Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

2019: Politically Unstable Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Interest To Become A Senator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Politically Unstable Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Interest To Become A Senator (410 Views)

You Are Politically Unstable: Secondus Blasts Shekarau / Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate / 10 Steps To Recall A Senator In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019: Politically Unstable Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Interest To Become A Senator by Upritman(m): 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
After another failed bid to become the Governor of Anambra State and his subsequent defection from the Peoples’ Democratic Party to the All Progressives Grand Alliance, Chief Executive of Capital Oil and Gas Ltd. Chief Ifeanyi Ubah, has declared his intention to represent the Anambra South Senatorial District at the 2019 general elections.

Ubah revealed this during a stakeholders’ meeting of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Anambra South zone at Ekwulobia, Aguata Local Government Area on Saturday.

Speaking during the meeting, Chief Ubah said, “I have worked for APGA and want to continue to do so as your representative at the Senate.
“Judge me by my antecedent; I have fought for the interest of the Igbos all over the country.
“For me, APGA is our party; I have given so much to the party in the past including making sure that it still exists and waxes stronger in the state.
“My political value is not only known in the state but across the country. Our major task is to take the party to other states in the South East zone,” Mr. Ubah said.

He promised to ensure youths and women are empowered through sports, education and commerce as well as quality representation if his senatorial ambition is realized.

All chieftains of the party in attendance at the meeting pledged to ensure the oil magnet realizes his latest political ambition.

It may interest you to know that the senatorial district Ubah seeks to represent is currently represented at the senate by APC’s Andy Uba. It is unclear if Chief Ubah known undoubtedly for his political prostitution and frustrated political career will see the victory path at last in 2019 under the platform of APGA.

(c) http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/03/2019-politically-unstable-ifeanyi-ubah.html

Re: 2019: Politically Unstable Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Interest To Become A Senator by kernel504(m): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hungry blogger.

(1) (Reply)

Declare Herdsmen Attacks Terrorist, SERAP Urges UN / FG Urged To Make National Assembly Less Attractive. / The Loquacious Reno Omokri And His Putrid Yark On Vice President Osinbajo, By Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.