Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

I Hate The Devil And So Should You. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate The Devil And So Should You. (5203 Views)

Devil And Satan Are God's Servants. / 3 Signs You Are Glorifying The Devil And Also Subjecting Yourself To His Control / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Olumaeme: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
There's no devil anywhere, the devils are human beings themselves.
There's a creature called Satan or devil..

If you are good, you are God, if your ways are bad, you are the devil.

Don't be cajoled, the biblical stories is too vague..

God created an angel that later turns to be the devil, the Bible states that God knows what will happen in thousands of years, which means he knows that the angel he's creating will become the devil, then why did he create him?

4 Likes

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
Martin0:

eheh come o ahga Na chuzi gi ka nwanyi, isi ni esendugkwolu mu request Na whatsapp yet ar nor see anything oo did u use our country code number to add So?
sorry but, i didn't understand this language
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by LordOfNaira: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mujtahida:

Hahahaha hahahaha and Oceania and Eurasia were constantly at war just as Christians have a Kingdom of God that is always at war with the kingdom of Satan.

Exactly grin
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Martin0(m): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
gypsey:
sorry but, i didn't understand this language

grin ika Na mu amu?

me con dey chase you like say u be woman ooo sha u talk say u add me?
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
Martin0:

grin ika Na mu amu?

me con dey chase you like say u be woman ooo sha u talk say u add me?

yes! i did, i will send you another massage now. i am learning IGBO still.
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Martin0(m): 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
gypsey:
yes! i did, i will send you another massage now. i am learning IGBO still.

eheh OK what does my profile looks like, coze I never receive any message
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Bruno3000(m): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
mumureloaded:
I don't care about that bro.
ok o
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
Martin0:

eheh OK what does my profile looks like, coze I never receive any message
your profile is empty
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by millomaniac: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
calmG:

Don't give this atheist your precious attention.he's obviously craving for it. grin

That is called cowardice, is that what they teach you? aren't you supposed to make them see sense and truth? at least make an attempt rather than tucking your tails between your legs. from what i can see the OP has only suceeded in winning followers for the atheists and pagans and taking a blow to his faith with this thread embarassed
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Herrmes: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
Chikita66:
God created him, then he went rogue.
So the all knowing god had no idea his creation would go rogue? Hmm

1 Like

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by billyG(m): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
Poser d Devil is in u!why did God allow even a quantum of evil to exist in his "perfect Creation"in d book of job;when d sons of God were gathered d devil was in attendant as an invitee.
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Emmanystone: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
CuteMadridista:
All glory to Satan. Light is beginning to shine on the demonic stronghold called Christianity. R'amen.

I plead the blood of Satan over every angelic withcraft coming from Yahweh. May every Jewish cross hanging over your life be broken, the way Holy Spirit broke Mary's virginity. I fire ballistic missiles at the 12 hosts of heaven. I bind and rebuke all heavenly principalties, I bind the Lion of Judah, the great opressor, he who was killed be three nails. concerning you reading this, I cast away the Holy Spirit from your life. Take Glory Satan. May the work you've begun on Nairaland grow, from Daddy Freeze to Small boy Adeboye.
R'amen.
Copied
Hahahahahahahahahaha. The Seed of Pedition. Sorry oo.
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Emmanystone: 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
I love the Devil. He's much calmer and peaceful than the blood sucking arabic moon god allah and the money laundering tithe hungry mentally enslaving jesus.

More than all the above, I love the Gods of my ancestors.
You are a Yoruba Traditionalist, and it is said that the Yoruba Mythology does not have satan, SO, which satan are you as an ancestor worshipper talking about? OR
ARE DEMONS PRETENDING TO BE ANCESTORS TO GET worship FROM YOU?
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
calmG:
I really hate the devil.infact I completely loathe him...once he notice you've discovered the truth about how GOD loves humanity and notice you are letting others know this truth,he will make u his target,he will want to make life unbearable for you...but there he goes with another failed mission because If GOD be for you no power can fight against you...That was how he (the devil) was frustrated when Christ came to this world and did all he could to kill him,but shame on to him JESUS Christ rose again. he never knew that was the Ultimate plan of GOD to save humanity...he will continue to fail till his time comes,till when he will be thrown into the buttomless pit...
When your hatred for the devil increases,in like manner will your love for GOD increase...

