Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Newly Built Prison In Greenland, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newly Built Prison In Greenland, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) (8290 Views)

What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) / Two Men Kneel Down To Thank God After Their Release From Prison In Onitsha / Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Built Prison In Greenland, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Nutase: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

You are wrong. There is no correlation between a developed economy and crime rates.

Developed economies like the United States, Britain and France have more crime rates than Nigeria.
These countries you quoted go and check the areas with high crime rate there and compare there economies with areas were crime is low. Then draw your conclusions. Like I said earlier crime can be REDUCED by a good economy.
Re: Newly Built Prison In Greenland, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:18am On Mar 18, 2018
Nutase:
These countries you quoted go and check the areas with high crime rate there and compare there economies with areas were crime is low. Then draw your conclusions. Like I said earlier crime can be REDUCED by a good economy.

So, it is now about states

Anyway, I will indulge you. In the United States, New York has a high crime rate and yet the economy is good. In France, Marseille is the crime capital, and it can't be said to be a developing economy.

Don't even mention Britain, it is regarded as the most violent country in Europe and its major cities are highly economically buoyant.
Re: Newly Built Prison In Greenland, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2018
Cutehector:
My question is..

Why are there no private prisons in Nigeria?

Why can't the federal government negotiate with the private sector to manage its prisons or better still enter a deal with the private sector to build private prisons then the fed govt pays for its operations.
The prison should be built for our leaders especially politicians

They are the problem facing this country!

1 Like

Re: Newly Built Prison In Greenland, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Cutehector(m): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

The prison should be built for our leaders especially politicians

They are the problem facing this country!
our leaders aren't the problem, we are the problem. Someone comes to steal your money and you keep quiet, he sees that you are quiet and he comes again and steals, you still do nothing. Omo na to dey steal dey go. Then you are there, doing nothing about it, praying that the theif repents. Lol.
Re: Newly Built Prison In Greenland, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2018
Cutehector:
our leaders aren't the problem, we are the problem. Someone comes to steal your money and you keep quiet, he sees that you are quiet and he comes again and steals, you still do nothing. Omo na to dey steal dey go. Then you are there, doing nothing about it, praying that the theif repents. Lol.
Don't be deceived! I thought you would say the leaders elected should do the right thing!

grin grin grin I laugh when I read comments like this shocked shocked

every adult is responsible for their actions! the masses have done their part by voting!

It is now left for those elected to uphold that trust!

person wey never even see N18,000 minimum wage collect finish, you come say make them go dey oppose thieves in power collecting millions side money, no be suicide mission be that

My Dear, its not their job hence you will say they took the laws into their hands!

The ones exposed what has happened e.g Baru, Maina.

rather you should face the sleeping judiciary whose duty it is to lock them away in a prison not even as beautiful as this!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Newly Built Prison In Greenland, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
hajoke2000:

there is still going to be a tym when a new Nigeria will be born...m
will take decades
Re: Newly Built Prison In Greenland, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ttipsy:
will take decades
10 YRS
Re: Newly Built Prison In Greenland, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
hajoke2000:

10 YRS
thousands of years man!
Re: Newly Built Prison In Greenland, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by sunbilor(m): 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
Prison or luxury park?
Re: Newly Built Prison In Greenland, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by chloride6: 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nutase:
there will always be crime. The only way to reduce crime is building a productive economy and not humane prisons. Once the economy is working crime will automatically drop.

I'm sorry but this is a load of horse sh.it

1 Like

Re: Newly Built Prison In Greenland, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by okk4sure: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nutase:
The purpose of the incarceration is defeated.

The way the tins are moving nw,the prisoners will b serving their jail time at home!
Re: Newly Built Prison In Greenland, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by maisauki: 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cutehector:
My question is..

Why are there no private prisons in Nigeria?

Why can't the federal government negotiate with the private sector to manage its prisons or better still enter a deal with the private sector to build private prisons then the fed govt pays for its operations.
if d fed should do that we'll say they're using it to enrich a few
Re: Newly Built Prison In Greenland, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 20, 2018
I like.
Re: Newly Built Prison In Greenland, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by ifyn4real: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
medexico:
na wa o

Na ice full greenland instead of green grass

Bros e tire me o, if u con reach Iceland na so so green grass dey there fa, can u imgaine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives / See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras / Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.