Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

11 Construction Mistakes That Are Too Funny To Believe - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 11 Construction Mistakes That Are Too Funny To Believe (1598 Views)

You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / PHOTOS: House Construction With Plastic Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Construction Mistakes That Are Too Funny To Believe by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
We all make mistakes, each and every one of us.

But sometimes the only thing to do about it is laugh at what we’ve done. There’s no need to cry over a small mishap! Wouldn’t you rather just make a joke of it?

After all, when you make a bigger, unfixable mistake, you’re just going to have to live with it.

I bet you that each person who made these 11 constructions mistakes was in awe that they missed the mark by so much.

Thankfully for us, they’re all pretty darn funny mistakes, and no one was hurt in the process.
Re: 11 Construction Mistakes That Are Too Funny To Believe by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2018

Re: 11 Construction Mistakes That Are Too Funny To Believe by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2018

Re: 11 Construction Mistakes That Are Too Funny To Believe by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2018

Re: 11 Construction Mistakes That Are Too Funny To Believe by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
grin
Re: 11 Construction Mistakes That Are Too Funny To Believe by DerrickM(m): 7:01am On Mar 19, 2018
Yes,mistakes do happen on site but to leave them as they are is silly. We praise the western world for their advancement but this is a reminder how dumb things still happen. angry sad shocked tongue undecided

No Nigerian client will let this slide. It's either you fix it,never get a job from them ever and get arrested. I love Nigeria... grin cheesy wink smiley cool
Re: 11 Construction Mistakes That Are Too Funny To Believe by Adedward(m): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
DerrickM:
Yes,mistakes do happen on site but to leave them as they are is silly. We praise the western world for their advancement but this is a reminder how dumb things still happen. angry sad shocked tongue undecided

No Nigerian client will let this slide. It's either you fix it,never get a job from them ever and get arrested. I love Nigeria... grin cheesy wink smiley cool
yes, o

(1) (Reply)

Posh 2-bedroom Flat for rent @ Ikotun / Portable 3 Bedroom Bungalow / Exciting Properties In Asaba, Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.