Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Community Website Developer Wanted - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Community Website Developer Wanted (1327 Views)

Website Developer Found / Director J Needs A Freelance Graphics Artist & Website Developer Around Lekki / Drupal Website Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Community Website Developer Wanted by WisePer: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
I am in need of a competent hand that can help develop a website for my community.
It is a self driven project and a way of me paying back to my immediate society.
If you can achieve this with a reasonable budget, reach me on ekomedia10@gmail.com.
Re: Community Website Developer Wanted by elninosft(m): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
I just sent you a mail
Re: Community Website Developer Wanted by tuhamworld: 2:00am On Mar 19, 2018
Website for your community as how?

You mean a website that talk about your comunity?
Re: Community Website Developer Wanted by Doerstech(m): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2018
WisePer:
I am in need of a competent hand that can help develop a website for my community.
It is a self driven project and a way of me paying back to my immediate society.
If you can achieve this with a reasonable budget, reach me on ekomedia10@gmail.com.

I can working on one right now wull mail you....but we can Starr the conversation here 08095966698
Re: Community Website Developer Wanted by Doerstech(m): 10:27am On Mar 19, 2018
WisePer:

Email sent
Re: Community Website Developer Wanted by campuskit: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
Let's talk on whatsapp and let's me show you some examples 08153814385
Re: Community Website Developer Wanted by WisePer: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
Thank you all for the mails, I received all.
Gathering materials and defining scope of the design, in no distant time, i will reply your mails with my requirements.
Re: Community Website Developer Wanted by WisePer: 12:32am On Dec 30, 2018
I have sorted out domain name and hosting, now the main website development will start.
Re: Community Website Developer Wanted by WisePer: 6:34am On Sep 04, 2019
Hi WebMaster family,

I suspended this program as I got some re-focus and geographic re-alignment along the line.

I want to restart the project later this month as I will be in Lagos from Enugu in the third week of September and that will afford me the opportunity to sit and discuss with the designer.

Kindly send me an email to ekomedia10@gmail.com. You could also include your Whatsapp phone number.
Re: Community Website Developer Wanted by elninosft(m): 9:50am On Sep 04, 2019
WisePer:
Hi WebMaster family,

I suspended this program as I got some re-focus and geographic re-alignment along the line.

I want to restart the project later this month as I will be in Lagos from Enugu in the third week of September and that will afford me the opportunity to sit and discuss with the designer.

Kindly send me an email to ekomedia10@gmail.com. You could also include your Whatsapp phone number.

Alright.. Will send a mail once again. My WhatsApp number is on my signature. You can contact me with that.
Re: Community Website Developer Wanted by solutionarena: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2019
To succeed in business you must be ready to do what others fail to do

*Do you have a business and are yet to have an online presence?*

*Do you need a website but don't know how to get started?*

*Is your current hosting company not providing the services you need to your satisfaction?*

*Do you want to transfer your website from your host to ours?*

We have got you covered and we have a lot of exciting offers at *affordable rates*

#Website Design

Get a *professional website designed* for you for as low as *N15,000*

#Web Hosting

Get *standard hosting plan* of *10GB* @ *N4000* /Yr

Buy your *.com* domains @ *N3700*

Buy your *com.ng* domains for as low as *N1300*

Don't miss out on this incredible offers, take your business online today and attract more audience for patronage.

Visit *www.cedarhostng.net*

Call/WhatsApp: + *2348186219002*
Re: Community Website Developer Wanted by codesngr(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2019
If you are talking about social media then am the best go-to. I will design facebook with all functions but app and desktop and the messenger app join. Holla me with signature

(1) (Reply)

Opera Mini Is Rubbish / Urgent! Want To Create A Mobile App For A Website! / Reviews Wanted For ArtsinScience.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.