I flow with u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by FeelDeMusic: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
LOL! This thread is golden....

1 Like

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by vaxx: 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Olumaeme:
There's no devil anywhere, the devils are human beings themselves.
There's a creature called Satan or devil..

If you are good, you are God, if your ways are bad, you are the devil.

Don't be cajoled, the biblical stories is too vague..

God created an angel that later turns to be the devil, the Bible states that God knows what will happen in thousands of years, which means he knows that the angel he's creating will become the devil, then why did he create him?

I LOVE YOUR PHILOSOPHICAL POINT OF VIEW
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Olumaeme: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
vaxx:
I LOVE YOUR PHILOSOPHICAL POINT OF VIEW

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
Emmanystone:

You are a Yoruba Traditionalist, and it is said that the Yoruba Mythology does not have satan, SO, which satan are you as an ancestor worshipper talking about? OR
ARE DEMONS PRETENDING TO BE ANCESTORS TO GET worship FROM YOU?

I'm not a Yoruba traditionalist. I'm a Hausa Traditionalist.

and I was being sarcastic. I don't believe in devils.

1 Like

Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Emmanystone: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

I'm not a Yoruba traditionalist. I'm a Hausa Traditionalist.

and I was being sarcastic. I don't believe in devils.
Oh. I never knewHausas are also traditionalists. I always thought you were Yoruba.
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by FeelDeMusic: 12:46am On Mar 19, 2018
CuteMadridista:
All glory to Satan. Light is beginning to shine on the demonic stronghold called Christianity. R'amen.

I plead the blood of Satan over every angelic withcraft coming from Yahweh. May every Jewish cross hanging over your life be broken, the way Holy Spirit broke Mary's virginity. I fire ballistic missiles at the 12 hosts of heaven. I bind and rebuke all heavenly principalties, I bind the Lion of Judah, the great opressor, he who was killed be three nails. concerning you reading this, I cast away the Holy Spirit from your life. Take Glory Satan. May the work you've begun on Nairaland grow, from Daddy Freeze to Small boy Adeboye.
R'amen.
Copied
This is hilarious dude!
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by FeelDeMusic: 12:49am On Mar 19, 2018
gypsey:
who is the devil? were does the devil live? is the devil an African? why is the devil not european? can i see the devil? how would i know when i see the devil? what kinda shoe size is the devil? is the devil male or female?
does the devil exists only in foolish and gullible people's imaginations? grin what size is the devils shirt? or does the devil walk around Nakid? what kinda beer does the devil drink? how can i contact the devil? i would like to ask the devil few questions!

if you don't have any straight forward answers please don't quote me. grin
Sorry for quoting you gypsey, but I just love this post of yours.
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:46am On Mar 19, 2018
Emmanystone:

Oh. I never knewHausas are also traditionalists. I always thought you were Yoruba.

Every tribe in Nigeria has traditionalists.
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Emmanystone: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

Every tribe in Nigeria has traditionalists.
That's true.
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
FeelDeMusic:

Sorry for quoting you gypsey, but I just love this post of yours.
No worries, atleast you are sensible.. grin
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by FeelDeMusic: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
gypsey:
No worries, atleast you are sensible.. grin
LOL! Yes I am, at least I believe so myself! grin
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by jiggaz(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
calmG:
I really hate the devil.infact I completely loathe him...once he notice you've discovered the truth about how GOD loves humanity and notice you are letting others know this truth,he will make u his target,he will want to make life unbearable for you...but there he goes with another failed mission because If GOD be for you no power can fight against you...That was how he (the devil) was frustrated when Christ came to this world and did all he could to kill him,but shame on to him JESUS Christ rose again. he never knew that was the Ultimate plan of GOD to save humanity...he will continue to fail till his time comes,till when he will be thrown into the buttomless pit...
When your hatred for the devil increases,in like manner will your love for GOD increase...
Check your gmail account. I just sent u an email.
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Freeze007(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
calmG:

Are you sure God feels same way with who you call the DEVIL? LET me ask you, are you married? Do you have very annoying disobedient children? or sisters, brothers, etc... Do you loathe them? Will you kill them if given the chance because of their disobedience or bad character? Now use this logic to see God and the devil, after all, if i fall prey to whom you call the devil, it is usually as a result of my disobedience to God's word.. As a matter of fact everything and every creature by God works for God.... This is a hidden truth, but whether you like IT OR not, I must tell you this hard TRUTH..

