Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Get 10g For 1k And Get 23g When U Buy An NTEL SIM - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get 10g For 1k And Get 23g When U Buy An NTEL SIM (1767 Views)

TECNO Camon 17 Pro (125,000) Vs Redmi Note 10 Pro (124,000), Which Should U Buy? / TECNO Spark 7p (N60,900) Vs Infinix Hot 10 (N63,400) Which Should U Buy?(photos) / Infinix Zero 8(N116,900) Vs Infinix Note 7(89,500), Which Should U Buy? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get 10g For 1k And Get 23g When U Buy An NTEL SIM by luckize: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Get 10g for 1k and get 23g when u buy an NTEL SIM.

Go to any NTEL outlet and buy an Ntel WAWU sim and flex ur 23gig and also get 10gig for 1k when u renew.

Thank me later
Re: Get 10g For 1k And Get 23g When U Buy An NTEL SIM by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ntel LTE dosent support iphones.. too bad angry
Re: Get 10g For 1k And Get 23g When U Buy An NTEL SIM by Ubongdemaga: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
Is this network in Uyo?
Re: Get 10g For 1k And Get 23g When U Buy An NTEL SIM by LAZAREY: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
When is ntel barthing in Ibadan?
Re: Get 10g For 1k And Get 23g When U Buy An NTEL SIM by princemillla(m): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
I have lg g3 very clean n no single scratch that works with ntel

4G LTE
Re: Get 10g For 1k And Get 23g When U Buy An NTEL SIM by westlius(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
Is ntel in ph
Re: Get 10g For 1k And Get 23g When U Buy An NTEL SIM by Deedee27(m): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
I registered my NTEL sim and purchased 1k recharge card on it last week at Ikeja.. I must confess I regreted doing so.. The 4G network was slow that at a point I thought I was using GLO..

It's worst to the point that I can't even check my balance on their website.. If I input my phone number and password on the page it would take forever to load, and still the balance of data or airtime won't show...

And don't even talk about location.. Due to the nature of my job, I used to move around a lot of areas in Lagos. I have tested it at Ikeja, Oshodi, Gbagada, Agege, Victoria Island, Ajose Adeogun, Falomo.. Etc but still the same..

I don't know if there is a kind of speed throttling enabled on their so called promo sim.. Or I am just the only one experiencing it. The browsing speed is so poor just as if I am using AIRTEL 2G..

I would like to know if there is anyone else experiencing this on NTEL network or I am the only one.. Is there any solution to this.. Or I should just go back to my AIRTEL jeje.. The 3G speed I enjoyed on AIRTEL is far better than this yeye so called 4G on NTEL...

2 Likes

Re: Get 10g For 1k And Get 23g When U Buy An NTEL SIM by luckize: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2018
I am enjoying from my end
Re: Get 10g For 1k And Get 23g When U Buy An NTEL SIM by calddon(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2018
Deedee27:
I registered my NTEL sim and purchased 1k recharge card on it last week at Ikeja.. I must confess I regreted doing so.. The 4G network was slow that at a point I thought I was using GLO..

It's worst to the point that I can't even check my balance on their website.. If I input my phone number and password on the page it would take forever to load, and still the balance of data or airtime won't show...

And don't even talk about location.. Due to the nature of my job, I used to move around a lot of areas in Lagos. I have tested it at Ikeja, Oshodi, Gbagada, Agege, Victoria Island, Ajose Adeogun, Falomo.. Etc but still the same..

I don't know if there is a kind of speed throttling enabled on their so called promo sim.. Or I am just the only one experiencing it. The browsing speed is so poor just as if I am using AIRTEL 2G..

I would like to know if there is anyone else experiencing this on NTEL network or I am the only one.. Is there any solution to this.. Or I should just go back to my AIRTEL jeje.. The 3G speed I enjoyed on AIRTEL is far better than this yeye so called 4G on NTEL...
get a 4g mifi and enjoy the network.
Re: Get 10g For 1k And Get 23g When U Buy An NTEL SIM by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2018
Deedee27:

Been using ntel since they launched commercially and getting the job done for me. It's best used with a modem for home or office use. Since their Network is not everywhere yet, not so good for moving around. I'm loving my ntel though, browse without fear of running out of data.

(1) (Reply)

Issue With Leagoo Kiicaa Pls Help / Samsung Galaxy A50 Specs And Price / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7(4/64GB) For Sale 61k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.