Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu (23569 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by BushWickBill: 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
StarUp:
Call Fatoyimbo whatever you want to, one thing I know is that he is loaded with another level insight of God's word and you can't take that away from him: that's what makes him thick (despite he is not my kind of pastor).
He is not loaded with anything
He is a self absorbed, materially vain, sweet-tongued rogue familiar with a few bible verses and masquerading as a man of God.
He never goes into any kind of critical depth. Always telling stories that no one can corroborate.
He is the embodiment of the false prophet Paul warned about who has sweet words to match the itchy ears of his congregants

Your type will easily miss Jesus when he makes his second coming.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by VolvoS60(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
traeces:
When you say Paul condemned Peter, I beg to disagree, reprimand should be the word and you may want to look the 2 words up in a dictionary.

Remember Jesus? The Jews brought to him a woman caught in the very act so as to get him to decide her fate, what did he do? "Let him that is without sin cast the first stone".

Remember David? Not only did he sleep with Uriah's wife, he murdered Uriah and others to cover up. Yet even under the law, God confronted David and after his repentance made it to becoming a man after God's own heart.

After all is said and done, it is between them and God. I have my own issues to sort out really.

^^^^
No sir.

I am no Bible scholar but I remember reading that the woman who was caught in adultery was commanded to "go and sin no more" when her accusers had all left.

In your own words above, David, after his repentance, became a man after God's own heart.

Do you see the themes at work here in the two examples you just gave?

Acknowledgement of error.

Contrition. Repentance.

Redemption.

Not stubborn, stony silence or indifference. Not excuses or rationalization of justification of wrongdoing. Or even worse, platitudes about things being "between them and God" undecided. As some other posters have pointed out here, the members of the Church are accountable to one another - and yes that includes the pastor - if anything he/she should be held to an even higher standard. To say otherwise is to mislead the flock.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by BushWickBill: 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
emmanok24:

We look for excuses to justify wrongdoings of supposed men of god.
All will be well.
Exactly.
These charlatans always have acolytes and sympathizers who will always have a reason for justifying their mentor's behavior
Sheeple indeed

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by BushWickBill: 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
VolvoS60:

^^^^
No sir.

I am no Bible scholar but I remember reading that the woman who was caught in adultery was commanded to "go and sin no more" when her accusers had all left.

In your own words above, David, after his repentance, became a man after God's own heart.

Do you see the themes at work here?

Acknowledgement of error.

Contrition. Repentance.

Redemption.

Not stony silence or indifference. Or even worse, platitudes about things being "between them and God" undecided. As some other posters have pointed out here, the members of the Church are accountable to one another - and yes that includes the pastor - if anything he/she should even be held to a higher standard. To say otherwise is to mislead the flock.
Thank you sir.
You have put it better than I ever could have.

When people refuse to hold each other accountable for whatever reason, it gives rise to irresponsible Christianity like the one peddled by Fatoyinbo and his ilk. The one where the loss of a soul no longer has any impact or profound meaning. Only how to "move forward" in life.

Ese Walter has denounced Christianity because of this supposed pastor. One person is still praying for her instead of urging the delinquent pastor to go and make amends with her. He is telling us about "judging" when the loss of a precious soul should be paramount.
And we wonder why no one takes us seriously.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by Jaynom(m): 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
emmanok24:

I can't stop laughing!

The Pentecostal pastors of this generation aren't for frugality but flamboyance outright showoff!

#ProudlyAnglican
Lmao ... The whole thing is crazy
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
traeces:
Biodun Fatoyinbo first came to my notice after Ese Walter's revelation and I carefully followed the story and dropped my opinion on it in a nairaland post of August 2013. See the post :www.nairaland.com/1414171/ese-walter-coza-pastor-biodun

After passing my "judgement" in that opinion and waiting for years for the "robust" reply from Fatoyinbo which did not come, I concluded the guy was not a christian. Anytime I heard someone attends Fatoyinbo's church, I put him or her in Fatoyinbo's category. I have 2 bosom friends who incidentally are cousins who attend the church and I remember expressing my disgust at one of them for attending COZA- Fatoyinbo's church.

However, on 3rd March 2018, I travelled from Benue to attend a program where Don Moen was ministering in Fatoyinbo's church. I arrived on an Okada too.

First thing I noticed was the coziness. I don't think any church any where in the world can ever be cozier. Fully air condition auditorium, completely rugged, giant sized electronic billboards, comfy chairs, state of the art sound system and music equipments, I can go on and on but I refused to be impressed.

While we waited for Don Moen to take the stage, young men and women attired in jeans trousers and unbottoned shirts with white t-shirts inside were ministering powerfully in songs BUT I COULDN'T BE BLESSED cos I was processing how some of them probably just left a bed of fornication to come to church in my poor mind. Then it hit me: I wasn't in any way better than anyone of them. Scripture after scripture jumped at my spirit and I became humble. One of the scriptures that came to me that helped me truly participate in that meeting was "Wherever two of you shall gather together in my name..." I reasoned that even if every other person here was not a christian, I was and Don Moen was so God was in the building.

My final "humbility" happened when Fatoyinbo took the mic. He spoke from a depth and with an auction I could tell was the Holy Ghost. I realized that day that Fatoyinbo may be guilty of everything ESE Walter accused him of but very importantly, I am no judge. It is between him and God at the end of the day. Who knows what "my own" man of God may be doing in secret that nobody knows-God forbid. In any case, I preferred one who kept quite in the face of such accusations to one who fabricated lies and did plenty things to cover up.

That was how I came to see Fatoyinbo as a brother in Christ and his church as a family of God upon the earth. Like all of us, he is a work in progress and not perfect but we must desist from seating as judges over his life or any other person's.

