Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Success Tap Roots. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Success Tap Roots. (290 Views)

It's That Time Of The Year, Events Are At Peak.tap Into Event Center Rental Biz / Do you need a Logo, social media design or UIUX designs ? Tap here / Basic Roots Of Entrepreneurial Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Success Tap Roots. by popefrank2016(m): 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
Everyone born on earth has the seed of greatness planted in him/her. The potential to become a billionaire is already in there by God in you. All it takes to be successful in your endeavors is already within your disposal if you can believe and act towards the positivity.  The economy is bad, people proclaim, But i want to let you know that the rich are getting richer while the new billionaires emerge every day. You can be one of them tomorrow if you believe and act on it. If you can dream, then you are ready to make it, All you need is good idea. All you need is to dream big and believe it.

It is possible with this practical and oriented guide that will motivate and propel your morale to be successful in all areas of life.

Indeed you can become millionaire or billionaire today if only you believe and decide towards it. The following steps will guide and boost your person in becoming successful just read and you will join the league of billionaires in no distance time.

1. Big Dreams.
Webster English dictionary defines motivation as something (a need or desire) that drive that causes a person to act. The first aspect of motivation is to conceive an idea, get a dream, develop a vision. The second aspect is to believe in the dream of your self that you can make it (The bible made us to understand that all things are possible only if you can believe it). The final aspect is to act, pursue your dreams and achieve it.

All things are truly possible if you can dream big dreams. If you can dream it, then you can do it. Believe in your dream, confess it, let it become part of you and then go after the actualization of your dreams. You can become whom you want to become only if you can believe and work towards it.

Your destiny is in your hands. If you can decide to become a billionaire, then nothing will stop you from achieving your billionaire plan, just believe it.

"if you want to do incredible then you must dream the impossible"   Willy Jolly.
2.Accessing Your Enviroment.
The very place you reside or find yourself at the moment is not by the accident, Except by divine direction, your wealth is there within your environment.The inspirational and kick off seed to become a billionaire or to be successful in all your plans can be found  there. Look around your environment. What kinds of  business are people doing around the vicinity or town or even a country that are prospering? Most people choose to be a spectators in the grandstand of life rather than risk the arena of conflict to wear the crown of victory.

Ask yourself, Do i have the ability to do any of those things in order to succeed? What professions or career that people are into that they are prospering? Can i do any of those things? Can i be able to satisfy the want of the people within the society? What can i produced to be marketable within that environment? Can i make money by doing all that? What are the challenges am going to face face?. I believe with those questions you can be able to scan the the environment your into and dive immediately in making your money or rather create a better line to a successful engagement.

"Decision is the key to changing your life"-----------Wittie Reside,                                                     "You will never leave where you are until you decide where you would rather be"----Mike Murdock.
Decisions they said create destinies.

3. Integrity
The issue of honesty and integrity cannot be over over emphasized in your desire working for the line of successful living. Money is very essential in one's life yet cannot be a do or die affair. You came to the world with nothing, therefore prepare to go back with nothing as well.

To succeed in life or in your business, avoid lying, uphold your integrity anywhere and anytime. When people noticed this level of honesty, integrity and principles in you, the will be ready to release goods worth of billions to you or rather be ready to do business with you irrespective of your tribe or location you find yourself. The problems many rich people have is finding a trustworthy persons to do business with. Avoid compromise, Let your Yes be your Yes and your No be your No. Avoid corrupt tendencies and be consistent with your word and your christian faith.

" A just man walk in integrity, his children are blessed after him"____Proverb 20:7
Integrity is truthfulness. it is doing what you say you will do.

4. Self Determinations.
"The future leadership of the industry is dependent upon men who are willing to go the extra mile"------Napoleon Hill.

The drive here means the conviction, power and force of determination to succeed. All hands must be on desk to see that success is achieved. Every principles of success must be applied to ensure success. In case of recession or bad period, you should handle everything with wisdom  and forge ahead with determination and diligence.

Remember not to poison your future with the pain of the of the past. Yesterday's failure can become today's success. Don't give up, if one road closes, another one will surely get open. Nothing can stop anyone with zeal, determination from achieving his/her aim.Your success lies with you. Determination challenges all obstacles on the way to prosperity. Your pain will becomes your passage to greatest miracle in life. You must be convinced  that you want to become a billionaire before you can actually become a billionaire.

Announce your goal to yourself. Confess it, Believe you can make it. It is only I CANNOT DO IT attitude or spirit that can make your success impossible. Pronounce it to yourself, I CAN DO IT then you will see your success speeding up.

5.Specify Your Goal.
Knowing who you truly are is the magnet to a self actualization. Knowledge of ability is the introduction of responsibility.

Every persons is specially created by God and is embedded with special grace and talents. This gift has the tendency of making him/her rich. The potential in you cannot be possessed by any other person else to the degree  you have, if this potential. or talents is totally and successfully harnessed then you are on a verge of becoming a billionaire within the shortest time. God has destined you to be successful but your primary assignment is to discover what God has given to you by nature and apply all the positive principles of success to u-turn your talents into money making machine.

The course you studied in university might not be what God designed for you, though you excelled on it without hitch. This is one the reasons why you see some of us who are open to change are not really operating in our area or field of study. Your strongest talents, desires and opportunities revealed God's calls and dreams for your life.

6. Ability to Invest/save.
The richest peoples on earth, all make use of wealth pyramiding. Profit in business are like children which if spent carelessly (killed), cannot produced another (give birth). If  the profits are saved and reinvested, it will produce another profits (give birth to grand children and great grand children). Your business or job can provide you with all the necessities and some of luxurious life but however real wealth that can be obtainable by putting money to work for you in order to make more money.
Read More: https://manyloaded.com

(1) (Reply)

Take Your Business To The Next Level With This Special April Class / An Experience Sales Executive / Business Development Officer Urgently Needed / I Need A First Grade Bale Of Mix-mix Babies But I Have Just 40k...bal Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.