Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nairaland Is Now Big Enough To Make Its Members Rich - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Is Now Big Enough To Make Its Members Rich (1470 Views)

Nairaland Is Advertising MMM Fraud. / Nairaland Is Worth $2.7- World Publicist / I Think Nairaland Is The Worst Place To Market Your Products (2) (3) (4)

Nairaland Is Now Big Enough To Make Its Members Rich by azyaq(m): 8:48am On Mar 18, 2018
Hello Mr Seun,
Kudos to you and your vibrant team but i think you can do more. As it is the registered members here is above 1.5m, and I think from that no you and your team can work on 300k to 500k People to come together and invest on series if things in this country, like Agriculture, Broadcasting, Trading, import n export business etc.let's teach this teach these politheivecian we can make things happen. We have the talent here n i think organising the capital will be a form if investment for members, all we need is sincerity among ourselves.
Pls help put this on d front page let's see people will react. UNITED WE STAND.
Re: Nairaland Is Now Big Enough To Make Its Members Rich by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2018
united we stand. uncle Seun, mynd44
Re: Nairaland Is Now Big Enough To Make Its Members Rich by matt2000: 9:49am On Mar 18, 2018
My Oga seun ur website has bless so many people u can still do more by organizing a seminar on anything dat is real because we so faith in u.God bless u sir .

Re: Nairaland Is Now Big Enough To Make Its Members Rich by Chukabiz(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2018
True
Re: Nairaland Is Now Big Enough To Make Its Members Rich by azyaq(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2020
Mr Seun pls say something on this, it's another year we are buying data to login to nairaland let's make money too.

Reasons Why Wakanda.ng Is Better Than Nnu / Upwork Approval (get Your Rejected Upwork Account Instantly Approved for 1000) / Check Out This Twitter Post Of The Richest Man ' Jeff Bezos '

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6