I would have said I love you, but i figured your're a guy..lols. My bro, you truly have the Holy Spirit, this revelation is non-human
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by BushWickBill: 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Its not just the internet or the elephant who dont forget

He could have come out to say that after reflection, he will no longer give a robust reply
that as far as he is concerned he isnt anymore going to comment on the issue any further
and that would have put a final nail to the matter's issue and settled it

For me his pride and arrogance is nauseating and disgusting.
He trivialized the whole matter with that stupïd remark about a robust reply when there is a more pressing issue: the state of the girl's soul.
He has had his way and sees no need to repent publicly in spite of the shame he brought to the body of Christ.
And someone still believes we shouldn't talk about a "man of God"

Sigh. The ignorance in some of these social centers is one reason why Fulani herdsmen are roaming freely.
MuttleyLaff:

Condemned and reprimand
virtually means the same thing

I stopped responding to that vain know-it-all when he started trying to lecture me in what he doesn't even know. He doesn't even know what he's talking about but sees the need to educate me on something he is clearly lacking.
Twisting words to suit his weak narrative and did position on that fraudster.
Paul called Peter out publicly and addressed his hypocrisy in spite of Peyer's standing as head disciple.
Yet this fellow feels we are "judging" when it is obvious that Fatoyonbo is a liar and a scam.
He went to the air conditioned church and forgot that he earlier wrote a balanced post correctly calling out that worldly show off pastor.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by lagosrd: 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
jaytee01:
Thanks for the detailed description of that "business center ".But fear no gree u ask for the long awaited robust reply! grin
There was one like that that we finished school together. He called me anyways h needed to build his own church I advised him to get a land and do so. Knowing that he couldn't raise the fund to get such land in the eyebrow area, he told me surprisingly that he knows the audience God has sent him to and he wasn't going to leave the students area where he pays almost 2.5million as rent. The most annoying thing was that he even tried inviting me and my family. I come take one eye look am, I say o boy you still dey count new as one of your customers Abi Wetin this one chop.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
Honestly, you are correct. This man has no depth whatsoever, he always preaches at the surface level. What he preaches most times are common sense and some ill-motivations backed up with "sweet scriptures"!
BushWickBill:

He is a self absorbed, materially vain, sweet-tongued rogue familiar with a few bible verses and masquerading as a man of God.
He never goes into any kind of critical depth. Always telling stories that no one can corroborate.
He is the embodiment of the false prophet Paul warned about who has sweet words to match the itchy ears of his congregants

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by ogtavia(m): 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
......."I have long suggested that two of Nigeria’s leading trouble are her politicians and her preachers – especially those of the Prosperity/Pentecostal ilk. While Nigeria’s politicians defraud her, the preachers lend legitimacy to their actions"...- words on marble and food for thought for all Nigerian progressives....I don't believe in judging 'men of God'...I can discern or decipher what their message is all about, but judge them, I don't think I want to get involved in that.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by thowbie7ven(m): 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
bankylan:
Deji Yusuf, this is the main reason your life has been stagnant. Have you ever seen any successful man criticizing men of God? It is always the same poor and unfulfilled folks with entitlement mentality. Visit Coza in Abuja and ask yourself if you are more intelligent, rich, fulfilled, educated, and informed than the members of the church. What have you done with your life the world can see? Upon your abuse and criticism, is Pastor Biodun even aware of your existence? Ask your family members if they won't trade you for him without thinking twice. When unfulfilled kids like you feel they have the authority over pastors, then you know that insanity is to be treated.
You'll be shocked most of these rich, educated, fulfilled, educated, intelligent and informed people here "may" not enter the kingdom of God...Have you forgotten the story of Lazarus and the Rich man? I guess that should give you an insight!...you don't judge a book by its cover...being Rich doesn't equate to success...being educated doesn't give you an automatic visa to heaven afterall, everybody wan go heaven...abi no be so?...I prefer I go broke on earth and be rich in heaven...My brother, heaven is our ultimate goal

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by SirBunky85(m): 12:59am On Mar 19, 2018
traeces:
Muttleylaff, I don't hold brief for Pastor Biodun and I have no need to make you change your opinion of him. I just felt like testifying about how God helped me away from my judgemental attitude. That's all!
pls stop stressing urself replying some dat dude.most of dem are so happy whenever dey hear anything negative abt a pastor and nothing dat u tell dem will make dem to relent.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by cyrilamx(m): 1:14am On Mar 19, 2018
The activities of a lot of Christians have led to general apostasy in Christian life negatively affecting weak brothers in the faith- becoming a stumbling block on their way to following Christ. Cf Rom. 14:13-15ff. St. Paul earlier warned in same Epistle to the Romans that ill actions of believers make unbelievers to insult God. Cf. Rom. 2:24. Material cum prosperity preachers are enemies of the cross of Christ. They can't remain steadfast in the faith, they hate the cross and refused to carry, they not only abandon it but teach others to trample on the cross. That why the message of suffering, trials temptation and all discomfort in life in course of following Christ is utter stupidity to them read 1. Cor. 1:18-22. Christianity is not a rosy Way. It is filled with thorns and tissles. And only those who persevere to the end will win the crown of Glory. Without the crown of thorns, there can't be Halo of Glory. Likewise there can't be Easter Sunday without Good Friday. In our christian journey, we are told to live a holy life and rebuke or reprimand those who sin publicly so others would be afraid to follow suit. 1.Tim. 5:19-21. Sadly in our brand or liberated christianity, sin is fraternised with and hardly condemned which gives the sinner a false sense of encouragement.
BushWickBill:

Thank you sir.
You have put it better than I ever could have.

When people refuse to hold each other accountable for whatever reason, it gives rise to irresponsible Christianity like the one peddled by Fatoyinbo and his ilk. The one where the loss of a soul no longer has any impact or profound meaning. Only how to "move forward" in life.