DISCLAIMER

I do not in any way support or encourage any atom of sin, no even saying, a LIE.... NOT to talk about bet9jaing...

Let God make us be perfect in love and give us the Holy Spirit in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Freeze007(m): 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
CuteMadridista:

R'amen.
Copied

You try.... I love you but the Holy Spirit loves us more.....
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Freeze007(m): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
DaddyKross:
Sons of Lucifer lurking around on this thread, seeking for whom to devour

Holy ghost

Fire!!!!!!!!!!

The Holy Ghost does not fire, rather He burns away the SIN in us if we sincerely call Him.....One who is Holy does not harm, He is rather a PROTECTORATE mighty to save the sinful who beckons on Him for Holiness. As the name implies, holiness begets holiness... so, when you are Holy, invariably you become a consuming fire, you neednt the Holy to harm but to reform a sinner to righteousness please take NOTE....
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by calmG(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
Freeze007:

Are you sure God feels same way with who you call the DEVIL? LET me ask you, are you married? Do you have very annoying disobedient children? or sisters, brothers, etc... Do you loathe them? Will you kill them if given the chance because of their disobedience or bad character? Now use this logic to see God and the devil, after all, if i fall prey to whom you call the devil, it is usually as a result of my disobedience to God's word.. As a matter of fact everything and every creature by God works for God.... This is a hidden truth, but whether you like IT OR not, I must tell you this hard TRUTH..

DISCLAIMER

I do not in any way support or encourage any atom of sin, no even saying, a LIE.... NOT to talk about bet9jaing...

Let God make us be perfect in love and give us the Holy Spirit in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen
I think GOD feels the same way.( may be hate Is not the word to use)...because if HE doesn't feel the same way then HIS ultimate plan for the devil will not be for him to be thrown in the bottomless pit that burns with sulphur...Think about it
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by Freeze007(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
calmG:

I think GOD feels the same way.( may be hate Is not the word to use)...because if HE doesn't feel the same way then HIS ultimate plan for the devil will not be for him to be thrown in the bottomless pit that burns with sulphur...Think about it

Honestly that is ABOVE ME.

That could be a figure of speech, I am not sure just saying, at least let me concern me self with leading life worthy in the sight of God. I have come to the realization that seeking evil for whoever no matter the magnitude of one crime should not make me feel Good... The Christ mind, I should believe is trying to see everyone come to repentance, I am sure that's why he was willing to sacrifice to redeem those with no hope of salvation, so, how many of us is willing to tow the path, you see everyone shouting kill him, let them burn etc, ask yourself if someone somewhere is not praying that you should die as a result of your actions towards them... What we need is LOVE, if you die practising Love for one another what do you loose, what did our Lord Jesus Christ loose for dying for Love?

This is deep but this is what it means, when the Bible says nothing imperfect shall inherit the kingdom of God, perfection is being perfect in LOVE... NO one is bad just waiting for our time to be captured by God

Peace
Re: I Hate The Devil And So Should You. by calmG(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
Freeze007:

You are right bro...

Honestly that is ABOVE ME.

That could be a figure of speech, I am not sure just saying, at least let me concern me self with leading life worthy in the sight of God. I have come to the realization that seeking evil for whoever no matter the magnitude of one crime should not make me feel Good... The Christ mind, I should believe is trying to see everyone come to repentance, I am sure that's why he was willing to sacrifice to redeem those with no hope of salvation, so, how many of us is willing to tow the path, you see everyone shouting kill him, let them burn etc, ask yourself if someone somewhere is not praying that you should die as a result of your actions towards them... What we need is LOVE, if you die practising Love for one another what do you loose, what did our Lord Jesus Christ loose for dying for Love?

This is deep but this is what it means, when the Bible says nothing imperfect shall inherit the kingdom of God, perfection is being perfect in LOVE... NO one is bad just waiting for our time to be captured by God

Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Most Privileged Church, The Pillar And Foundation Of Truth / Proof Of Plagiarism In The Christian New Testament From The Jewish Old Testament / Please, Can Christians Stop Twisting The Bible? Isnt That The Job Of Atheists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.