Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Dad Faces Death Threats After Naming His Son Donald Trump [PHOTOS] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Faces Death Threats After Naming His Son Donald Trump [PHOTOS] (612 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Faces Death Threats After Naming His Son Donald Trump [PHOTOS] by Yuneek(f): 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
A dad has received death threats and been forced to move house after naming his son Donald Trump.

When Asadullah Poya’s wife gave birth to their third child in a tiny village in rural Afghanistan, he immediately thought of then presidential candidate and the current president of the US.

He had become inspired after reading a Dari translation of Trump’s How To Get Rich book.

My Poya said: ‘I thought, “this is a great man”. So when his baby was born in August 2016, and he saw that the boy had unusually blond hair, he named him Donald Trump, hoping it would bring him good fortune but the reverse has been the case.

Relatives and neighbours were furious that he broke with tradition and gave his son a non-Muslim name. He was forced to move his family to Kabul, and they have received death threats online.

Read more: https://dailynaija.com/post/dad-faces-death-threats-after-naming-his-son-donald-trump-photos

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Dad Faces Death Threats After Naming His Son Donald Trump [PHOTOS] by RoyalBlak007: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
Oh-ow shocked

He made a great mistake
Re: Dad Faces Death Threats After Naming His Son Donald Trump [PHOTOS] by olatunjithomas(m): 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Now here comes the big daddy.
Re: Dad Faces Death Threats After Naming His Son Donald Trump [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
STILL BETTER IF HE WAS NAMED BUHARI
Re: Dad Faces Death Threats After Naming His Son Donald Trump [PHOTOS] by Holywizard: 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Name ur son Buhari for Aba and see grin

(1) (Reply)

Very Strong Collapsable Chairs With Cup/drink Holder. / Is This Budget Economical For A Simple Wedding / Men:secret To Having A Beautiful Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.