Ese Walter has denounced Christianity because of this supposed pastor. One person is still praying for her instead of urging the delinquent pastor to go and make amends with her. He is telling us about "judging" when the loss of a precious soul should be paramount.
And we wonder why no one takes us seriously.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by cowmanager2000: 1:41am On Mar 19, 2018
My Deji Yusuf
I am not a regular commentator on this forum but sometimes it pricked my heart to see a good writer like you that could have turned this your writing prowess to writing a ‘novel for elementary schools children or a motivational books for your graduates ..wasting this rare endowment to criticizing a gentleman that have ‘a thousand youths of the street’ we are a nation against ourselves.. and it stinks over here in the diaspora.
A-z of Christianity is LOVE.. anything outside of Love is not Christianity..
My advice .. 1. If you have anything against Fatoyinbo .. write him .. email him.. it will not cost you a dime but LOVE
2. Your area of gifting is ‘writing’ among others..why not look for an area of interest.. and commercialize this your gifts..send downloading links to us on Nairaland and that I think will make Nigeria a better place...just my opinion

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by kastroud(m): 5:28am On Mar 19, 2018
op while I have nothing against your line of reasoning I have. if there is one thing I have learnt in Christian living it's is this.
therefore judge nothing before the time,until the lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God. 1 Corinthians 4:5
dear sir I beg you please leave the judging to God. who are you to come up and say a man is not of God are you God, have you met God and God told u specially that these men do not belong to him even if u had keep quiet, I would rather that in realization of these instead of claiming Christian like the Pharisee and coming to nairaland to bash people who are running their own race u would have done the wise thing and knelt down in private to pray for the souls of this men. to say the truth it is not this pastors that scare me it is people like you who are no better than the brood of vipers called Pharisees that come here to show other peoples as devils while only God knows what you do in secret. I beg u for your own sake please go and cry for your life because if I was to judge you then u are going to hell with this your we are better than them attitude.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by deelobe: 7:28am On Mar 19, 2018
traeces:
Biodun Fatoyinbo first came to my notice after Ese Walter's revelation and I carefully followed the story and dropped my opinion on it in a nairaland post of August 2013. See the post :www.nairaland.com/1414171/ese-walter-coza-pastor-biodun

After passing my "judgement" in that opinion and waiting for years for the "robust" reply from Fatoyinbo which did not come, I concluded the guy was not a christian. Anytime I heard someone attends Fatoyinbo's church, I put him or her in Fatoyinbo's category. I have 2 bosom friends who incidentally are cousins who attend the church and I remember expressing my disgust at one of them for attending COZA- Fatoyinbo's church.

However, on 3rd March 2018, I travelled from Benue to attend a program where Don Moen was ministering in Fatoyinbo's church. I arrived on an Okada too.

First thing I noticed was the coziness. I don't think any church any where in the world can ever be cozier. Fully air condition auditorium, completely rugged, giant sized electronic billboards, comfy chairs, state of the art sound system and music equipments, I can go on and on but I refused to be impressed.

While we waited for Don Moen to take the stage, young men and women attired in jeans trousers and unbottoned shirts with white t-shirts inside were ministering powerfully in songs BUT I COULDN'T BE BLESSED cos I was processing how some of them probably just left a bed of fornication to come to church in my poor mind. Then it hit me: I wasn't in any way better than anyone of them. Scripture after scripture jumped at my spirit and I became humble. One of the scriptures that came to me that helped me truly participate in that meeting was "Wherever two of you shall gather together in my name..." I reasoned that even if every other person here was not a christian, I was and Don Moen was so God was in the building.

My final "humbility" happened when Fatoyinbo took the mic. He spoke from a depth and with an auction I could tell was the Holy Ghost. I realized that day that Fatoyinbo may be guilty of everything ESE Walter accused him of but very importantly, I am no judge. It is between him and God at the end of the day. Who knows what "my own" man of God may be doing in secret that nobody knows-God forbid. In any case, I preferred one who kept quite in the face of such accusations to one who fabricated lies and did plenty things to cover up.

That was how I came to see Fatoyinbo as a brother in Christ and his church as a family of God upon the earth. Like all of us, he is a work in progress and not perfect but we must desist from seating as judges over his life or any other person's.
I don't know Fatoyinbo nor the other pastor you mentioned but I want to tell salvation is personal. Face your salvation. Jesus said He will build his church not you.
Your bitterness is so glaring from your writing. Bro you need God to cleanse you. If you can waste your time to attend a meeting not to better your life but to have bases for criticism something is not right for a Christian. Don't let the root of bitterness gain the ascendancy over you. Just move on. Help others to know Christ instead of doing this.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by CioAngels(f): 9:08am On Mar 19, 2018
VBCampaign:
Biodun Fatoyinbo aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan

by Deji Yesufu

A few weeks ago, I saw a billboard that announced that Biodun Fatoyinbo was coming to Akobo, Ibadan. He would be guest minister to Gbeminiyi Eboda’s church – the Harvest House Christian Centre. I made up my mind that I was going to attend.

At least to behold this gentleman who had long promised Nigerians a “robust reply” but whom somehow has refused to speak on the matter almost five years after the allegations of his sexual philandering hit the news in this country.

Gbeminiyi Eboda is the reigning “man of God” in Akobo, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria, this moment. Mr. Eboda has not always been big. He used to pastor a tiny congregation in Basorun, Ibadan, in a certain building called “Iya Ni Wura House”. There his church shared the building with two or three other churches within the office complex. Today he pastors the “Alpha Cathedral” in Akobo.

The one and only time I listened to Mr. Eboda was when he was a guest speaker at the Vine Branch Church, Mokola; where he ministered at a Tuesday service – about 7 years ago. That day I was not impressed with his preaching at all. For whatever reason best known to him, he chose to preach like T. D. Jakes. Mimicking his manner of speaking and all that. When I saw Mr. Eboda this last Wednesday, he had indeed “evolved and increased”. He was no longer preaching like T. D. Jakes.

