Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident (48654 Views)

Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday / Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike / Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by dopemama(f): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Liliyann:
The husband should be questioned thoroughly!
He must have used his wife to further his political career.His look says it all
I don't doubt it one bit! No one can be 7trusted!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by Chizzychinny: 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Rip
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by Mcweber(m): 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
mabea:
But she is not wrong now. The man appears as if he is celebrating an outstanding feat. Apart from the black dress nothing depicts mourning in his look.
Please tell me, what look do you expect him to have on??
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by bubu2019: 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
Liliyann:
ewu congo
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by IamThrive(m): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lilyann: Receive sense in Jesus name,Amen!
Liliyann:
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by Vabasi(m): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
RIP Rita Armstrong. The Lord knows all. hmmm.....so sad though.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by Breadfruit: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
Jupebijmb:
The woman is a wicked type , she do beat up Tina (a girl kept in her care) every now and then . the Tina girl couldn't withstand the torture ,so she packed her load and went to uyo to complain to Mr Armstrong families . then Mr Armstrong families called upon Rita , so that the differences between the wife and Tina will be settled but unfortunately she wasn't able to get to uyo rip to her anyway

Hmmn. So they summoned her and waited for her on the road?
Sad.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by PETUK(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
heendrix:
and why are those useless people laughing on a mourning day undecided
they are not useless most of them are seeing these celebrities for the first time
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by PETUK(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
heendrix:
and why are those useless people laughing on a mourning day undecided
they are not useless most of them are seeing these celebrities for the first time.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Jupebijmb:
The woman is a wicked type , she do beat up Tina (a girl kept in her care) every now and then . the Tina girl couldn't withstand the torture ,so she packed her load and went to uyo to complain to Mr Armstrong families . then Mr Armstrong families called upon Rita , so that the differences between the wife and Tina will be settled but unfortunately she wasn't able to get to uyo rip to her anyway

How sure are your claims?
Rumour monger!
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by Foolish44: 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
AuroraB:
And the I.diot in the sixth picture is chatting and laughing at her calamity angry

Na she kill am
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nutase:
Died at 34. Death no dey look face o. Too young.

May we not die young.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by AuroraB(f): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Foolish44:

Na she kill am
Maybe shocked
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by TheBossAnnie(f): 12:31am On Mar 19, 2018
Praisles:

Rate this brain!!

2%
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by Alameer(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
AuroraB:
I will after your olobomilasun mother's told you whom yours is. Omo ale shocked
call her on phone and asked her. olosho karuwa
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by AuroraB(f): 4:22am On Mar 20, 2018
Alameer:
call her on phone and asked her. olosho karuwa
Omo ale. You don't know your Dad and you got none. Omo alashawo penny penny
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by Alameer(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
AuroraB:
grin
AuroraB:
no be for pack they found you inside gutta... ode
olosho
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by AuroraB(f): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
Alameer:
grin no be for pack they found you inside gutta... ode
olosho
You wished. Omo ale. Omo alashewo undecided
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by Alameer(m): 9:18am On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=AuroraB post=66006193] ashawo karuwa
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by AuroraB(f): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=Alameer post=66021305][/quote] Like your mother
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by Alameer(m): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
AuroraB:
Like your mother
am sorry please
forgive if I insults u..
I love u grin
AuroraB:
Like your mother
am sorry please
forgive if I insults u..
I love u
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by Nobody: 10:51am On May 19, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

How sure are your claims?

I've spent a good amount of time thinking about a cheesy way to ask for your Email and now, I'm very exhausted from overthinking. So, I'm just going to be plain about this: "Can I have your Email?"
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:14am On May 19, 2018
Admin401:

I've spent a good amount of time thinking about a cheesy way to ask for your Email and now, I'm very exhausted from overthinking. So, I'm just going to be plain about this: "Can I have your Email?"

Go to my profile and send me an Email. It's that simple. Besides, I don't reply PMs. It's gruelling.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by Nobody: 11:26am On May 19, 2018
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by MunorAnne(f): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
Praisles:

Rate this brain!!
-27%.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident by Shedrill(m): 7:23am On Jun 19, 2022
Praisles:

Rate this brain!!

0.000%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) / Princess Shyngle Rocks Waist Trainer / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.