Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology (16092 Views)

Which Course Is Best To Study Among These / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Between Anatomy And Physiology Which Study Has More Job Opportunity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology by Oladipo1166(m): 2:16am On Mar 19, 2018
My younger sister applied for medicine but she didn't meet the cutoff for medicine, so she is planning to change it to either anatomy or physiology..... please I need help to guard her, please which one is better in terms of employment opportunities.
Re: Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology by olatunyemi(m): 8:11am On Mar 19, 2018
let her choose Physiology. it's more medically inclined than anatomy
Re: Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology by Oladipo1166(m): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2018
olatunyemi:
let her choose Physiology. it's more medically inclined than anatomy
thanks
Re: Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology by tolugar: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2018
Physiology is good and she must study further than Bsc

Anatomy is better if she wants to venture into forensic medicine which is not well tapped here in Nigeria.

In all, it doesn't end in first degree. So she shld be ready to study.
Re: Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology by davbravo(m): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2018
Oladipo1166:
My younger sister applied for medicine but she didn't meet the cutoff for medicine, so she is planning to change it to either anatomy or physiology..... please I need help to guard her, please which one is better in terms of employment opportunities.
are there no other medical courses she can change to?
Re: Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology by Pyrusdrago(m): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2018
Up for Medical Radiography (Also known as Medical imaging scientists) instead, they’re the eyes of medicine. If you’re familiar with ultrasounds, X-rays, CT scans and MRI among other modalities used to visualize the inner organs n tissues hence, for diagnosing different diseases. In today’s society were employment is scanty for new graduates in medical line..Doctors, nurses, Radiographers and Medical lab scientists, are they ones getting their first paycheques (with ease) out of institution.
Anatomy and physiology are still good course except she/ or you are thinking of going into medicine afterwards n my dear that’s a long journey to accomplishment (except you have the grace of studying that long).
Re: Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology by Dface2: 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Here
@
www.projectreserve.com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?
Get it done with NO stress today.
Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------

Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing write-up on a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.
Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.
Re: Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology by MrEgghead(m): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
Oladipo1166:
How did you know she didn't meet the cut off when modalities for admissions have not been released?

I hate assumptions! If she feels her score may not be good enough for medicine, she can choose from some professional courses like pharmacy ,Radiography, physiotherapy, e.t.c .
I'll recommend Anatomy and physiology if she still has the intention of crossing to medicine later but if she's not that adamant about medicine, pharmacy, physiotherapy,nursing and probably Dentistry will be a better alternative.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology by Oladipo1166(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
davbravo:
are there no other medical courses she can change to?
apart from medicine and nursing...... it's only anatomy and physiology that is available in Unilorin.
Re: Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology by Oladipo1166(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
MrEgghead:
How did you know she didn't meet the cut off when modalities for admissions have not been released?

I hate assumptions! If she feels her score may not be good enough for medicine, she can choose from some professional courses like pharmacy ,Radiography, physiotherapy, e.t.c .
I'll recommend Anatomy and physiology if she still has the intention of crossing to medicine later but if she's not that adamant about medicine, pharmacy, physiotherapy,nursing and probably Dentistry will be a better alternative.
the problem is that the sch she applied to don't have most of those courses
Re: Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology by eleojo23: 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
None
Re: Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology by Oladipo1166(m): 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Pyrusdrago:
Up for Medical Radiography (Also known as Medical imaging scientists) instead, they’re the eyes of medicine. If you’re familiar with ultrasounds, X-rays, CT scans and MRI among other modalities used to visualize the inner organs n tissues hence, for diagnosing different diseases. In today’s society were employment is scanty for new graduates in medical line..Doctors, nurses, Radiographers and Medical lab scientists, are they ones getting their first paycheques (with ease) out of institution.
Anatomy and physiology are still good course except she/ or you are thinking of going into medicine afterwards n my dear that’s a long journey to accomplishment (except you have the grace of studying that long).
the problem is that the sch she applied for don't have physiotherapy and radiography, I would have advised her to pick one.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology by MrEgghead(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Oladipo1166:

the problem is that the sch she applied to don't have most of those courses
Is the school the only one in Nigeria?
So, school now influences one's career choice, it's OK.
Re: Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology by bolu96(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology by Osasnidas(m): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
she should try nursing or physiotherapy, if that doesn't work physiology or medical biochemistry

1 Like

Re: Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology by davbravo(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
Oladipo1166:

apart from medicine and nursing...... it's only anatomy and physiology that is available in Unilorin.
She should change to nursing instead......Won't advice anyone to study Anatomy or physiology at undergraduate level or change to another school with other medical courses
Re: Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
The question shouldn't be which is better because in Nigeria both are not effective. The question should be, what gives her happiness and which of the two can make her happy even when the money is not coming. We know where this is leading to.
Re: Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology by jaychubi: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
They are both useless in Nigeria, go for nursing, MLS, radiography, physiotherapy etc

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology by Oladipo1166(m): 8:14am On Mar 29, 2018
davbravo:
She should change to nursing instead......Won't advice anyone to study Anatomy or physiology at undergraduate level or change to another school with other medical courses

Thanks sir.
Re: Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology by Oladipo1166(m): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
davbravo:
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding Or No Result Issue / LASU Students To Pay N150,000 For "Second Stream" Degree Programme / Yabatech Merit List Is Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.