Gbeminiyi Eboda and his congregation have built something close to a cathedral at the Iyana Olopa Bustop at Akobo, Ibadan. It is arguably the fastest growing congregation in that vicinity of Ibadan. Populated mostly by young people, some of whom are young and rising professionals in various fields of occupation in the humble city of Ibadan.

On the street that Eboda built his church, there are no less than seven other churches – all competing for members. I noticed that even the break away Bishop Bolu Martins, who left David Oyedepo a few years ago, also has his church facing that of Eboda. I also noticed the conspicuous absence of the pastors of these churches in Mr. Eboda “revival” meetings.

I arrived the opening night of the meeting on the 14th of March, 2018 on top of an Okada at exactly 6pm. It was my first time at Mr. Eboda’s church. As I paid my fares, I noticed Mr. Eboda arrive the same venue in a Pajero Jeep. Two rows of about 30 young men and women had been set up, in the midst of which Mr. Eboda walked into the church. As he walked, these young men and women were singing his praise, while he waved at them like a newly elected government official.

That night, Mr. Biodun Fatoyinbo was to be the guest preacher. Mr. Eboda introduced him to the congregation with fanfare and after a short “worship” session, Fatoyinbo launches into the meat of his discuss for that night. Usually in meetings like this, the invited minister spends the first few minutes of his message to “praise” his host; stating that he is the best to have happened to that congregation since the invention of pounded yam.

Fatoyinbo said nothing less; just that he said a little more and I just could not but wonder at how things have deteriorated in these charismatic assemblies since I stopped attending them some four years ago.

Fatoyinbo said “I knew that Pastor Eboda will make it…” That statement is pregnant with meaning because Fatoyinbo goes on to explain how he had always been friends with Eboda when he was little known.

How he used to visit his home when he was a student in Ilorin. He states that this was his first time visiting Eboda’s church. And I just could not but wonder at the dichotomy of these words: you never visit your “friend”, until this friend of yours built a cathedral – one large enough to contain your person.

These prosperity preachers never change, I said to myself.

Fatoyinbo continues: “Heaven has come to Ibadan…” I say to myself: I can imagine. “Eboda is a great man. He oozes out wisdom. He is a genuine man of God. Pray for the gift of such a friend… This is a church to cling to… Only beautiful people come to my meetings… I have come to master three things in life: what I say, what I think and where my money goes to…”

The last remark elicits a lot of laughter from the congregation as the guest minister invites us to take our seat. He launches into his text for the night and this is where I must make a point. Fatoyinbo is preaching a message in this opening night of the meeting themed “evolve and increase”.

It is incumbent on him to find a biblical text that will support this theme. The trouble however with preachers like him is that they go into the Bible, find a text that supports a particular theme or topic, reap it out of context and make that text say what they want it to say; not what it really says.

Fatoyinbo goes for the mother text of all Faith Preachers: Mark 11:24. It reads: “Therefore I say unto you, what things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them”.

Mr. Fatoyinbo closes his Bible, turns to the congregation and asks: “when do you have them?” He goes on to answer: “You have them the very moment you pray.” Then he ditches the text and proceed to tell the congregation what he wants them to know and not what the text is saying: “You are made for movement… God expects you to go forward… You need to continually evolve and increase… There is more out there for you… Everything you will be, you are already… Not one person here will miss their destiny… This is the least that you can be… The Lord has instructed me to declare things… Prayer is not only the key, it is the master key…”

Preaching the same sort of nonsense that prosperity preachers long before him have been preaching, Fatoyinbo fans the embers of the congregation’s ego and self, and positions their mental state to believe that God exists to satisfy their lusts.

He takes a perfectly spiritual tool, prayer, and uses it in a clearly unspiritual manner, to bring about the desires of the congregation. The prosperity theme of the meeting remains: evolve and increase.

It is the same with all the other big churches in Nigeria, including the “Open Heavens” and the “Shiloh” or whatever “Experience” that people are seeking in these churches. The aim is to use God to satisfy human lust. God somehow has lost control of his world and he is now depending on men to make him do certain things: particularly to brings blessings and prosperity on all men, so preach these men.

To drive home his point, Fatoyinbo laces his messages with anecdotes that will arouse the greed of the congregation. He explains that he does not think he has arrived. He has a friend in the USA who pastors a big church – this guy is just 36 years old. He explains that Beyonce once visited this church and gives this young man $10 million to advance the gospel. In the midst of the hues and cries, I wonder at the congregation and thought to myself: do these people know who Beyonce is? What has Beyonce done to ever advance the gospel through her music that to plainly glorifies sex and vanity? Will a gift of $10M suddenly absolve her of all her ways?

Fatoyinbo is not done with stories. On his second night preaching, he tells the story of how he was given a beautiful car which he discovers that his five year old son loves so much. So one morning, he calls the boy and gives him the car. He told that story to say that although his son owns the car, he cannot drive it. He wanted the congregation to grow in maturity to be able to own and use the things God wants to give them.

While the congregation hails his point, the other fact of how pastors subtly or directly compel members to give them things is carefully overlooked. The vision of the pursuit of mundane things etched on the listeners is not seen. And the disguised pride in his own wealth comes out in a veiled form. He tells us of how he had to silence a proud preacher once. He simply took the man around his congregation and showed him his wealth. The congregation was just like “wow!”

I have intentionally reported Fatoyinbo in the negative in this article because I am hopeful that Nigerian young people would some day discover the deceitful manner ministers like him can defraud them.

But Fatoyinbo was not all negative in the two nights encounter I had with him at Eboda’s church. He came out to me as a man that has minimum education: he speaks very well. His father was a politician and he and his siblings were raised with some silver spoon.

He regarded himself as a “rich kid”, who got away with certain things in the home of his relatives when he visited them in the village because his father had money. After making that statement, Fatoyinbo prayed that the congregation will have the kind of money that will make them “somebody” in society.

