Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Open Love Letter To Dr. Kayode Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Love Letter To Dr. Kayode Fayemi (431 Views)

Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos / Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State / President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Love Letter To Dr. Kayode Fayemi by pemisireoluwa(f): 6:26am On Mar 18, 2018
OPEN LOVE LETTER TO DR. KAYODE FAYEMI.

"He who the gods want to destroy, they ,first ,make him proud"

I was a witness to the event at AB Hotel, Adebayo Estate of Ado Ekiti today, 17th March, 2018 and heard all your rantings and lies that you are the brain behind the N-Power project of the Federal Government. As much as I felt disgusted today at all of these your stupid and unnecessary lies, I am however not making this an issue with you as you are known for such pathological lies. No wonder some refer to you as 'name dropper'.
My main purpose of this piece to you is on your response to a reporter ' s question after the event where you referred to some of the aspirants in APC as "mere mobilisers and that if you, Kayode Fayemi, is not running, any nominee of yours will be the next candidate of APC" Those aspirants you mentioned are; "Segun Oni, Babafemi Ojudu and others ". Uhmm, sorry Dr. but you goofed here. You are wrong because your assertion is not a statement of truth that corresponds to the facts on the political field in APC Ekiti State presently. In fact, you are not just wrong but really disillusioned. Your position on this gives the impression that you are selfish, arrogant, rude and crude, sturbornly desperate and visionless. More vivid is the reality that you have refused to see beyond your nose. You are akin to someone who is living in the past, sort-of.
Where are you getting this impressions from Dr. ? Who is lying to you or you are the one lost in self-deceit? You talked as if the party APC is your personal property and the governorship seat is the preserve of the " fayemi dynasty of Isan Ekiti". ! Sir, get this sticked to your proud, non-reasoning head that you are NO longer in charge of political events back home in APC Ekiti. Don't you get? Your time is up and no surrogate of yours is awaiting your instruction so- called as insinuated by you.
If I may ask Dr., when did you join politics ? You were a fucking taxi driver in Heathrow when the likes of those you now qualified as crowd mobilisers have been in partisan politics. You now arrogate to yourself a "ruler over us" status on everyone including even those that are capable of being your uncles if not your father. That you were once a governor does not translate to your claims of the emperor of Ekiti APC.
Thought you will know shame enough as to cover your face in it afterall you caused all of these shortfalls in the party. Only if you have not lost the free governorship ticket given to you on trust by the party due to your carelessness and unnecessary bigmanism. It's a pure case of " a paradise lost" dear Dr. You should be concerned with collaborating with others to win back the lost paradise.Are you the only capable hand in the party?You said all are NOT good except you. Haba! Who are you to decide our faith ? You don't want Oni,you don't want Ojudu, not even MOB, you hate Akerele with a passion, Gbenga Aluko is a- no- go area as far as you are concerned. Oluyede is a foreigner,so no way. Bamisile is a thug more or less" Uhmm ;so Hon minister,who then ? YOU ? Why are you so bent on ruining the chances of the party in winning this seat back ? Let's assume you have the party in your pocket as you and your senseless mouth-organs claim and you are given the chance of flying the APC flag, can't you see that you can NEVER win in the general election for obvious reasons? The civil servants, teachers, artisans, market People, etc; all that voted you out of power are still very well alive and believe nothing has changed or can ever change in you and that your coming back will only mean coming to retaliate on them the blow they dealt you with in the general election of 2014? They will rather vote for the green horn Eleka instead which will bring back the same circle of coincidence that brought stubborn Fayose to power while you were in power ? The point right now in Ekiti dear Dr. Fayemi is that you are not loved at all. The Ekiti people really loath you as in "they hate you with a passion" right now. It's as if someone smeared you with excreta or feaces. Whoever did that to you really did a good job because I have never witnessed anyone hated more like you in this world. May be you don't know, of all these names you mentioned and called "mere party mobilisers ", you are the most hated. You need God to help you wash away this stigma out of your life. This is reflecting again in Abuja. Out Of all PMB ministers, you are the most hated and talked about as arrogant and corrupt.
