Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Thread For Those That Are Into Data Analysis - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thread For Those That Are Into Data Analysis (369 Views)

Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam / If You're A Data Analyst Or Are Planning To Go Into Data Analysis Come In / Thread For Mechanical Engineers... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Those That Are Into Data Analysis by Ademolu2002(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hello my fellow NLers especially those that are into data analysis using statistical softwares like SPSS, R etc. Am a Statistician and I want to start offering data analysis services to companies. But I want to ask those that are already doing it about how it is done. Does it mean that one should send letters to those companies or how? And how does one charge for the services?
Enlightenment is highly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

16 Effective Ways To Break Bad Communication Habits / Be The Next To Get This Job!!! / 5 Habits That Will Make You A Better Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.