It was at the second night of his ministration that Mr. Eboda introduces Fatoyinbo as “his lordship”. Where I sat, I just cringed at the manner to which these men take the praise of other men to.

I have long suggested that two of Nigeria’s leading trouble are her politicians and her preachers – especially those of the Prosperity/Pentecostal ilk. While Nigeria’s politicians defraud her, the preachers lend legitimacy to their actions. Fatoyinbo himself alluded to this when he said that what most young ministers do now is to come to Abuja and be errand boys to politicians. He says these young men will spend hours praying for politicians and when they are done, they are rewarded with some cash as honorarium. As he recounted this story, I say to myself: but, sir, you also left Ilorin for Abuja at some point too now. It is working for you; hopefully, it would work for these boys too.

I end this essay by stating emphatically that there is nothing Christian in many of the gatherings that call themselves “revivals” in Nigeria Pentecostal churches today. They are simply the gathering of a people to rub the ego of one man and to source for more membership for him. Pentecostal churches are ponzi schemes that cause the people at the top to increase in wealth as their base line followership increases.

These gatherings are devoid of the Christian gospel and the foremost call of the Christian church, which is to make disciples for Jesus, is not even a motive for them. The whole motive is to get members, so as to grow a church, that will have people “sow” into the life of the “man of God”.

In late 2013, a young woman by the name of Ese Walters came out to accuse Mr. Biodun Fatoyinbo of indulging in months of sexual philandering with her. She claimed that they both carried out the acts in hotels far away from this country. She had severed relations with the pastor as of the time of making these allegations. Her own way of finding healing was to make the whole matter public.

Mr. Fatoyinbo came under fire from that moment on. The Sunday after the scandal broke out, he promised Nigerians to give a “robust reply” to the allegations. Five years down the line there has been no response. Rather, Mr. Fatoyinbo has only continue to “evolve and increase” in ministry, bringing his friend, Gbeminiyi Eboda along with him.

These men are in their early forties and they are the new face of Pentecostalism in our nation. As they continue their business, some of us will continue to track them and hold them accountable to their words and ways. The only people one pities in this whole drama are the young men and women, whose mental faculties these men eat into with their nice words. Their judgement lingers not (2 Peter 2:1-4).

I spent fifteen years of my youth in these environment and I know the toxin these people are instilling into the life of young people. I advise that parents should guard their children and wards, and keep them from these people.

http://mouthpiece.com.ng/biodun-fatoyinbo-aka-robust-reply-visits-ibadan/

Not only the youths but also the adults are ready to reap you off when you, only, tell them to slow down. Since they now refer their pastors as god, what we can only do is to wish them what they wish themselves and wish it will not be too late for them to understand the truth.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by balmofgilead: 9:41am On Mar 19, 2018
BushWickBill:

At least he is 'sweet tongued'unlike you whose tongue is bitter and filled with bile.all you and your likes do is badmouth but if someone calls you names you will not take it.mind ur business and make sure you dnt miss jesus when he comes.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by balmofgilead: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2018
vikky47:
Honestly, you are correct. This man has no depth whatsoever, he always preaches at the surface level. What he preaches most times are common sense and some ill-motivations backed up with "sweet scriptures"!
But he can still preach more than you.what can you do consistently and are so Good at that millions ofvpeople stream to hear you talk?till then keep shut
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by VBCampaign: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2018
SpoiltVirgin:
If u think prosperity preachers are the problem, then attend deeper life or orthodox church and leave us alone. I believe there is more to thhe relationship between ese walter and the pastor, ese is not telling us the complete truth, I respect adeboye, kumuyi, olukoya, etc but there is a limit to what they will tell me to do that I will do. How can an educated woman sleep with a pastor just because he is a pastor, there is something fishy about it.

A lot of educated women will sleep with their pastors. It is called mind game, brain washers, etc.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by VBCampaign: 9:59am On Mar 19, 2018
cowmanager2000:
My Deji Yusuf
I am not a regular commentator on this forum but sometimes it pricked my heart to see a good writer like you that could have turned this your writing prowess to writing a ‘novel for elementary schools children or a motivational books for your graduates ..wasting this rare endowment to criticizing a gentleman that have ‘a thousand youths of the street’ we are a nation against ourselves.. and it stinks over here in the diaspora.
A-z of Christianity is LOVE.. anything outside of Love is not Christianity..
My advice .. 1. If you have anything against Fatoyinbo .. write him .. email him.. it will not cost you a dime but LOVE
2. Your area of gifting is ‘writing’ among others..why not look for an area of interest.. and commercialize this your gifts..send downloading links to us on Nairaland and that I think will make Nigeria a better place...just my opinion

Here is a book by Deji Yesufu. It is called "Half a Millennium". It is the account of 500 years of Christianity, following the Protestant revolution. Click on the link below and get a PDF copy from Google drive:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1LY60JyeMKK08HDXFzDYeEbwN35LHzZud

Also, by the close of next month, Deji Yesufu will be publishing his first ever book: a historical account on Victor Banjo, a military soldier killed during the Nigerian Civil War. Links will be made available here on how to get it or follow Deji's magazine page on the link below to see when it the book will be released. You can buy online copieis for those in diaspora.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1570041316405406&id=1505609702848568

Lastly, some times the most loving thing you can do is to provide a healthy rebuke. We see a consistent testimony of this all around scriptures.

You live in the diaspora. How many times times have you seen young people sell their time and brains to preachers there? We are were we are in this country because our people are not thinking. This post is designed elicit thinking in our people.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by BushWickBill: 10:42am On Mar 19, 2018
balmofgilead:

At least he is 'sweet tongued'unlike you whose tongue is bitter and filled with bile.all you and your likes do is badmouth but if someone calls you names you will not take it.mind ur business and make sure you dnt miss jesus when he comes.
Please don't infect me with your inate and DNA-ingrained stupîdity this early morning.
At least wait till afternoon before you try.

