2018
Baawaa:
Dear PMB,

Is it by force to contribute?

1 Like

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Emulti(m): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
FarahAideed:

What is this one saying

No mind that fool

1 Like

Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Yankee101: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
End of APC confirmed
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Mmaxix: 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
doctimonyeka:
Nobody wants to associate with a failure...

Buhari has failed the masses..

Tell me about it. Massive failure undecided
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by kolaish(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
diasporaman:

The source said Mamora, a former Lagos State House of Assembly Speaker and senator who represented Lagos-East senatorial district from 2003 to 2011, felt the appointment, which is the equivalent of a state parastatal, was not befitting.

He argued that people who never participated in the process that brought Buhari to power were occupying the front seats of government.

https://diasporareporters.com/mamora-rejects-buharis-appointment/
Reason why Nigerian politicking is taking our nation backwards. People supports their candidates to win elections and in return they want a juicy appointments were they can lick more than enough from the national cake.

Until we get to a situation where public position/appointment are no longer seen as compensation and the right people appointed to oversee our board, our nation will continue to go backwards.

I will gladly support the removal of all those that has previously held public position since the country's independence for a brand new set of politicians that has the nation at heard and not their pocket.
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Bimpe29: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
Politics is about interest.
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by doctimonyeka(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mmaxix:

Tell me about it. Massive failure undecided
you and your family are massive failure... Since you can't comment without insulting your generation... Ewu
Re: Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment by wakeupafricanyo: 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
IT DANKWAMBO TIME

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Increased Tariff: AC Is The Real Elephant, A Rude Shock Awaits Nigerians- Ugodre / Buhari To Employ 100,000 Police Officers, Put CCTV In Major Towns & Cities / Amaechi: One Day, The Young Boys We Deprived Will Chase Us Out Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.