Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,366 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Different Ways To Fund Your Domiciliary Account In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Different Ways To Fund Your Domiciliary Account In Nigeria (12660 Views)

How To Fund Your Domiciliary Account In Nigeria / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Ways To Fund Your Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by HotnaijaMarket(m): 5:40am On Mar 19, 2018
When I wrote about how you can open a domiciliary account, I thought it will be as easy as ABC for my readers to operate it including funding it. But I now know better. Now that you have gotten your domiciliary account opened, read further to see how you can easily fund it.

The most conventional way as with all accounts is to give your account number to the person(s) abroad who would like to credit your accounts with dollars, euros, pounds or any currency the account is domiciled in.

Read Also: Complete Guide on How I Opened My GTB Domiciliary Account

Please note that, if your domiciliary account is in dollars, the payer must send the money in dollars to avoid stories that touch and frustrates. The same is the case if your account is domiciled in pounds or euro or any other hard currencies used in international transactions. There could be waivers, though.

Once you have been notified of the payment by means of a credit alert, the next step is to walk straight to your banking hall and withdraw your money in foreign currencies. Most banks have withdrawal slips for different foreign currencies. In critical times like this when there is forex crisis and dollar is in short supply, you may simply get dollars into your accounts via this method. However, be informed that the cost is a bit higher, so I advise you to count the cost before deciding.
A more technological-driven way is just going online and opening a Nigerian Payza or Neteller account. Once you have verified each of these accounts, there are numerous opportunities to fund your domiciliary accounts through them. Other pay companies have made claims, but I won’t tell you if I’m not yet sure.
Any of these two accounts will allow uploading funds into them from your naira card account. The current official exchange rate as at the time of transfer will apply. This is also going to be subjected the CBN card limit regulations. (Read more @ http://www.techdavids.com/2017/03/different-ways-to-fund-your-domiciliary.html?m=1#.Wq89uL0o_qA
Re: Different Ways To Fund Your Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:20am On Mar 19, 2018
drop the links to open the account again
Re: Different Ways To Fund Your Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by yinkeys(m): 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
HotnaijaMarket:
When I wrote about how you can open a domiciliary account, I thought it will be as easy as ABC for my readers to operate it including funding it. But I now know better. Now that you have gotten your domiciliary account opened, read further to see how you can easily fund it.

The most conventional way as with all accounts is to give your account number to the person(s) abroad who would like to credit your accounts with dollars, euros, pounds or any currency the account is domiciled in.

Read Also: Complete Guide on How I Opened My GTB Domiciliary Account

Please note that, if your domiciliary account is in dollars, the payer must send the money in dollars to avoid stories that touch and frustrates. The same is the case if your account is domiciled in pounds or euro or any other hard currencies used in international transactions. There could be waivers, though.

Once you have been notified of the payment by means of a credit alert, the next step is to walk straight to your banking hall and withdraw your money in foreign currencies. Most banks have withdrawal slips for different foreign currencies. In critical times like this when there is forex crisis and dollar is in short supply, you may simply get dollars into your accounts via this method. However, be informed that the cost is a bit higher, so I advise you to count the cost before deciding.
A more technological-driven way is just going online and opening a Nigerian Payza or Neteller account. Once you have verified each of these accounts, there are numerous opportunities to fund your domiciliary accounts through them. Other pay companies have made claims, but I won’t tell you if I’m not yet sure.
Any of these two accounts will allow uploading funds into them from your naira card account. The current official exchange rate as at the time of transfer will apply. This is also going to be subjected the CBN card limit regulations. (Read more @ http://www.techdavids.com/2017/03/different-ways-to-fund-your-domiciliary.html?m=1#.Wq89uL0o_qA
$500 fund needed
Skye bank domiciliary acct.
Re: Different Ways To Fund Your Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by haywhy112: 11:18am On Jan 04, 2021
Thank you for your post.

Please which of these is still valid for funding a dollar GTB account. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Different Ways To Fund Your Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by Jaxx123: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2022
Re: Different Ways To Fund Your Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by Zenick: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Contact 09126264211whatsapp only for your domiciliary account funding from $50 to $5000
Re: Different Ways To Fund Your Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 11, 2022
He is a scammer do not fall victim!!! Any one that wants to fund your dom accounts, you should know them personally!!! Don’t send money to someone you don’t know!!!!
Zenick:
Contact 09126264211whatsapp only for your domiciliary account funding from $50 to $5000
Re: Different Ways To Fund Your Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by cutieme(m): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
Hello ,how can one fund his or her domiciliary account here in Nigeria?
Re: Different Ways To Fund Your Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by themayor4542(m): 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
For those in need of funding their Dom accounts, I can help with that.

Deal have to be face to face and should be Lagos residents.

Also, total volume of deal can’t exceed $3000 at a go.
Re: Different Ways To Fund Your Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by cutieme(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
themayor4542:
For those in need of funding their Dom accounts, I can help with that.

Deal have to be face to face and should be Lagos residents.

Also, total volume of deal can’t exceed $3000 at a go.
I need just 50 Dollars
Re: Different Ways To Fund Your Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by themayor4542(m): 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
cutieme:

I need just 50 Dollars
Send a pm
Re: Different Ways To Fund Your Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by Temzgadgets1(m): 11:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
Are you looking for where to sell your gift cards and crypto without getting ripped off? Perfect money nko? look no further at all because we are here for you 24/7 by selling your gift cards, perfect money and cryptocurrency to us and we deliver with fast payment delivery. that is after confirmation oh.
WhatsApp +234 7033081410
Note: Rate is not constant cause it changes alot.
Thanks for your understanding and patronise......
We buy @.
BITCOIN 1135/$
USDT 1135/$
ETHEREUM 1092/$

WE BUY GIFTCARDS AT CHINESE RATE
TRADE ALL DIGITAL CURRENCIES AT AMAZING RATE

1 Like

Re: Different Ways To Fund Your Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by cutieme(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
themayor4542:

Send a pm
I can't send a pm here, you can drop me your contact or email address please
Re: Different Ways To Fund Your Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by OladipupoIyowun(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
cutieme:

I need just 50 Dollars
Dom fund available
Chat or call
Re: Different Ways To Fund Your Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by themayor4542(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
cutieme:

I can't send a pm here, you can drop me your contact or email address please

Sent you a Pm.

(1) (Reply)

Latest On Privatisation Of Phcn / Deep Freezer For Ice Block Production / Fire Burns Shops In Ahoada, Rivers State, Destroys Goods Worth Millions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.