Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nollywood Actress Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday (3198 Views)

Fan Goes Nude To Celebrate Isokoboy On His Birthday In Live Instagram Video / Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina / Korra Obidi Poses Nude To Campaign For 'Stop Cyber Bullying' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by EmagNig(m): 10:19am On Mar 18, 2018
Actress/model Jojo Charry is smoking hot in new photos as she teams up with multiple award winning stylist and fashion entrepreneur Jeremiah Ogbodo ( SWANKYJERRY) for nude photoshoot.

More pictures after the cut.

Jojo Charry hails from Liberia but based in United States. She is an actress in the Nollywood movie industry.

Gushing about her nude birthday photo shoot, Jojo said:

I remember when I used to be very shy and insecure of my body. I thought my body was too curvy and grown for my age. #selfloveisthebestlove#teampisces I choose to post this picture there was no gun to my head so don’t send me personal messages about anything.

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.

A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.

https://lailasnews.com/nollywood-actress-poses-nude-in-photoshoot-styled-by-swankyjerry/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by LosVikingos: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2018
Tell me a Hotter baby than this...

And.. Be sure to provide her pics...

I'm waiting kiss
Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by Shedrack777: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2018
why covering the tits?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by Liliyann(f): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2018
I still don't understand the ideology behind covering the tits and leaving the rest of the body open
Is the tit now the most important part of the body?
If you want to go nude,be bold and bare it all!!
Stop covering some parts it makes no sense!!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by kingem(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2018
Liliyann:
I still don't understand the ideology behind covering the tits and leaving the rest of the body open
Is the tit now the most important part of the body?
If you want to go nude,be bold and bare it all!!
Stop covering some parts it makes no sense!!

ya vexing too much oo grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by marunga(m): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2018
sad
Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by Tamarapetty(f): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2018
Lol, nude? and she's still covering herself? Hian!
Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by itspzpics(m): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lobatan
Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
EmagNig:
Actress/model Jojo Charry is smoking hot in new photos as she teams up with multiple award winning stylist and fashion entrepreneur Jeremiah Ogbodo ( SWANKYJERRY) for nude photoshoot.

More pictures after the cut.

Jojo Charry hails from Liberia but based in United States. She is an actress in the Nollywood movie industry.

Gushing about her nude birthday photo shoot, Jojo said:

https://lailasnews.com/nollywood-actress-poses-nude-in-photoshoot-styled-by-swankyjerry/

lalasticlala

High class prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by crestedaguiyi: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
if God judge me by my thoughts over this pix then am hell bound , sorry
Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by ogaJona(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
nna why is there movements in my trouser

(1) (Reply)

Ace Nigerian Businesswoman, Ronke Funktionals, Is Dead / See What The Actors Of Spartacus Look Like Now Few Years Later / Your Head Is Bigger Than Your Body” – Vee Shades Dorathy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.