Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,962 members, 7,845,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

What Shows That You Love God? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Shows That You Love God? (649 Views)

If You Love Good Things Check Here....... / Would You Love To Enter Bba Season 7 With Your Date? / What Event Do You Love Celebrating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Shows That You Love God? by Xtopher5: 9:54pm On May 02, 2010
[b]WHAT SHOWS THAT YOU LOVE GOD?
Greetings to you dear friends and most beloved of Christ Jesus. I bring 2u the message of love. With love I have decided 2 preach the gospel of Christ 2u despite my tight schedule. God’s love for man is not theoretical but practical. How did God show that He love us? By given us His only son, Jesus. The question is what shows that you love God?

You may have accepted Jesus as Lord and Saviour, but most often you find it difficult to be obedient to his word. You desire to study the Word of God daily but the zeal is not there. You love to pray, to be in God’s presence and to experience the power of the Holy Spirit, but you are finding it vary difficult. It is not enough to go to church on Sundays and you know within you that there is a lack of God’s love in your heart.
At this hour I will ask you to do something that will be beneficial to you. “What is it?” You may ask, and I will say, “Self examination”.

What exactly are the factors militating against your love for God?
 You don’t have time?
 It is not your habit?
 You don’t have the zeal to study the Word of God?
 Your love for money and material possession?
 Your desire for immorality?
 You get exhausted after work?
 You find it difficult to pray alone?
 You have better things to think of?
 You are not yet ready to immerse yourself in God’s Word?
 Or something else…

Once you are able to identify what the problem is you are close to the solution. I encourage you ignite the fire of God’s love in you.
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Mc Services @ 50% Discount / Ibb Is Independence Bomb Blast Pretending To Be Ibrahim Badamosi Babaginda. / Smilez Events Ltd; The Perfect Choice For Your Event:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.