Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

What Do Soccer Players Do With The Jerseys Exchanged After A Game? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Do Soccer Players Do With The Jerseys Exchanged After A Game? (585 Views)

The Jerseys Nike Produced For The Super Eagles In 2000 ��. / Top 10 Richest Football/soccer Players In The World 2020 / Super Eagles Starting Eleven Plus 2 Extra Players.do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do Soccer Players Do With The Jerseys Exchanged After A Game? by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:11am On Mar 18, 2018
Well, this is the common thing that happen in most football game after the last whistle's blown.

Players keeps the exchanged jerseys with them. Sometimes they sell them in some auction to raise money and donate the same for charity.

This is Lionel Messi’s “jersey room”. Here is where he keeps all the shirts that he has collected over his years as a player. Many here are easily recognizable.

There are many more players that do this. It’s really interesting, seeing all of these in the same place, knowing that all of them were once on the backs of legends and great players.

https://www.quora.com/What-do-soccer-players-do-with-the-jerseys-exchanged-after-a-game

Re: What Do Soccer Players Do With The Jerseys Exchanged After A Game? by sbm060(m): 8:35am On Mar 18, 2018
for future purpose that i played with or against so so person
Re: What Do Soccer Players Do With The Jerseys Exchanged After A Game? by okachie1(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2018
I think it's just for the memory. Souvenir I must say!

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Breaks La Liga Unbeaten Record / Lionel Messi: It Will Be ‘terrible’ To See Neymar Join Real Madrid / Manchester United Lost To Chelsea In The 2018 Fa Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.