Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

66-years Old Mother Of Unemployed Graduated Commits Suicide In Anambra State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 66-years Old Mother Of Unemployed Graduated Commits Suicide In Anambra State (485 Views)

Catholic Bishop Of Gboko Visits 100 Years Old Mother Of Late Fr. Moti (photos) / Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos / World’s Longest Fingernails Cut Them Off After 66 Years, See (photos+video) › (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

66-years Old Mother Of Unemployed Graduated Commits Suicide In Anambra State by umahiprinceblog(m): 6:56am On Mar 19, 2018
66-years old mother of two unemployed graduate, whose name was given as Uzoaku, on Saturday commits suicide in Mgbakwu, in the Awka North Local Government Area of Anambra State.

It was reported that the woman had complained to some people in her village that she was angry due to her two children, who graduated years back, had not got any job to show for it.

According to a villager known as uche Aniuno , stated that he saw her few days ago expressing bitterness over the unemployment situation of her children but didn’t know it could lead to the extend of taking her life....continue reading: http://umahiprince..com.ng/2018/03/66-years-old-mother-of-unemployed-graduates-commits-suicide-in-anambra-state.html
Re: 66-years Old Mother Of Unemployed Graduated Commits Suicide In Anambra State by produce(m): 7:10am On Mar 19, 2018
embarassedFrustration, depression & a failed president is the only reason

RIP
Re: 66-years Old Mother Of Unemployed Graduated Commits Suicide In Anambra State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:11am On Mar 19, 2018
So sad!
Re: 66-years Old Mother Of Unemployed Graduated Commits Suicide In Anambra State by Donpresh95(m): 7:18am On Mar 19, 2018
Taking your own life is never an alternative. Rest on wherever you are although I pray you won't be regretting wherever it is
Re: 66-years Old Mother Of Unemployed Graduated Commits Suicide In Anambra State by Samsimple(m): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2018
e no easy... after all the suffer to train pikin go sch no job...Buhari look what u have done... if I hear anybody say buhari 2019 I go naked swear for you...

(1) (Reply)

40 Plus For Men / Nigerian Traders Using Hummer Jeep To Sell Tea & Other Provisions (photos) / Why I Ignored Senate Invitation – IGP Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.