Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant (34291 Views)

Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut / No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore / Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant by athaliya(f): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
abolajidammy:
and September has ended , yet nothing , I Really pray it's not a scam cos it will really destroy our economy and trust because the manner this thing was introduced was through church and people trusted it because it was from church ....hmmmm I fear for our country

Oga, no money will drop and the economy will not scatter

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant by athaliya(f): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
owunabastard:
pls who is still following this ishiba free grant. are they paying or had paid anybody?
Everybody says they have paid somebody, but nobody has seen it.
They said that they have paid Benin, Ghana and Togo that cabals want to hijack that of nigeria so the founders are fighting buhari and the cabals for the money LWKM grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant by athaliya(f): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Bigii:

I don't understand.
You mean some people will actually get the grant?

Yes, those money u paid for certificate and verification will be shared by the organisers only. By my estimate, you people have contributed roughly 3B already.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant by drmikeadams(m): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin angry grin huna still dey wait for d 10 million

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant by holygenius3(m): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2019
Please help me out as someone being paid the grant. Please help your brother.
Re: Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant by athaliya(f): 1:14am On Oct 08, 2019
How can we help you sir?
holygenius3:
Please help me out as someone being paid the grant. Please help your brother.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant by zealed64: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
you are very consistent, since last year you just dey laugh their stupidity till now grin grin grin.........someone is still asking if someone has been paid the 10million....

10million grant will come when jesus comes.

athaliya:
How can we help you sir?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant by zealed64: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Mr Employer,how far na??.....it is one year already...

JIBOSKI437:
I will soon employ you...keep watching

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant by athaliya(f): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
zealed64:
you are very consistent, since last year you just dey laugh their stupidity till now grin grin grin.........someone is still asking if someone has been paid the 10million....

10million grant will come when jesus comes.

grin grin grin
My dear please tell the person that they have paid those under Bornu state & Lagos state is next cheesy
Infact, the money would have been paid last month but the able MD doesn't want some greedy coordinators to steal the money so they will pay into your account directly, meanwhile don't forget to pay extra #500 to your upline for verification of account. grin grin grin

It's well my dear

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant by owunabastard: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
It is a big scam, they just enrich the fraudsters that call themselves, organizers
Re: Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant by peeps4u: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
This same SEM grant scam has started again this year.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant by athaliya(f): 12:26am On Dec 14, 2019
More people are registering, it's so sad. I know a lady whose rent has expired and her only hope is the 10m grant money Ishiba promised to pay.

They said Osibanjo and another top redeemed church pastor are in possession of the money which runs into billions of USD.

I don't know if I should feel pity or not

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant by stonemasonn: 2:23am On Dec 14, 2019
athaliya:
More people are registering, it's so sad. I know a lady whose rent has expired and her only hope is the 10m grant money Ishiba promised to pay.

They said Osibanjo and another top redeemed church pastor are in possession of the money which runs into billions of USD.

I don't know if I should feel pity or not
lol, many of my people registered since last year, they were told to write business proposals and interview was scheduled for Bayelsa. It's over a year now shame no gree educated people open mouth grin condition of the country has made people gullible to anything money, l don't blame them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant by JusticeSeeker: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
I wonder why this government can't protect her citizens from fraudsters who are boldly on rampage.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant by stacyadams: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
JIBOSKI437:
UCR signing is ongoing in Abuja.Abuja zone are done as @lastweek with their own UCR signing. 7th May - 11th May is for SouthWest.Money is coming..80% loading...God is Merciful.....Those who say dis program is a scam will soon regret missing dis golden opportunity bcoz no 2nd chance.
grin grin grin grin

You don collect d millions??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant by smokinloud(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
Dem don dey resurface again o and na church dem dey use pass.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant by mokoshi(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
grin grin grin thank God I came here. People I know have already registered and I was contemplating it asking what if it's not a scam (because by every indication it is). I go keep my 3.5k abeg.
Re: Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant by Junkyjajajaj: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2020
I will like to know how it’s being done over there here in my state we have such experience too stating with church saying they want to help people,people are submitting National ids and passports,,
SECONDLY WHO HAS HEARD OF THE RECENT ADVERTCO SCAM THEY INTRODUCED THEM SELVES AS ADVERTISING COMPANIES,they just made away with hundreds of millions in Naira through bitcoin people in delta state really fell for it including me.
Re: Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant by Donsas1(f): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
Please who can confirm this current ambience of hope project. Is it genuine

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant by Lilwizprince: 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
Donsas1:
Please who can confirm this current ambience of hope project. Is it genuine

I don investigate tire. But all I know is that, if they ask for any payment, I'll withdraw from that point and start speaking against them loudly to other people I know. I'm just observing for now. Shey this "Hope Project 2022", Lmao. Let's be watching nah... If na scam, Their Papa!!!
Re: Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant by Anowax(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2023
Lilwizprince:

I don investigate tire. But all I know is that, if they ask for any payment, I'll withdraw from that point and start speaking against them loudly to other people I know. I'm just observing for now. Shey this "Hope Project 2022", Lmao. Let's be watching nah... If na scam, Their Papa!!!
They haven't said anything about members paying anything... So I'm monitoring too
Re: Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant by Donsas1(f): 7:31am On Oct 09, 2023
Following

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Aliyu Abubakar Musa As New Chief Personal Security Officer / 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos / Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.