I normally don't respond to invertebrates but for you I will make this one exception.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by balmofgilead: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2018
BushWickBill:

Please don't infect me with your inate and DNA-ingrained stupîdity this early morning.
At least wait till afternoon before you try.

I normally don't respond to invertebrates but for you I will make this one exception.

Its spelt innate.how would you know when half of ur brain is missing nd the other part is rotten.ntooo
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by gwama: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
I hate this fake pastor, good to get dressed in designer brand and to f**uck young women cool cool
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by IdeyFindWife: 10:40am On Mar 20, 2018
After all the hullabaloo, let everybody just be mindful of this point of order:

THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE NEVER READ BEFORE OR PROBABLY HEARD TOO! PAY ATTENTION TO EACH ONE AND CAREFULLY THINK ABOUT THEM AL L...!!!

THE THIRTY-ONE (31) SILENT FACTS ABOUT THE RAPTURE*

1. It is going to be the next greatest event that will shock all the continents of the world. Matt 24:40-42.

2.  It is going to take place suddenly, abruptly, unexpectedly, without warning and without prior notice. 1 Thess 5:2

3. There shall be no second version of the event. 1 Thess 5:4

4. A greater percentage of Christians may be taken unawares. Matt 24:38-39

5. Careless Christians who miss the event will have no other similar gracious opportunity. Matt 13:49-50

6. The event shall have no regard or respect for ecclesiastical titles or church leadership positions. Matt 5:20

7. It shall be a day when the sheep shall be separated from the goats. Matt 25:32-33.

8. The day shall differentiate between the Broad Way Christians and the Narrow Way Christians. Matt 7:13-14

9. The day shall separate sincerity from hypocrisy. Gal 5:21

10. The day shall differentiate between those who harbour secret sins from those who abhor secret sins. Gal 5:20-21

11. The day shall separate those whose lives are hidden in Christ from those who are hiding in the church. Luke 13:27

12. The day shall show a glaring, clear, conspicuous, demarcation between Christians who walk on the path of holiness from those who walk on the path of worldliness. Heb 12:14

13. It shall be a day of double emotion: joy for some and unimaginable, indescribable, uncontrollable regrets for others. Luke 13:28

14. It shall be a day of surprises- some “Big names” may miss the flight while some “Less known” may be on board. 1 Cor 1:27

15. Another surprise may be that a man or woman who had faithfully served the Lord for many years may defile his or her garment a few minutes before the sound of that summoning trumpet and miss the flight while a notorious sinner may surrender his or her life to Jesus within the same time frame and go to heaven. Ezekiel 3:20

16. This event may happen now, today, this week, this month, this year or next year! Matt 24:36

17. Wise Christians, like the five virgins that took extra oil, are expected to get ready, yes, to get prepared. Matt 25:1-13

18. After the event, all those who are bitter against one another, malicious, unforgiving, jealous, arrogant, haters, hypocrites, drunkards, fornicators, adulterers, adulteresses, murderers with weapons and murderers with tongue etc, shall have enough time to continue in their trade. Heb 12:14-15.

19. When the event is over there shall be revival among those who have chosen to stay behind not because there will be a second chance, no, but because the reality of the event would have struck them like a thunderbolt. But they will have to pay with their own blood. 2 Tim 4:3

20. When the event is over, those who are left behind shall no longer be safe to worship in their gigantic, fanciful and multi-billion Dollars/Naira cathedrals. Instead they shall seek safety in caves, bushes and abandoned and dilapidated but hidden structures. Rev 6:15-17

21. When this great event is over, each time those who will miss their flight manage to gather for worship, they will pay attention to only one sermon- whether they gather in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North or South America; the sermon will only centre on “How to Meet the Divine Standard and Join the Other Saints”. Rev 14:6-7

22. It is also worthy to note that those who will be left behind will never have any business with comedians at their altars anymore. No! There shall no longer be gatherings for entertainments. Whenever, they manage to gather, it shall always be for serious religious business only. Luke 21:34

23. The prayer pattern of those who will be left behind will also undergo a radical change. They will not be praying for things anymore. They will only be praying for strength to withstand the tortures of the Anti-Christ and die bravely to join the other saints. None will be praying for jobs, marriages, etc. Rev 8:3-4

24. It is equally worthy of note that some of those who will miss their flight will not be able to endure the torture of the Anti Christ. They will receive the mark of the beast and thereby be doomed forever. Rev 14:9-11

25. When the ready saints are gone, all our denominational walls of partition will collapse. The man or woman who use to worship in Omega Fire, Jesus Chapel, Exousia Kingdom Gospel Centre, Deeper Life, for instance, will hide in the same place with those who worship in Christ Embassy, Church of God Mission, Assemblies of God, Word Aflame, Action Chapel, Winners Chapel, Lighthouse Chapel etc and nobody will remember to claim superiority anymore because  then they will be facing a common enemy. Eph 4:1-6

26. When this event is over, each time believers who will miss their flight manage to gather anywhere for worship, there will be an atmosphere of sobriety. This rowdiness we witness today shall be no more. 1 Peter 4:7, 1 Peter 5:8

27. There shall also be a radical change in the attitude of those who will miss their flight towards Bible study. What we have now is an attitude characterized by a high degree of nonchalance and indifference, but when the ready saints are gone, those who will be left behind will begin to take their bible study seriously. 2 Tim 2:15

28. All the teens and youths who come to church to please their parents will repent after this great event; yes, they will begin to seek God for themselves.

Rev 19:5, Rev 20:12.

29. When the event is over, all those who will do any form of business in the schools, hospitals, banks, etc, will have to bear the mark of beast (666) or be hunted down and killed like common criminals. Rev 13:17

30. One of the gains of this reminder is that there may be someone reading this piece today who will take a firm decision to ensure that he/she gets on board that celestial flight travelling to glory.

