Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Lizzy Anjorin's Sugar Daddy Just Got Her A New Range Rover! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin's Sugar Daddy Just Got Her A New Range Rover! (947 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp / Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lizzy Anjorin's Sugar Daddy Just Got Her A New Range Rover! by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2018
Popular Yoruba actress just praised her sugar daddy for the new RANGE ROVER she just acquired!
_
Read what she wrote:
lizzyanjorinThat moment when your Sugar Daddy keeps surprising you with things that is bigger than you�... He keeps spoiling me as if I have no rival�, He loves me tori torun... When I am afraid of doing it big(because I know I'm a small girl) He loves giving it to me in a bigger form<left and right, front and back> and that is why I will never hold back to give it to Him in a grand style; trust me, I will raise my hand, bend down, kneel down and sit on it very well(I mean sitting on my praying mat and do my Salat very well�) so, may God give me grace to do it regularly, because the Man in charge of changing my shame to glory doesn't take codeine at all...
Maami, I hope you are smiling right now?? rest on iron mother...
I can see that you don't go clubbing in heaven, ose maami, oya chop kiss ��for not drinking reflon in the grave.. barely 65days that I did your remembrance, mo ti n ri ise owo yin maami.. I have to thank my Sugar Daddy once again, obviously for the health, for the talent, for blessing and upgrading me from " RANGE ROVER EVOQUE to latest "RANGE ROVER AUTOBIOGRAPHY" because without Him I can never achieve this.‎.. Oya let's expose our sugar daddy's name jooooor.. Mine is "HIGHEST CHIEF ASEGAN DOGO" what's yours??
#weldonema #weldoneSugarDaddy
#weldonefams‎ #Eganmidogo #SmallGirlWithBigBrainWithBiggestGod
#FearlessDove #StreetChildWithPoshGod #WhiteDragon #LadyofSubstance #ZeroToHero #MyMotherLiveth #MySugarDaddyRocks

Source:http://fcmgist..com.ng/2018/03/lizzy-anjorins-sugar-daddy-just-got-her.html?m=1

(Fonny Clown Media)

© Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Sugar Daddy Just Got Her A New Range Rover! by Solidkay(m): 11:41am On Mar 18, 2018
Mumu,

they don use part your destiny buy you range..

You'll soon liquidate like bank PHB.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Sugar Daddy Just Got Her A New Range Rover! by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2018
Too much info
Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Sugar Daddy Just Got Her A New Range Rover! by VLongstrider(m): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Too many silly grammatical errors. All these girls with low self esteem oh. What is reflon? Don't tell me she wanted to type rephnol. Mo daran
Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Sugar Daddy Just Got Her A New Range Rover! by VERQUEST111: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
hahahah

Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Sugar Daddy Just Got Her A New Range Rover! by freakcin: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
When did it become the norm to glorify sugar daddies? I thought they all used to hide behind "HARD WORK PAYS" She even exposed the sugar daddy! shocked

This new breed of ladies, ehn! lipsrsealed
Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Sugar Daddy Just Got Her A New Range Rover! by Doctorfitz: 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
It is finished .

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Reason Yul Edochie Lost His Hairs / Ceec And Angel Meet Senator Ike Ekweremadu - Picture / Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She’s A Rejected Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.