Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

"I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija (34928 Views)

Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour / Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other / Adekunle Gold Spots Simi's Orange Pant In Beach Photos, Simi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by queensera(f): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
Singer simi who just performed at the live eviction show of 2018 "Big Brother Naija" was accused of being pregnant by fans.

The singer quickly react to the report and reveal that she has a fat tummy.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/im-fat-in-my-tummy-simi-reacts-to.html

1 Like

Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by dafeyankee: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
See Feather Shirt grin grin

Fine geh no pimples. Falz who get this belle?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
Yeah, she's fat with a nice little baby smiley

1 Like

Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by KendrickAyomide: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
whether na Belle or shoe All na trend
you can ask Airport 1

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by sibepoc(m): 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
I thought she was getting the fat

1 Like

Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by olatunjithomas(m): 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
I can recommend some flat tommy cum for you...

1 Like

Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by sibepoc(m): 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
They just want leave celebrities alone. This gives them extreme depression

6 Likes

Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by Kul3ger(m): 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
People wee nor just mind their business. Na u give am belle?

5 Likes

Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by Dsov2016: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
nor be so cardi b been talk. well in nine months time we go know if na try or na lie
Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by Buking1: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
Wooo accused!
As if she stole someone else’s belle... naija blogger

If you want get your own belle why not go to https://igbankwu.com
There u have many boy to give u belle if you need girl even Oyibo girls had taking over the site
Just login and and see by yourself

Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by IamSINZ(m): 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
So Airforce1's foolishness has gone global grin

11 Likes

Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by Troublemaker007(m): 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by Mekanus(m): 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
E Don do with all these simi wahala today na, haba!!
Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by Sochimaobim(m): 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
The only fantastic thing about Simi is just her voice. Thank God that is the one thing she needs to be fantastic in her profession.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
JOBLESS FANS EVERYWHERE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by wilson2(m): 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nigerians can react to any even more than H2S04

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by pweshboi(m): 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Simple... Abeg wey d pishure of the shoe
Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by Austinoiz(m): 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
They should leave my geh alone nah. It is her fault that she get big belle...no be wetin God use bless Afonjas?
Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by IME1: 12:07am On Mar 19, 2018
Listening to
Message to the youths by Evi Edna Ogoli
And just realised why this generation period in history is not formed properly in the mind in many areas on a larger scale.
But we can get there.
If people start focusing on the substance and not the shadow.
Neither shoe nor tummy is an issue undecided lipsrsealed

Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by Ask4diva(f): 12:37am On Mar 19, 2018
Am not hating o, but all simi music pattern sounds d same, cant she do something different with her voice? undecided dat her simisola album tire me no be small

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 19, 2018
Ask4diva:
Am not hating o, but all simi music pattern sounds d same, cant she do something different with her voice? undecided dat her simisola album tire me no be small

That's what you just did. Hate.

You enter studio, make we hear your opolo voice.

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by izzyboi(m): 2:03am On Mar 19, 2018
Hello all Please you need to check this out... So urgent please www.didyouknowthesefacts.
Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by Ask4diva(f): 2:11am On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=Ariel20 post=65958042]

That's what you just did. Hate.

You enter studio, make we hear your opolo voice. [/quote

u are so pained with d obvious truth.. am suspecting u must be simi, coz some celebs will be nairalanders with fake identity in order to bash any comment they don't like....for d records, am a fan, I just long to see something different from her pattern of music...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by madjune(m): 2:21am On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=Ask4diva post=65958301][/quote]

I can understand you.

Frankly true. She sounds almost the same in all her songs.
I think its a winning formula her producer is stuck on and really needs to snap out of.

However, it takes real talent to do that and not just hard work.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by SmartMugu: 4:22am On Mar 19, 2018
.which. kain yeye thread be this wey nobody wan gree post ontop? I'm scared of posting anything on this matter. Disregard abeg.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by HajimeSaito(m): 5:10am On Mar 19, 2018
Simi's tummy is a bank account.

Somebody (probably Falz wink. ) made a "deposit" into the account.

The accumulated interest will be ripe for collection in a little over 9 months time.

I've got lots of spare time on my hands because I'm so jobless, I will be waiting and watching the tummy...

[img]https://media1./images/c9578a4636b9a5d6e23dde04a17947f2/tenor.gif?itemid=5599637[/img]
Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by toprealman: 6:07am On Mar 19, 2018
I remember one artise then who claimed to have eaten too much puff puff when asked same question. We didn't understand the puff puff she meant till the baby was born few months later.
Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by Ojemedad: 6:10am On Mar 19, 2018
Nobody can be perfect, celebrities are not gods
Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by Royce20: 6:26am On Mar 19, 2018
How can I marry this gal? I love her cool.
Re: "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija by InfernoNig: 6:49am On Mar 19, 2018
She done get Belle. Who us now the daddy

(1) (2) (Reply)

AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands / Throwback Photo Of Kcee With E-Money And AY / 'Bullshit': Yung6ix Slams Patrick Doyle For Faulting "30 Billion" Slogan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.