Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

I Need To Find Plagiarism Checker? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need To Find Plagiarism Checker? (973 Views)

Need TURNITIN? (best Plagiarism Checker Software) / Is Waec Result 2019/2020 Out | Waec Result Checker / UNIUYO Epromac Revived | Epromac Result Checker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Find Plagiarism Checker? by KateFowler7: 10:22am On Mar 18, 2018
I need a good software to check my texts on plagiarism. They must be unique, so I need to find something that would help me in this issue. Any ideas guys?
Re: I Need To Find Plagiarism Checker? by david6(m): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2018
KateFowler7:
I need a good software to check my texts on plagiarism. They must be unique, so I need to find something that would help me in this issue. Any ideas guys?

search Google and install "plagiarism checker X software"...it should help u
Re: I Need To Find Plagiarism Checker? by prospero5(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2018
register online with turnitin .
Re: I Need To Find Plagiarism Checker? by prospero5(m): 10:52am On Mar 18, 2018
prospero5:
register online with turnitin .

this is what i used during my master's degree program.
i can help you turn your work in if your work is ready.
Re: I Need To Find Plagiarism Checker? by iamammar1: 9:34am On May 19, 2018
Because I have been using some of the software myself since long time and I myself have created this list after much research for people. So I recommend all of you to have a look at this list. There are many useful tools you can use to detect plagiarism.
https://starsgeek.com/best-free-plagiarism-checker/
Re: I Need To Find Plagiarism Checker? by HBAM: 7:51am On Aug 27, 2019
Pls I need plagiarism checker X full version software with the crack

(1) (Reply)

Candidate Who Scored 250 In JAMB Dies In Anambra Hotel / MTN Foundation Scholarship 2018 Update And How To Apply / University Expels Student For Hugging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.