Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) (22504 Views)

What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer / Police: Why Thugs Overpowered Us, Gained Entrance Into Senate And Stole The Mace / How Tribunal Sacked George Sekibo From Senate And Declared Andrew Uchendu Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by agbotikuyo(f): 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nigerians were asked to see if a lot understand the difference between the upper and lower house and a lot of them said their kinds.

Watch below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwiTf0bYIW0

CC: lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nothing to say grin
Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by snazzy5050(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
I wonder about this sometimes, other countries might be effective in both wing, but I think that of Nigeria is an avenue to milk the country dry! undecided

Too much sense will not kill me

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
There is no difference, they all have one thing in common: THIEVES

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by Mimienudles(f): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
I know am gonna laugh hard after watching this grin

grin grin grin grin grin I knew it

5 Likes

Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by olaxx: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
The difference is the size of money they steal
Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by KennedicalEnergy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
FTC

They are the same. Let one of them be scrapped.
Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by easyfem(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
One is a corrupt criminal and the other is a thief

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by massive1019(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
naija my country. came to read people's comment.

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by Taidi(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
I no gt data oo
Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
ill just tell them i don give a rat azz
Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by Echelle(m): 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
Senate steal pass Reps
Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by Allylic(f): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
House of rep and senate..
Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by Otade: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
In Nigeria they r both d same ineffective bunch whose only difference is their salary n huge allowances.
Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by oyetunder(m): 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
Similarity is ONE: Honourable Serpents.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by RexTramadol1: 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
A copy cat of American system which they used in solving the problem of unequal representation(population/land mass)

The video is hilarious

Advertise product, senate... Chai.
Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by Tex42(m): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
Their difference? Ehmm! Lemme see...

One dey steal at the upper chamber while the other dey steal at the National Assembly.

Watin I know sef, Big or small o thief na thief.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by anibirelawal(m): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
The difference is, one is UPPER CLASS bunch of Ineptitude Dunce, while the other is LOWER CLASS bunch of ineptitude dunce.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
Different sides of the coin
Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by misano(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
So na dis kain dullardins go run go dey vote Buhari for 2019.

One said D Senate advertise dia self.

Laff wan keee me
Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by Kul3ger(m): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
I don't blame these people jor. These so-called representatives have never impacted the lives of the common Nigerian. Don't be surprised they (the representatives) don't even know their functions in the house. Fact is, an average Nigerian is not patriotic.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by congorasta: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
they are just formalities thieves
Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
I don't really know the difference

I only know the similarity =

Bunch of rouges.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by ameri9ja: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
They mindlessly copied America. Nigeria does not need two. One is enough. And that one should, in fact, be part time.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by Dontquit: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
They are all legislooters..

5 Likes

Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by datola: 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
In Nigeria, House of Representatives members are theives while the senate aka upper House houses senior theives.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by Femijohn198: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
US practice one chamber why Nigeria practice two.nigeria government Na big thief.
Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by mrlaw93(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
snazzy5050:
I wonder about this sometimes, other countries might be effective in both wing, but I think that of Nigeria is an avenue to milk the country dry! undecided

Too much sense will not kill me
Actually, u ve nt written anything sensible here.. U no get sense bro!

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
the last guy killed d show no b small showing 4 television grin..... Well after hearing their views about both the upper n lower house permits me 2 say that 90% of Nigerians don't really know the work of this senators cum house of reps neither can they define it, so on a final note on behalf of my 4low hungry Nigerians I hereby dissolve both the upper cum lower house till we can be able to define their concept.

Ka odi nu oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Edo, Attack Afuze Police Station (Graphic Photos) / Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket / Okada Ban: Lagos Stakeholders Settle For Overall Enforcement In All LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.