Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

. - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (21823 Views)

Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Amberon11: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
Alright thanks a lot.
Grupo:
@Amberon11

Wow, thanks for your reply. Honestly I've been wanting to start Amazon dropshipping but due to the restrictions I've been unable to. By restrictions I mean US address, p.o box and an LLC.

I haven't really taken my time to follow everything the op said on his thread but I will now that you mentioned it and I hope you will be available to a few questions from me if you don't mind since the op appears to be too busy.

I don't think the OP is busy as to not respond to queries. He responds promptly to my requests at least.

By the way, which do you do and which do you think would be better for a novice like me? Thanks.

I am not into anyone yet. Still putting my stuff together to start Amazon dropshipping. From observation, I think Amazon dropshipping is more profitable than shopify. I might be wrong though.
Re: . by Amberon11: 12:25am On Jul 27, 2018
I don't understand. I already have payoneer although I don't have the card yet. I tried registering on Amazon as a seller but didn't see Nigeria on the list of options. How were you able to bypass that because they were requesting for a US phone number and address.

Pls I would really appreciate your reply.
EMMAACHILE:

Amazon fba or Dropshipping is allowed because I verified mine with my Nigerian phone number and address.
You need a payoneer card and use the banks registered on the card. You can also use https://transferwise.com to move the money to your Nigerian bank account in naira.
The payoneer will be used for purchasing in dollars.
Re: . by Amberon11: 12:28am On Jul 27, 2018
Have tried too many times it didn't work or could it be that the rules changed.
EMMAACHILE:

Try it again and see.
Re: . by Amberon11: 12:43am On Jul 27, 2018
I don't know, haven't started. Are you into dropshipping?
suxes2005:

So, how do you get the goods from China to the hands of those
who needs it in the US?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 27, 2018
k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 27, 2018
k

1 Like

Re: . by Amberon11: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2018
But I already signed up for payoneer using my local address. Does it mean I have to change the address on my payoneer to a non-Nigerian address which will also be the same one I will be using on Amazon in order for the both of them to tally?

Also, do I really need to have an LLC or EIN for Amazon dropshipping or are those for Amazon FBA only?

EMMAACHILE:

Nigerian phone number is accepted but a us address or non-nigerian address is needed. The address on the payoneer and the Amazon have to match for it to work.

For example, you can use a Niger address (country) and get an ID from there and use the same on both accounts but use your local real number for Amazon.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
b
Re: . by suxes2005(m): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Most dropshipping on Amazon is gotten from US Stores and not China because of long delivery times. The stores ships straight to the consumer after you use your own money to pay the store. On Amazon, money is paid to you after 14 days.

If you are doing private label, then China is best to source cos of low prices and shipped to Amazon warehouse then Amazon takes care of all logistics.

We’re saying the same thing.

Won’t you get the goods to the US first before drop shipping through amazon ?
Re: . by Amberon11: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hmmm...seems like it gets more complicated by the day. I thought dropshipping was less complex and hence might not need an LLC but alas I was wrong.

I actually have my Dubai address tho but I'm not there at the moment and besides UAE isn't a supported country.

Another question, is it possible to use someone else's LLC or EIN for the dropshipping?
EMMAACHILE:

For you to use a US based store which is a must for Amazon dropshipping, you need a us based card or a us PayPal.
To get a card billed on a us based address, you need an ein of an LLC or ssn. As a non us resident, getting an ssn is almost impossible.
To get an ein, you need to have a us LLC. You can see the connection now.

As for Amazon FBA, you can do without an LLC. You only need a supported country address and your payoneer, that's all.
Eg if I have a Dubai address to be used on both payoneer and Amazon accounts, I can easily do FBA since my sourcing store is mostly from China using mostly alibaba or aliexpress.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
n
Re: . by suxes2005(m): 5:13am On Jul 28, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Dropshipping goes straight to the customer while FBA goes to a warehouse and stored there. FBA dispatches from a warehouse or 3PL before its gets to the customer.

Oh yeah! I was mixing it all up

Thanks man.
Re: . by kidman96(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
suxes2005:

Oh yeah! I was mixing it all up

Thanks man.

good afternoon sir. please i need your help .

1 Like

Re: . by Idemujoseph: 3:14am On Jan 27, 2019
Mr Emma, how about to your traveling plan sir? I intend to travel only if it is possible to farm abroad. Not farm job but having my own farm. I love farming because it pay alot. What do you advise?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
b
Re: . by Idemujoseph: 7:17am On Jan 29, 2019
Thanks Mr Emma! Australia seems to be a nice country. Between work permit visa and PR which is more easier to get. And can I also go through PR with my wife?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
v
Re: . by Idemujoseph: 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

Pr is for the family. Try and search threads on Australian permanent visa
Thanks

1 Like

Re: . by Benjaniblinks(m): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

Amazon dropshipping. Will need to clear all debts i incurred then diversify into shopify. This store below is owned by four people but diversifying to run mine alone. The profit margin range from 20-30% per month.

I need about 2 months or so to do that. The earning potential online is enormous.
I told my brothers to learn a marketing skill instead of going further after undergraduate studies. If you have deep knowledge of Facebook ads or Google ads for example, you could earn up to $10,000 a month through freelancing.
this is 2019 I'm sure you are now an expert in this. I have been your follower for a very long time. I don't mind paying you to teach me. Please drop your digits.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
v
Re: . by Benjaniblinks(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

Open an account first.
which account bros? I be complete olodo here o.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: . by nervorum: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
If i earn $6000 monthly in Nigeria. I would not leave Nigeria for anything. I would harness my opportunities here and be firmly established at home. The challenges of power and infrastructure are not insummountable for someone in that pay grade. Most people leaving do so for economic reasons. So if I'm secure in terms of income, I'd rather stay and invest.

What of the kids future? They can go to good schools here and still be global citizens.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
n
Re: . by tpiander: 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bolt Launches In Uyo And Calabar / Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) / Togo’s Lome Port Overtakes Apapa Wharf As West Africa’s Leading Container Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.