For the delegates in the party that will decide the party candidate and NEVER you. Better wake up from your slumber Mr Fayemi. They will only take your money and vote their conscience.Its your money they are waiting to take because they know you also stole it from Ekiti and Abuja. These delegates are wiser. They are not your puppets though you gave them life while you were the governor but was it your personal money you used in buying the nomination form for them? They also have families like yours and do you expect them to serve you and your family forever? Haha!!! You went from being a governor to a Minister and yet you want to come back again as if good life is meant for you and Bisi alone ? No wonder you turned her too to a boot leaker in Aso Rock without a good image of herself. These delegates want to have a governor of APC in Ekiti not just a candidate knowing fully well that even if they give you the ticket you will fail gallantly in the general election, so what's the point ? Though i heard you have been boasting of federal power used against you will be used against pdp too. Forget it man. Who does or think that except a lilliputian thinker like you. ? It's all wishful thinking bros. Again, they are aware of the several hurdles before you to your detriment from the issued white paper on corruption by Fayose to the criminal charges against you in the court. As if all these are not enough, the house of Reps vote of No Confidence in you is a bad one. Not good for you at all. In fact, you have been exposed in the Ajaokuta deal as someone who is criminally minded and lack proper administrative competence considering the way and manner you handled the Steel project as the minister in charge. Is this where the money you boasted of spending for the primary election coming from where you planned to give each delegate N1m each with a target of 1000 delegates? No wonder your mentor , Otunba Niyi Adebayo cannot tell you a sincere truth as a leader. He is not sincere to you because he knows the truth but declined telling you sake of his bread and butter coming from you. Shame ! So you two and your friend Falowo are just busy planning how to keep stealing from us and come back to use the money to oppress us back home again. ? Is this not the same Falowo of Greenwich Trust Limited that packaged the N25BN that you borrowed while holding sway as Ekiti governor and wasted the whole money away in white elephants projects Is lousy Fayose not vindicated now with this new revelation that you are a bad manager of government and men and money ? How do you expect Ekiti people to trust you with their lives again with all of these revelations? It's obvious that this is not the best of time for you as all and everything is just crumbling before your eyes?
No one can trust you with that seat again Dr. Not the APC delegates, not the Ekiti people.
Just as you betrayed Asiwaju Tinubu after he gave you life and trust to run the state of Ekiti same way the present APC delegates will shame you with your money if you dare come out to contest in the , are you not aware of the fact that nobody is eager,as an aspirant, to get your endorsement as it might run counter productive? The hatred the people have for you is contagious Mr. Fayemi. Stop the bousteous noise therefore that whoever you annoint amongst the aspirants will automatically become the candidate of the party? I beg, stop that nonsense talk jare !
I am praying feverently for you to resign as a minister and then come out personally to contest the election and see your political life crumble as a pack of cards. I am willing to take a bet that you will NOT only be disgraced in the primary election but also humbled with all your monies. Actually, you need to be taught a lesson in humility and moral inculcations. God will surely humble you and put you down from your high horse.
Finally dear Dr Fayemi, eat the humble pie and learn to be selfless and straightforward. Stop lying with ease for gainful purposes as the truth will never be outshined. Stop the over bloated rating of yourself because you are a nobody before God. Tread the path of reality because you cannot be the party leader of APC Ekiti State forever. No one is "we" but "I". From where did you get all these stupid impressions from therefore? For this election, please Mr Fayemi; "shoot if you really want to shoot and stop talking". Bet you are on your way to political oblivion regardless what your babalawos and alfas tell you. May be India will not fail you this time as did in the past . You are a political liability for now Dr Kayode Fayemi.
Hard to sell.
A word is enough for the wise.

Engineer Oguntuberu.
Ado.
Re: Open Love Letter To Dr. Kayode Fayemi by SHEAU(m): 6:58am On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Open Love Letter To Dr. Kayode Fayemi by johnmartus(m): 7:23am On Mar 18, 2018
grin I wonder what will be my gain if I waste my time read this. You should have send your letter straight to fayemi instead of nairaland which less concern.
Re: Open Love Letter To Dr. Kayode Fayemi by surgical: 7:37am On Mar 18, 2018
Fayemi cannot contest until the ban by the administrative pannel of enquiry is quash by the courts. fayose has outsmarted his proud ass

(1) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh’s True Health Status Revealed [VIDEO] / Boko Haram Storms Dapchi, Returns Abducted Schoolgirls / Caption This Photo Of Bill Gate And Finance Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.