Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

#bbnaija: Biggie Gives Fans Power To Bring Back Any Two Of Evicted Housemates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Biggie Gives Fans Power To Bring Back Any Two Of Evicted Housemates (554 Views)

Bbnaija Star, Ozo, Gives Fans A Grand Tour Of His Expensively Furnished Home / Singer K.michelle Shows Off Her ‘imperfect’ Body As She Gives Fans Update On Her / BB Naija: Biggie Gives A Surprise Gifts To Mercy, Khafi & Cindny (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Biggie Gives Fans Power To Bring Back Any Two Of Evicted Housemates by joseph6071: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
A shocking revelation by the show’s host, Ebuka was made before the eviction of tonight – according to Ebuka, viewers have the power of bringing back two of any evicted housemates including the one, (Anto) evicted tonight.

Leo BBnaija.
So this means any of Vandora, Princess, Leo, Ifu Ennada, Dee-One, Bitto, Princess and Angel could be reinstated back to the Big Brother house.

The reinstatement is also applicable to disqualified housemates, Khloe and K-Brule who were disqualified from the show after they hit the total of three stikes weeks ago.

Vandora and Dee-One
This new development has caused fans to have mixed reactions as they feel though it’s a good idea to bring back any of the evicted housemates, it’s kind of unfair to the remaining housemates in the house, because these new reinstated housemates would have better insight on how the game is played and how to win the heart of fans, due to their exposure outside the Big Brother house.

KBrule and Khloe
Many are one with the idea of giving their favourite housemate another chance but not so many are cool with it.

Which evicted housemates do you think will be brought back to the house?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID299y7kGpE

CC; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: #bbnaija: Biggie Gives Fans Power To Bring Back Any Two Of Evicted Housemates by LordHiffy(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
well... sounds like a lie. Most are already in naija
Re: #bbnaija: Biggie Gives Fans Power To Bring Back Any Two Of Evicted Housemates by NwaAmaikpe: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
shocked

Khloe and KBrule.
Let's make this show truly PG18.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Biggie Gives Fans Power To Bring Back Any Two Of Evicted Housemates by Aypoppin(m): 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
where dey abducted bfor
Re: #bbnaija: Biggie Gives Fans Power To Bring Back Any Two Of Evicted Housemates by Aypoppin(m): 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
where dey abducted
Re: #bbnaija: Biggie Gives Fans Power To Bring Back Any Two Of Evicted Housemates by donstan18: 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
They should bring back shatta walle and Airforce , so that they can finger Cee c and confirm if she's truly a virgin or not.

Re: #bbnaija: Biggie Gives Fans Power To Bring Back Any Two Of Evicted Housemates by pyrex23(m): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
K^2
Re: #bbnaija: Biggie Gives Fans Power To Bring Back Any Two Of Evicted Housemates by Ask4diva(f): 12:01am On Mar 19, 2018
When khloe and deeone left, i stopped watchin d show bcoz other housemates wer fake and boring to me, if dis two comes back, i will start watchin d show... Dis 2 are my own double wahala

(1) (Reply)

“all My Life I Always Wanted A Picture In The Snow. Finally” – Adekunle Gold / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Lovely Photo With Her Father....she Looks So Much Like Hi / Promise Kept! Again Actress Jennifer Ike Feeds Over 200 Beggars In Lagos (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.