Rev 2:7, 2:11, 2:17, 2:29, 3:6, 3:13, 3:22.

31. However, one of the greatest tragedies of this reminder is that there may be someone too who is reading this piece today but who will see no need to heed this warning. A tragedy indeed! Rev 22:11-12

*PLEASE SHARE TO SAVE A SOUL.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by nubianprinz: 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
After reading this post by the self-imposed investigator who goes about investigating pastors, I couldn’t help but laugh and laugh some more. This man called Deji Yesufu is not only mischievous but also ignorant and lazy with his investigations. His averagely lengthy post is riddled with lies which I wondered what he was hoping to achieve with it.

Firstly, he called Gbeminiyi Eboda, a reigning man of God. I really do not understand what he meant by reigning man of God. Every Christian that is genuinely saved should be reigning in life, afterall, the bible says those that know their God shall be strong and do exploits. If that is not reigning, wonder what it is. He further went to say that Rev. Eboda used to pastor a small church at Iyaniwura House and from there jumped to the Alpha Cathedral. You will want to wonder if it was an overnight evolution and transformation. That is where due diligence comes in. If you want to investigate, at least do it properly and diligently so you don’t mislead people with ignorance. HarvestHouse didn’t happen suddenly, the church grew. All he could remember was Iyaniwura house, but before Alpha Cathedral was Additions Plaza at Bode Wasimi and SDM at Secretariat.

Rev. Gbeminiyi Eboda is not a man of God that just suddenly happened to Ibadan. I am sure you all must have heard of MoveYourWorld conference. He is the pioneer of it and the programme that started at Premier Hotel decades ago has moved round the world now; Lagos, Abuja, South Africa, UK and the US. Time is what separates the cosmetic from the authentic. Something that has spanned over 15 years, still going stronger, has certainly stood and passed the test of time.

He said he listened to him and was not impressed because according to him, he mimicked T.D.Jakes. I asked did he go to church to be impressed or blessed? He went to church to be impressed, little wonder he left disappointed. Those that wanted to be blessed, left with a touch from God and that’s all that counts.

According to him, most of the congregation at HarvestHouse are young and rising professionals in their fields but where he missed it is to restrict them to the humble city of Ibadan. HarvestHouse is like a quiver and from there, the Lord has shot people to different parts to the world. Yet again, due diligence was missing from the lazy investigator.

He alleged that other pastors that had churches on the same street were absent at the meetings and I ask, how did he know? How many of the pastors does he know? How an old man could be so fallacious in his thinking beats me.

Then he talks about the reception given to Rev. Niyi. HarvestHouse is a house of honour and everyone that comes to the church is treated with dignity and honour. He complains at how the set man of the church was welcomed but failed to add how he, Yesufu was welcomed. If he is going to be honest enough, he will confirm that he was received with beaming smiles and applause from the greeters while he walked on the red carpet into the auditorium. That’s the culture of the house. And if his grouse is with the Pajero jeep, too bad. I cannot help his pauperised mind.
Deji Yesufu goes ahead to criticise the message of the preacher for the night, Pastor. Biodun Fatoyinbo. I will not banter words with him over the lies he peddled as truth and how he distorted the simple things the man of God said. I will admonish everyone to try to listen to the messages of both days for themselves. If you don’t want to get the CDs, you can listen to the soft copy. Listen to the messages yourself and then deduce the truth for yourelf.

I ask myself why someone will go around peddling lies about men of God. According to him he goes around from church to church looking for what and who to criticise. How smart? Little wonder he is like the rolling stone that has gathered no moss.
You might all wonder how come I know this much, yes, I know because I am a member of the church and I have always been, right from the days of little beginning (Iyaniwura House) to the days of steady growth (Additions Plaza), multiplication (SDM) and now Alpha Cathedral. Whatever you see at Alpha Cathedral is a clear evidence of the increase of God. Yes, Paul planted, Apollos watered and God in His infinite grace, has given the increase.

Let me now blow Yesufu’s bubble, in this city alone, HarvestHouse has 2 other installations; Metro Church and the Life Centre and ofcourse there are installations in Lagos, Abuja, Ghana and South Africa.

We are not like Jacob, God is in our midst and we know it like we know our names!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by VBCampaign: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
nubianprinz:
After reading this post by the self-imposed investigator who goes about investigating pastors, I couldn’t help but laugh and laugh some more. This man called Deji Yesufu is not only mischievous but also ignorant and lazy with his investigations. His averagely lengthy post is riddled with lies which I wondered what he was hoping to achieve with it.

I speak for Deji Yesufu.

One thing that this response has revealed is this: Deji did not lie in his account. He told gave a vivid description of all that he saw and this writer has not refuted anything.

Oh, yes, clearly, we have more information on how Eboda has evolved and increased over the years but that still does not remove from the facts that Deji wrote in his essays.

This responder says that ministers on the same streets with Eboda attended the meeting. Yet he fails to mention one of such minister that did. Is it not a consistent testimony among Pentecostal pastors that they are ever at logger head with the neigbour pastors bc they are all pursuing the same members in the same neibourhood.

This responder has no shown anywhere that Eboda is not in ministry for the money and the fame like all other pentecostal pastors before him.

We wish the best in his business of deluding simple minded people.

By the way, Deji Yesufu does not have the time to go from church to church to investigate Pastors. Their stories are everywhere to tell; they do not need investigation.

