Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (789 Views)

'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. / I Feel So ASHAMED OF MYSELF, Every Time I HAD SEX With MY Spouse, Cause I Can't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Betapikin101: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
I got married October 2016 and since then me and my husband have been trusting God for a child.I did some hormone test and they came out normal and I also have a regular menstrual period and also get to experience my ovulation symptoms though the ovulation the ovulation predicte I tried using on two occasions came out negative.I also told my hubby to get his semen fluid analysis done which he told me he did by himself because he is a medical laboratory scientist,I did have some reservation about this because I don't get to see the result of this tests so I approached him to let us get it done in a neutral lab and he flared up that most of those lab are being run by his junior colleague and he can't subject himself to them for the test.
This made me wonder if he is hiding something from me or not .Before we got married he told me that he once had an enlarged spleen and has gone for treatment that the scar are actually fading out.I noticed is that he has very low immunity, he sneezes very often and uses antibiotics virtually every 2 weeks and when i ask him he says he has upper respiratory tract infection please for the medical personnel in the house I really need your mature contribution as it is now am really confused .I have been a decent girl right from my childhood so am surprised and disturbed about my delay in conception and sometimes I feel I should try another man to confirm if the problem is actually from me or not as I have never been pregnant before and my hubby is the one that disvirgined me.
Re: . by dafeyankee: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
He has low sperm count.

This is exactly why a woman needs to miss her period once from a man, before marriage.

Luckily, science has made many ways possible for you to get pregnant and that will only happen after he finishes pretending as if he does not know his sperm is low.
Re: . by Cholls(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
my sister since you''ve discovered your hubby is an arrogant person, the best thing you can do that will give you everlasting peace at the end it all, is PRAYER. Start a power filled prayer that will expose all that your hubby has hidden from you, that does not want your marriage to him fruitful.
Re: . by geedup(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
he has something up his sleeves....is those lab scientist he calls his junior the only lab scientist around...then he is free to go to other labs in other districts around....think about

1 Like

Re: . by dafeyankee: 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cholls:
my sister since you''ve discovered your hubby is a arrogant person, the best thing you can do that will give you everlasting peace at the end it all, is PRAYER. Start a power filled prayer that will expose all that your hubby has hidden from you, that does not want your marriage to him fruitful.

Wetin concern prayer here?
Re: . by biafraisdead(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Betapikin101:
I got married October 2017 and since then me and my husband have been trusting God for a child.I did some hormone test and they came out normal and I also have a regular menstrual period and also get to experience my ovulation symptoms though the ovulation the ovulation predicte I tried using on two occasions came out negative.I also told my hubby to get his semen fluid analysis done which he told me he did by himself because he is a medical laboratory scientist,I did have some reservation about this because I don't get to see the result of this tests so I approached him to let us get it done in a neutral lab and he flared up that most of those lab are being run by his junior colleague and he can't subject himself to them for the test.
This made me wonder if he is hiding something from me or not .Before we got married he told me that he once had an enlarged spleen and has gone for treatment that the scar are actually fading out.I noticed is that he has very low immunity, he sneezes very often and uses antibiotics virtually every 2 weeks and when i ask him he says he has upper respiratory tract infection please for the medical personnel in the house I really need your mature contribution as it is now am really confused .I have been a decent girl right from my childhood so am surprised and disturbed about my delay in conception and sometimes I feel I should try another man to confirm if the problem is actually from me or not as I have never been pregnant before and my hubby is the one that disvirgined me.
but it's still very early na. it's barely 5 months u got married, cool down ur husband may be very normal it's usually like that with some people.

1 Like

Re: . by VampireeM(f): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Betapikin101:
I got married October 2017 and since then me and my husband have been trusting God for a child.I did some hormone test and they came out normal and I also have a regular menstrual period and also get to experience my ovulation symptoms though the ovulation the ovulation predicte I tried using on two occasions came out negative.I also told my hubby to get his semen fluid analysis done which he told me he did by himself because he is a medical laboratory scientist,I did have some reservation about this because I don't get to see the result of this tests so I approached him to let us get it done in a neutral lab and he flared up that most of those lab are being run by his junior colleague and he can't subject himself to them for the test.

I hope this emboldened statement is a huge joke. How can you be thinking of sexual intercourse with another man at this stage. Please erase those thoughts.
Sit your husband down and talk with him. If their is a way to collect his semen, pls do. It seems your husband knows he has an issue and is not ready to discuss it which is wicked.

1 Like

Re: . by Betapikin101: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
The problem I have now is how to table it to him because he has anger issues and going through those series of fight is really energy draining.
Re: . by oppy95(f): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
Betapikin101:
I got married October 2016 and since then me and my husband have been trusting God for a child.I did some hormone test and they came out normal and I also have a regular menstrual period and also get to experience my ovulation symptoms though the ovulation the ovulation predicte I tried using on two occasions came out negative.I also told my hubby to get his semen fluid analysis done which he told me he did by himself because he is a medical laboratory scientist,I did have some reservation about this because I don't get to see the result of this tests so I approached him to let us get it done in a neutral lab and he flared up that most of those lab are being run by his junior colleague and he can't subject himself to them for the test.

Hello My sister smiley from everything you have said it seems you rushed into marriage without fully enjoying single life. My advice to you is patience , by God's grace if it's God plan the two of you will have a long happy union , so please madam don't rush to have kids . Enjoy your marriage and husband small before the wahala of children . Communicate with your hubby about how you feel , you never know he might also want to take things slow . Go out together , cinema , dinner , club whatever just enjoy your husband.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

30 Speed USB Rechargeable Body Massager & G Spot Clitoris Stimulation / ALPHA SPIN Unique Benefits. / 6 Most Effective Penis Exercises To Stop PE And Strengthen Erections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.