Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

I Need Help Starting A Clothing Production Line - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help Starting A Clothing Production Line (1159 Views)

I Need Help Starting A Pos Business / Need Help Starting Up A Cleaning Business Here Lagos. / Need Help Starting Up A Cleaning Business Here Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Starting A Clothing Production Line by websiteman: 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Greatest Nairalanders,
Please biko ejo dan Allah,
I just got a gift of a Monogramming machine, 7 electric sowing machine,4 weaving machine, electric cutter and heat transfer machines from my sister that travel out.
I don't want to sell it, how do you think I can start a business with it. I am thinking of going into singlet, boxer and handkerchief business.can these productions be profitable in a short term and does it worth the investment? and how do you think i can start?
I am open to any idea that i can start with limited funds.
Thank you all.
Re: I Need Help Starting A Clothing Production Line by twentyk(m): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hmmm im interested in these kinda things....op how can we met...
Re: I Need Help Starting A Clothing Production Line by johnnyn1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
websiteman:
Greatest Nairalanders,
Please biko ejo dan Allah,
I just got a gift of a Monogramming machine, 7 electric sowing machine,4 weaving machine, electric cutter and heat transfer machines from my sister that travel out.
I don't want to sell it, how do you think I can start a business with it. I am thinking of going into singlet, boxer and handkerchief business.can these productions be profitable in a short term and does it worth the investment? and how do you think i can start?
I am open to any idea that i can start with limited funds.
Thank you all.

You can do all kind of clothing if you have professional tailored designers working with you.

I have a clothing brand I called her Gídí Apparels, so I know what it entails.
Lets chat up.
Mail me @gidiapparels@gmail.com
Re: I Need Help Starting A Clothing Production Line by Acidosis(m): 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
Haba! don't limit yourself to boxer, singlet and handkerchief production.

You have a monogramming machine and a heat transfer machine for Christ sake! Consider school uniforms, badges, face cap, sport/games wear, etc. production as well.

There's a lotttttt of money to be made, if you understudy the market. If you can't make it BIG with 7 electric sowing machine, a heat transfer machine, 4 weaving machine and a cutter, then forget about business forever.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Starting A Clothing Production Line by websiteman: 6:57am On Mar 21, 2018
I really thank everyone for the advice so far.
However, I will like to know if anyone already in the industry can point me to specific market shortage, from where a guaranty buyer(s) will be available for my products?( Maybe I can start from there)
Re: I Need Help Starting A Clothing Production Line by xprimate(m): 8:48pm On May 02, 2020
Singlet singlet singlet.
Maybe because I started wearing them early, when BYC and MBC where the main brands before try came along.
I have observed the singlet market for a long time, it's huge and untapped.
What I actually want to do is to create a nitche for singlets manufacturing in Nigeria.
Can you guys share your knowledge about the raw materials and machines involved in singlet production too.
Thank.

(1) (Reply)

I Have $115 Worth Of Bitcoin For Sale At N355/$ / Project Management Made Easy / Please How Can I Create A Verified Paypal Account..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.