Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted (24443 Views)

Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted by indoorscholar(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=naughtyDiana post=65948295]have you had a baby and can't just get that tummy back to pre pregnancy size? do you suffer bloating regularly? have people told you it is in your nature to be fat? to have fat stored in your mid section? do you have difficulties producing breast milk? Do you have irregular monthly cycle? are you generally over weight? then this centuries old traditional secret will help take care of your worries. it is just #500 a wrap and that lasts 2days. call or WhatsApp. 08189176777 or follow on Instagram @ajumbaise1[/quotequote

Finally, somebody is talking sense.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted by timwudz(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
SEMO007:

Which Semo Hope Nobi my own
my own na blue semo

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted by Stbottle(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
unfortunately.........

But you did when he was wrongly accused. Well, i also think you said that to feel amongst the "i dnt give a Bleep" exco
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted by CHARLOE(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
hmabdool:
it isn't adding up, it's obvious u slept with prostitutes...how about the face time evidence (for people who know IPhone), Danielle Okeke's driving a car in ur name, the passport evidences...sir just pack for one side, and enjoy ur tithes since it is now 30% in ur church
Otobo will be somewhere now enjoying her settlement, cos she was obviously settled handsomely, all she had to d was 'confess'. @ d end of d day, everybody is happy: Otobo Don hammer n d apostle has saved face, d sheeples faith is restored n d ministry is moving, Praise d lord somebody! grin
hmabdool:
it isn't adding up, it's obvious u slept with prostitutes...how about the face time evidence (for people who know IPhone), Danielle Okeke's driving a car in ur name, the passport evidences...sir just pack for one side, and enjoy ur tithes since it is now 30% in ur church
Otobo will be somewhere now enjoying her settlement, cos she was obviously settled handsomely, all she had to d was 'confess'. @ d end of d day, everybody is happy: Otobo Don hammer n d apostle has saved face, d sheeples faith is restored n d ministry is moving, Praise d lord somebody!

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted by naijaman0817(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
naijjaman:
Only God knows the truth. undecided

and He is the righteous judge.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted by SEMO007(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
timwudz:

my own na blue semo

Haahaha
All correct
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
unfortunately.........

How would you give a fvck when you are the Real Fvck .

If the headline was "Oyedepo caught in the act" or "Adeboye's Mistress exposed" ppl like you will be running mouths like tap water.

No one needs your Fvck because every Child of God knows who the Fvck is.

You and your likes are the Fvcks ! grin

Happy new week
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted by Pentools(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
Pick up line here yo "public opinion is not credit alert"... #EachOneTeachOne!!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted by Diso60090(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Stephanie the former olosho

in your father guesthouse
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted by Thewesterner(m): 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
One thing I know... No single human is above temptations
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted by NothingDoMe: 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Diso60090:
in your father guesthouse
Hahahaha stepho how fa na? Thanks to God you have repented oh. Im happy for you.
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted by timwudz(m): 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
SEMO007:

Haahaha All correct
Lol.. na so

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted by Diso60090(m): 3:51am On Mar 19, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Hahahaha stepho how fa na? Thanks to God you have repented oh. Im happy for you.

You know me bros?
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted by olabrad: 4:13am On Mar 19, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Now that evil sadists have been put to shame, shouldn't they apologize to the apostle?

They didn't even go to court sef...Tufiakwa!

Useless Devilish bastardxx

The so-called apostle is the evil sadist. He should explain why he was paying otobo
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted by olabrad: 4:24am On Mar 19, 2018
EzeDictator:
you Should Be Quiet Sir

Since you seem to know, can you also tell us what Danielle was doing in Suleiman's car?

Only you can be fooled by these empty pastors.

You get fooled because you are deficient of scriptural truths .

Have you ever heard of the man called Achan in the Bible? Read Joshua 7, maybe it can wean you from this annoying and stupid ignorance
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted by opribo(m): 6:16am On Mar 19, 2018
Nothing is hidden before the eyes of my Father in Heaven. No evil act shall go unpunished. There isa yoruba adage that says ' áségbè kán kosi, aśepamó lowa'
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted by tempest01(m): 7:01am On Mar 19, 2018
This Man should just keep quiet. You can fool some but not all.

He should go back to his God and seek restitution and forgiveness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case / Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya / "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.