Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

She Cheated,now We Are Being Blackmailed! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Cheated,now We Are Being Blackmailed! (857 Views)

My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cheated,now We Are Being Blackmailed! by Beke2020: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hello,

My life is at a very dark place now. I am not a happy man at all. When I married my wife, I was sure I was settling down with someone who I could trust and spend the rest of my life with. We met on a flight. I work with a top accounting firm and I travel alot, representing my company and our clients all over the country and beyond. I met my wife on a trip to South Africa. She is a cabin crew member of one of the top airlines. We hit off immediately we met. We exchanged nos and flirted with each other, 1 year later, we got married. We talked about our busy lives due to our work schedules and we agreed to not have children until three years. She’s still young at 24. Gina and I are happy. We spend time when we can,we have a healthy sex life. She’s my dream come true. Brilliant, intelligent, sexy and all. Our lives was like a movie. However, Gina cheated on me. I found out from a whatsapp chat that she received but somehow she didn’t delete the message. The guy she slept with was blackmailing her and was threatening to expose her if she didn’t pay him. When I saw the message, I died. I couldn’t believe this was happening to me. Later on, I asked my wife, and she broke down, confessed and said it happened when they traveled to Dubai. He was someone she met while their plane landed briefly in Dubai. They met at a hotel in Dubai and got drunk. She said she didn’t know it how it happened. But that after that, she left the guy but he traced her from her facebook and has since been blackmailing her. Well, I was truly upset and told her our marriage is over but after a while, I decided to let it go. I decided to forgive her and love her like I promised till death do us part. I called the guy and called his bluff. Now, he’s saying he has....full story from:

https://livelystones.com.ng/she-cheatednow-we-are-being-blackmailed/
Re: She Cheated,now We Are Being Blackmailed! by dafeyankee: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ok
Re: She Cheated,now We Are Being Blackmailed! by Cutehector(m): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
So the morale of this story is that air hostesses are cheaters... grin
Re: She Cheated,now We Are Being Blackmailed! by Beke2020: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
grin grin grin
Cutehector:
So the morale of this story is that air hostesses are cheaters... grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents In US Starve Son To Death During 40 Days Fast / The Funniest Thing I Witnessed On Sunday Morning. / Back To School Shopping In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.