Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,632 members, 7,834,076 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception (42531 Views)

Oludamilola Osinbajo And Seun Bakare's White Wedding Photos / Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo / President Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo And Oluseun Bakare's Wedding Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by shallysgirl: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
The bride is so full of joy, see laughter and excitement. Good, good, good.
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by Zabilon007(m): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
dignity33:

Let us do a simple investigation on how Ekweremadu made his fortune through government in a transparent manner, firstly we have just heard from Senator Sani that each senator recieve N13.5m. monthly that are not their Salary which I believe that federal government are aware about it. N13.5m . ×12 month =N162m for a year . N162m ×18yrs =N2.9b not minding his monthly salary and allowances, monthly salary of senators are N750,000 ×12=N9m × 18yrs = N162m let us assume that his allowances which I did not included and his salary which is N162m are the expense and taxes he paid.

HE ALSO GETS THIS
Severance Gratuity............ N7.43m
Furniture allowance ..........N7.45m
Motor Vehicle Allowance...N9.94m

We also didn't include during the period he served as Chief of staff and Secretary to state Governors. Now let said he has made N3.5b when include the period he is chief of staff and Secretary to enugu state government. Now my question is can N3.5b buy all those properties mentioned by Saharareporter? From my estimate N3.5b can acquired those properties mentioned by Saharareporter though not saying he is a Saint.
N3.5B can buy you just one property in some parts of UK and Dubai where he owns property... Don't let the naira confuse you, it has no value abroad.
Houses in Aso drive and Maitama alone are selling in "Billion".

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by RexTramadol1: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
Buhari com stand like Roberto Carlos wan fire free kick

Is dat how u use to do? sad
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by Ogunleti01: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
Pipedreams:
Hope the bride will be humble and submissive at home. She has this snubbish , my father is a vice president look. The man also looks like a weak mummys boy without no say. Hope they wont turn you to the woman of the house? Happy married life tho grin
Mr psychologist clap for yourself. poor man's mentality
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
The destiny of this wedding will not be shortened by powers particularly those involved .
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by Enemyofpeace: 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
XVIER:
God bless your marriage. can't wait to get married next year by God's grace.
at what age?you that you're almost 65 grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by rasputinn(m): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
Picture number 4
You gotta fear and admire Bola Shagaya, I don't know the formula she uses to keep herself relevant and close to each and every First Lady,from late Stella Obasanjo, to Turai Yar Adua, to Patience Jonathan and now to Aisha Buhari.

One thing is certain, anywhere you see Bola Shagaya, then know that someone is spending millions of US dollars to buy jewellries

Take a bow Hajia Bola Shagaya

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by 0monnak0da: 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
dignity33:

Let us do a simple investigation on how Ekweremadu made his fortune through government in a transparent manner, firstly we have just heard from Senator Sani that each senator recieve N13.5m. monthly that are not their Salary which I believe that federal government are aware about it. N13.5m . ×12 month =N162m for a year . N162m ×18yrs =N2.9b not minding his monthly salary and allowances, monthly salary of senators are N750,000 ×12=N9m × 18yrs = N162m let us assume that his allowances which I did not included and his salary which is N162m are the expense and taxes he paid.

HE ALSO GETS THIS

We also didn't include during the period he served as Chief of staff and Secretary to state Governors. Now let said he has made N3.5b when include the period he is chief of staff and Secretary to enugu state government. Now my question is can N3.5b buy all those properties mentioned by Saharareporter? From my estimate N3.5b can acquired those properties mentioned by Saharareporter though not saying he is a Saint.

The 13 million is not Salary .

It is for EXPENSES that MUST be receipted like plane ticket,hotel bill,phone call taxi etc. I cannot be used for personal expenses or

buying hoes so remove that

How often does he get those oher things yyou listed like furniture allowance.

Kindly share the source of tthoe please.

Does he get furniture allowance monthly or how frequently.

How often does he get severance pay?
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by Enemyofpeace: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Bed made noise throughout last night and somebody moaned,screamed and spoke in tongues all through the night
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by XVIER(m): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
at what age?you that you're almost 65 grin grin
bro no be my fault oo. I'm just scared of women

Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by israelmao(m): 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Our money!All their children take advantage of state fund and recognition and tie up nuptial knots.
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by arent88(m): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=dignity33 post=65943057]

HE ALSO GETS THIS

We also didn't include during the period he served as Chief of staff and Secretary to state Governors. Now let said he has made N3.5b when include the period he is chief of staff and Secretary to enugu state government. Now my question is can N3.5b buy all those properties mentioned by Saharareporter? From my estimate N3.5b can acquired those properties mentioned by Saharareporter though not saying he is a Saint.[/quote if u are not ekweremadu himself or his son,u should be ashamed of urself for doing dis.
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by Embell: 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
I like when people laugh the way the bride did. A kind of laughter that can light up everywhere.
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by bukatyne(f): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
Madam Aisha looks like the mother of the bride.
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by Adedejiayooluwa(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
Buhari in the second picture be like, "make i just stand here pose for the picture joor" grin
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by akinszz: 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
dignity33:

HE ALSO GETS THIS

you've not add illegal contracts they get...
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by Adedejiayooluwa(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
Buhari in the second picture be like, "make i just stand here pose for the picture joor"
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by 0monnak0da: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
Northern Muslim women using cunny to ditch Hijab

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by billyG(m): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
:ooking @ Aisha,I swear Buhari don enjoy life ooo!
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by pharmagba: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
dignity33:

HE ALSO GETS THIS

this criminal mathematican for a criminal politician
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by RaptorX: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
If he has any unmarried daughter left even if she is underage, he better quickly do an arrange marriage for her. Because he is getting kicked out of aso rock with his dumbo boss come next year.
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by kitaatita: 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mr. President is standing as if he was forced to attend.
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by kitaatita: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
shallysgirl:
The bride is so full of joy, see laughter and excitement. Good, good, good.

Aisha must be a humorist; the way she draws laughter from the couple
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by Enemyofpeace: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
XVIER:
bro no be my fault oo. I'm just scared of women
just like lala

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by Enemyofpeace: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
kitaatita:

Aisha must be a humorist; the way she draws laughter from the couple
you're right o, the woman can spread rumours no be small
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by pressplay411(m): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
nairaman66:
Buhari missed this wedding?? Number one wedding planner of the year...

Missed ke? Baba is like Boko, see him photo-bombing the second pic.

Aisha Buhari is no doubt bae all day err day. I dunno if she has another daughter somewhere for me since my zaria is now sadly taken by another OBO.
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by rose54321: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
The babe make sense sha, she also has a wow fashion sense.

Me likey
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by kitaatita: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
you're right o, the woman can spread rumours no be small

You sef funny. No be wetin I talk be that. You want to join?
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by fortunes0215(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Pipedreams:
Hope the bride will be humble and submissive at home. She has this snubbish , my father is a vice president look. The man also looks like a weak mummys boy without no say. Hope they wont turn you to the woman of the house? Happy married life tho grin

Awom aiye
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by CHII2017(f): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
Next yr is far God must give me mine dis year
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by lordmassac(m): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
dignity33:

HE ALSO GETS THIS

In other words, he has been eating Constituency money project. undecided undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception by clems88(m): 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
Yes the wedding was really low key . angry nansense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant / Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper / Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.