Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

How Church Extort Innocent Children In Their Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Church Extort Innocent Children In Their Schools (534 Views)

Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. / Lagos Set Their Schools Academic Calendar 2020/2021 |first To Third Term Dates / Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Church Extort Innocent Children In Their Schools by Nicegal1993(f): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2018
Though, i might not be a good writer, but I can't keep on dying in silence, moderators please help me push this piece to front page, bloggers should equally share it for the whole country to know what has been happening in some missionary schools.

What am about to write happened in Mary Elizabeth Sumner convent akokwa,Ideato north local government area, IMO state. Some children were sent home just because they have not paid for the teacher's wedding levy, gp (water) tank, mothering Sunday, and dedication of the school building, school fees excluded, the main aim of writing this is because in that same school owned by Anglican church, Ideato north diocese, school children are subjected into buying water from the church that owns the school, when the parents asked questions why the children should be buying water from the school they are paying school fees and all the necessary dues? we the parents were meant to understand that is the decision of the wife of arch bishop of Ideato north diocese, this is the same school where schoo children are asked to bring bag of cement if they didn't come back the day school resumed, my annoyance now is that same arch bishop, that his wife refused children from fetching water free from the church is the one asking the school children to pay a levy to dedicate school building during Sunday service, also the children are asked to pay for his visitation and entertainment. How sad and annoying for the so called religious leaders that extort innocent secondary school pupils.
Re: How Church Extort Innocent Children In Their Schools by hisgrace090: 11:43am On Mar 18, 2018
Such is going on in many like schools, the question remains, who will query them?
Re: How Church Extort Innocent Children In Their Schools by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: How Church Extort Innocent Children In Their Schools by Soljaboi44(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
okay...
Re: How Church Extort Innocent Children In Their Schools by Nicegal1993(f): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nicegal1993:
Though, i might not be a good writer, but I can't keep on dying in silence, moderators please help me push this piece to front page, bloggers should equally share it for the whole country to know what has been happening in some missionary schools.

What am about to write happened in Mary Elizabeth Sumner convent akokwa,Ideato north local government area, IMO state. Some children were sent home just because they have not paid for the teacher's wedding levy, gp (water) tank, mothering Sunday, and dedication of the school building( 3300 each students, which is unfair and ungodly, school fees excluded, the main aim of writing this is because in that same school owned by Anglican church, Ideato north diocese, school children are subjected into buying water from the church that owns the school, when the parents asked questions why the children should be buying water from the school they are paying school fees and all the necessary dues? we the parents were meant to understand that is the decision of the wife of arch bishop of Ideato north diocese, this is the same school where schoo children are asked to bring bag of cement if they didn't come back the day school resumed, my annoyance now is that same arch bishop, that his wife refused children from fetching water free from the church is the one asking the school children to pay a levy to dedicate school building during Sunday service, also the children are asked to pay for his visitation and entertainment. How sad and annoying for the so called religious leaders that extort innocent secondary school pupils.
Re: How Church Extort Innocent Children In Their Schools by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Your topic is misleading and generalistic hence it is different from the content. The church in question which you alleged siphon from pupils, are you ready to bring prove to your claims or it is a hearsay?
When you have done these, your story becomes authentic if not it mere rumors
Re: How Church Extort Innocent Children In Their Schools by hisgrace090: 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
asuustrike2009:
Your topic is misleading and generalistic hence it is different from the content. The church in question which you alleged siphon from pupils, are you ready to bring prove to your claims or it is a hearsay?

Mere rumors?

You're in Nigeria withouth knowing that what he said happen daily in our schools? may be you're a teacher trying to defend your source of income.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Church Extort Innocent Children In Their Schools by Nicegal1993(f): 5:32am On Mar 19, 2018
asuustrike2009:
u yes, I have prove
Re: How Church Extort Innocent Children In Their Schools by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2018
hisgrace090:

Mere rumors?

You're in Nigeria withouth knowing that what he said happen daily in our schools? may be you're a teacher trying to defend your source of income.
Am in Nigeria and I know such incidence can occur but you must have prove . Anybody can fabricate stories to tarnish image like the case of someone in this forum alleging that glo mobile sacked married women. The news went viral but was debunked by glo saying such never occurred. The poster couldn't bring fact but only alleged

(1) (Reply)

Before Tuesday / Ignatius Ajuru University To Give 1 Million Naira To Best Graduating Student / Law Students And Aspirants Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.