See the signature to learn a little more on Deji Yesufu in case you are looking for some skeleton he has that you wish to expose. And if you have the time, download his book and learn a little of what true Christianity consist of; not this business centers you people run and call it an "Alpha" cathedral.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by nubianprinz: 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
Did you read the post I put up or you imagined some other things I never wrote and assumed I wrote it because I cannot see how something written in plain English could be so distorted. What gives u the impression that the pastor is in ministry for the money? If he was in the ministry for fame and money, would he have started from humble beginnings and grown through the ranks? We belong to the same body so the fallacious argument of chasing the members of other churches is risible to say the least. Yesufu himself said he has been going round tracking pastors or what was his goal for attending the conference, empowerment or criticisms? In his dumb post, he even wrote it there that he deliberately potrayed Pst Biodun in a negative light. what more could be dumber than that? I leave u with this nuggent which I believe will challenge your thinking if you really do. If God could bless you, what makes u think he cannot bless your pastor? So you think God will leave his servant at the mercy of his church members before he can live well? It is a shame that shallow minded people cannot look beyond themselves as the source of their pastor's blessing. I wont want u to draw ur conclusions based on what I or Yesufu wrote, come find out for yourself. This is an open invitation. Attend the church and draw your own conclusions.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by nubianprinz: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Did you read the post I put up or you imagined some other things I never wrote and assumed I wrote it because I cannot see how something written in plain English could be so distorted. What gives u the impression that the pastor is in ministry for the money? If he was in the ministry for fame and money, would he have started from humble beginnings and grown through the ranks? We belong to the same body so the fallacious argument of chasing the members of other churches is risible to say the least. Yesufu himself said he has been going round tracking pastors or what was his goal for attending the conference, empowerment or criticisms? In his dumb post, he even wrote it there that he deliberately potrayed Pst Biodun in a negative light. what more could be dumber than that? I leave u with this nuggent which I believe will challenge your thinking if you really do. If God could bless you, what makes u think he cannot bless your pastor? So you think God will leave his servant at the mercy of his church members before he can live well?
VBCampaign:

I speak for Deji Yesufu.

One thing that this response has revealed is this: Deji did not lie in his account. He told gave a vivid description of all that he saw and this writer has not refuted anything.

Oh, yes, clearly, we have more information on how Eboda has evolved and increased over the years but that still does not remove from the facts that Deji wrote in his essays.

This responder says that ministers on the same streets with Eboda attended the meeting. Yet he fails to mention one of such minister that did. Is it not a consistent testimony among Pentecostal pastors that they are ever at logger head with the neigbour pastors bc they are all pursuing the same members in the same neibourhood.

This responder has no shown anywhere that Eboda is not in ministry for the money and the fame like all other pentecostal pastors before him.

We wish the best in his business of deluding simple minded people.

By the way, Deji Yesufu does not have the time to go from church to church to investigate Pastors. Their stories are everywhere to tell; they do not need investigation.

See the signature to learn a little more on Deji Yesufu in case you are looking for some skeleton he has that you wish to expose. And if you have the time, download his book and learn a little of what true Christianity consist of; not this business centers you people run and call it an "Alpha" cathedral.
It is a shame that shallow minded people cannot look beyond themselves as the source of their pastor's blessing. I wont want u to draw ur conclusions based on what I or Yesufu wrote, come find out for yourself. This is an open invitation. Attend the church and draw your own conclusions.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by VBCampaign: 9:28am On Mar 22, 2018
nubianprinz:
Did you read the post I put up or you imagined some other things I never wrote and assumed I wrote it because I cannot see how something written in plain English could be so distorted. What gives u the impression that the pastor is in ministry for the money? If he was in the ministry for fame and money, would he have started from humble beginnings and grown through the ranks? We belong to the same body so the fallacious argument of chasing the members of other churches is risible to say the least. Yesufu himself said he has been going round tracking pastors or what was his goal for attending the conference, empowerment or criticisms? In his dumb post, he even wrote it there that he deliberately potrayed Pst Biodun in a negative light. what more could be dumber than that? I leave u with this nuggent which I believe will challenge your thinking if you really do. If God could bless you, what makes u think he cannot bless your pastor? So you think God will leave his servant at the mercy of his church members before he can live well? It is a shame that shallow minded people cannot look beyond themselves as the source of their pastor's blessing. I wont want u to draw ur conclusions based on what I or Yesufu wrote, come find out for yourself. This is an open invitation. Attend the church and draw your own conclusions.

Sir,

Your church has been attended and the conclusions have been reached. Your pastors were quoted verbatim; events that went on at the "revival" were stated and you have not refuted any. Instead you choose to call somebody's article dumb all because it was critical of what you guys do there in the name of Christian ministry.

Have you seen the three minutes video of Fatoyinbo, were he first criticized Freeze and went on to raise an offering for Eboda. Did Deji publish that video? Did Deji direct the scripts in that video? If Eboda is not in ministry for money, why will he be making altar calls for people to give to his church when his mates are making altar calls for souls to come to Christ? Or you think we do not know what you "Pastorpreneurs" do it. How you invite ministers to your church to raise targetted offerings from the congregation. In case you, as a mere member, do not know I will tell you.

Pentecostal ministers use social gatherings like this one, the one they call "revivals", to gather money directed at specifics projects.

So, it would not be out of place for someone like Fatoyinbo to reach a deal with Eboda, while Eboda is to give him a percentage of amount raised. This is how it is done, friend. If you do not know it, Now you know.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by nwakaibe(m): 11:21am On Mar 22, 2018
VBCampaign:

Lastly, some times the most loving thing you can do is to provide a healthy rebuke. We see a consistent testimony of this all around scriptures.

You live in the diaspora. How many times times have you seen young people sell their time and brains to preachers there? We are were we are in this country because our people are not thinking. This post is designed elicit thinking in our people.

Ever heard of mass suicide in religious circles in the US? Do a little more research and see that young people in developed countries especially the US sell their time and brain to preachers. The biggest mind controllers in christian circles is in the US.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu by nwakaibe(m): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2018
VBCampaign:

So, it would not be out of place for someone like Fatoyinbo to reach a deal with Eboda, while Eboda is to give him a percentage of amount raised. This is how it is done, friend. If you do not know it, Now you know.

Assumptions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! / Anyone Who Discards Gay People Doesn’t Have A Human Heart – Pope Francis / Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.